Author Topic: Short peptide run worth it ?  (Read 1317 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Short peptide run worth it ?
« on: October 06, 2015, 04:17:52 AM »
Im cutting right now and in order to rebound well after my diet im thinking about doing a 4 week peptide blast.

CJC with DAC 2mg a week
Ipamorelin twice a day (morning and night cant do more injection because of work)

Will be on some test and probably some leftover of NPP and masteron.
Im planning to use an OTC nutriment partitioner with my high carbs meals to offset the drop of insulin sensitivity from the peps. Also will be using carbs intra workout shakes with the partitioner. Basicly im trying to mimic the GH and slin thing people use to gain size.

Also i will be taking Huperzine A and green tea, since apparently it boosts the GH release even more.

What do you guys think ?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Short peptide run worth it ?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 07:18:08 AM »
This is my first time doing pretty much the same thing with the peptides but im doing a tad higher dose. I would def push it longer if you can, nothing seams to be quick when it come to hgh or stimulating hgh. Just my opinion. me personally i am going for 12 wks

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 07:28:34 AM »
2 b honest that sounds like a waste of time to me. Not being g rude but 4 weeks of anything doesn't really do shit unless u talking dbol or other orals... why not go longer?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:42:56 AM »
run that stuff forever or dont run it at all imo
money is much better spent on AAS

also depending on the "nutrient partitioner"... dont take the stuff intra or post workout.
not sure what you wanna use but most activate ampk or in some kind of way act "anti-anabolic". you dont want that around your workout, you reap the benefits from these at different times

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 07:55:47 AM »
Im thinking of something OTC with the main ingredient being berberine.

The reason of using only 4 weeks is : money, the number of injections and also the decrease in insulin sensitivity.
For example ive used MK 677 in the past and each time i noticed the effects kicking in fast (hunger, water retention) then basicly not feeling much after about 3-4 weeks...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 08:12:25 AM »
berberine is one of the AMPK activators
dont use them around your workout
i actually wouldnt use any "nutrient partitioners" or GDAs when bulking, at least not around the workout

but im currently using alpha lipoic acid with my first 2 meals (high in carbs), bulking too.
 all experimentation right now.
ALA also activates AMPK and you can use that to your advantage even on a bulk if you time it properly imo.

my other calories are split pre/intra/post and covered by insulin.. i wouldnt take any other "nutrient partitioners" around your workout
insulin sensitizing/modulating agents are a different story... cocoa powder, cinnamon etc have their place there... i actually use a lot of cocoa powder in my pre workout shake with slin because cocoa has some distinct effects on insulin

im a huge nerd when it comes to both science and experimenting with this kind of stuff

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 12:05:34 PM »
berberine is one of the AMPK activators
dont use them around your workout
i actually wouldnt use any "nutrient partitioners" or GDAs when bulking, at least not around the workout

but im currently using alpha lipoic acid with my first 2 meals (high in carbs), bulking too.
 all experimentation right now.
ALA also activates AMPK and you can use that to your advantage even on a bulk if you time it properly imo.

my other calories are split pre/intra/post and covered by insulin.. i wouldnt take any other "nutrient partitioners" around your workout
insulin sensitizing/modulating agents are a different story... cocoa powder, cinnamon etc have their place there... i actually use a lot of cocoa powder in my pre workout shake with slin because cocoa has some distinct effects on insulin

im a huge nerd when it comes to both science and experimenting with this kind of stuff

Well how would you use this : http://static.webshopapp.com/shops/056035/files/031489902/prime-nutrition-partition-md.jpg

it says to take with the 2 biggest meals of the day which would be lunch and dinner for me

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 12:14:50 PM »
wtf are these fancy shit ingredients
would never buy the stuff because of the retarded names they give their "blends"

you cant even tell what is in there and the dosages

retarded.

how i would use it?
open trash can, throw it in

EDIT: i actually looked it up on their homepage and this shit is useless
the ingredients they use are all pretty good but the dosages are about 10% of whats clinically proven LOL completely useless
and these names lol

grains of paradise
which is actually just fucking ginger powder (of which you need 1-2 grams to have a positive effect, not 100mg)

super berberine is just a fancy berberine, but you need 500mg per dosage and not 50mg

cinnulin PF

fucking cinnamon nothing else, cinnamon also works in the GRAM range and not at a measly 100mg

waste of time and money

rule number one
the fancier the name and packaging the more useless the ingredients

get some berberine caps (or yellow gold powder (its pure berberine hcl) if you can get it)
and alpha lipoic acid powder (racemic, the r-version isnt even stable in powder form and gets oxidized before it even reaches your blood stream)

from my research these are the only OTC GDAs that actually have a worthwhile effect
cinnamon in the gram range too
bitter melon sounded good on paper but seems useless in practise from what ive read