Author Topic: Jenny Lynn will be Competing in the Colorado Pro Am Classic May 12 & 13th!  (Read 2523 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Pro Figure Champion, Jenny Lynn fell ill at the Arnold Classic over this past weekend has committed to making her return to the Pro Stage at the Shawn Ray Colorado Pro Am Classic!
Jenny recovered after a bout of Dehydration and got motivated to redeem herself in 10 weeks in Denver to compete for the $5,000.00 1st Place Prize against some very formitable females!
Good luck Jenny & Train Hard! :)
Shawn
www.coloradoproshow.com

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Pics of her please - in various states of undress preferrably.
Motherboy (the band).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Shawn,

I'm curious if the reason your ads no longer focus upon the athletes, is that two or three of your top star power guys have withdrawn.

Can you please give us the current mens pro lineup who have said they'll be there?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Shawn,
I'm curious if the reason your ads no longer focus upon the athletes, is that two or three of your top star power guys have withdrawn.
Can you please give us the current mens pro lineup who have said they'll be there?

Interesting.
Motherboy (the band).

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Will this show be on PPV?  Or maybe a webcast?
Freak ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Who cares

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Shawn,
yes shawn. Please give us this info. Thanks.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Shawn, $500 bucks says Jenny backs out of your show.  ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
JENNY WORTH IS making a comeback???

GREAT

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
240 just give it a rest, Whore poster. you've got like 3000 post under you new name in less than 3 months, geez homie ???