Author Topic: NPP at HRt clinics?  (Read 1120 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NPP at HRt clinics?
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:18:15 AM »
How come they have nandrolone deconate, but not NPP?

Why can't they do the other ester?

They have test prop...
you are gay.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: NPP at HRt clinics?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:19:16 AM »
Post a link to this HRT clinic.  Never heard of any here in S. FL carrying any kind of nandrolone.  Are you sure it is a legit one?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:35:25 PM »
Post a link to this HRT clinic.  Never heard of any here in S. FL carrying any kind of nandrolone.  Are you sure it is a legit one?

mine did, a few years back, but those clinics shut down every few months and 'merge' with new ones all the time. I got 200mg deca and test a week for a greatly inflated price with no insurance coverage  :-\

When you couldn't just do a Skype 'consultation' anymore it became worthless for out of staters to use them

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 01:20:03 PM »
mine did, a few years back, but those clinics shut down every few months and 'merge' with new ones all the time. I got 200mg deca and test a week for a greatly inflated price with no insurance coverage  :-\

When you couldn't just do a Skype 'consultation' anymore it became worthless for out of staters to use them

Were these legit clinics?  You got the scripts filled at Walgreens or wherever?

Tons of places down here, but none seem to offer anything other than test, var, HGH, HCG, AIs and ED type meds.   Most people from out of town simply drive down, rent a box at UPS store or Mailboxes ETC, have their supply shipped there and pay for mail forwarding to their home state.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:40:46 PM »
Post a link to this HRT clinic.  Never heard of any here in S. FL carrying any kind of nandrolone.  Are you sure it is a legit one?

They are legit, use their own compounding pharm and charge 385 for 10 ml of deca...   

I'd say fuck it and run test, I can get a vial of test for 30 bucks, just have to pay a script fee
you are gay.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 08:39:46 PM »
He's right I live in south FL and know of one that has Dec and used to have anavar....but not any more.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 07:29:00 PM »
I'm in South FL and looking for to see where this clinic is. PM me please. I would really appreciate it.