Author Topic: Trolling Versus Genuine Hate  (Read 24758 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Trolling Versus Genuine Hate
« on: October 06, 2015, 01:53:45 PM »
I think I might be the only one who genuinely hates people on here that I have never met. Most of us troll (duh), but I am curious if anyone feels hatred on here for anyone else.

If I made a list it would look like this:

Genuine Fucking Hatred Want Them to Die List:  Primemuscle and BigRo

Trolling: Donny (lol I actually like his posts), forillagorilla (I actually think he is telling the truth), bah I gotta look and see who else

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Trolling Versus Genuine Hate
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 01:54:51 PM »
I troll everyone here.  I would seriously sit and have a beer with any getbigger.  Even the black and jewish ones.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:57:27 PM »
I troll everyone here.  I would seriously sit and have a beer with any getbigger.  Even the black and jewish ones.

Im on the fence if Im trolling you. I cant fucking stand people who think its cool to do cocaine and ecstacy and shit like that. Its full blown loserville to even do it once

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 01:59:38 PM »
Donna is pretty repetitive, I smell a mix of autism and Tourette syndrome. Besides being a 'simpletroll', she's also a creepy stalker with a strong gay odor.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 02:01:03 PM »
Donna is pretty repetitive, I smell a mix of autism and Tourette syndrome. Besides being a 'simpletroll', she's also a creepy stalker with a strong gay odor.

do you genuinely hate andreisdachimp or is that trolling? If its trolling its pretty heavy stuff

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 02:21:55 PM »
do you genuinely hate andreisdachimp or is that trolling? If its trolling its pretty heavy stuff

No, I truly hate that annoying 'would destroy' chimp. He's def an exception, since most Getbiggers are OK in my book.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 02:25:44 PM »
you can tell people like Donny are genuinely angry and want to throw hands
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 02:33:09 PM »
Without turning the crosshairs on me, why those two in particular?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »
Without turning the crosshairs on me, why those two in particular?

Actually as I sit here and think Primemuscle just annoys the fuck out of me, Im close to hate but fuck I just dont like him. Sooooooo annoying but ah fuck theres worse

now

BigRo--I fucking hate this fuck. Given the chance I would not stop smashing his face until unrecognizable. One of the biggest things I hate in this world is these fake buddhist retards who think they are all spiritual and enlightened,.....and do steroids and hallucinogenic drugs. And pose nude for old men and suck dick to further their bodybuilding career? Also, he has said stuff to me which I would ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooo love for him to say in person. Its different than other people on here (like Walter Sobchak for example) cause I know WS and others are trolls and try to get under my skin, but cant. Bigo is so fuck cocky and arrogant about "being better than me" and believing the shit that comes out of his mouth (or finger for typing) that it literally makes me lose it. I can say, and not care what others think, that I have taken a bat and smashed it against a pole til there was nothing but splinters to get the hate out of my system for BigRo.

He says in his presence I would tremble,.........................is that so?,........................

the clock is ticking

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 02:43:33 PM »
The only person I ever disliked on here was ThickNick. I didn't care enough to hate the clown but practically everything he said I disagreed with and he is just devoid of any style, class or any redeeming features whatsoever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »
I used to hate Josh, but we have both decided to move on from that.

There is nobody on Getbig that I hate.  Some people are good at trying to push my buttons, but I just see it as entertainment.

I just have to work on not giving a shit. It's hard to do because I am an opinionated person, and I care about this website, and all of the real people in it.  :-*

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »
you can tell people like Donny are genuinely angry and want to throw hands

I genuinely do not hate Donny, although I believe he hates me.
Donny is simply retarded, and I think most of us recognize that, and its hard to hate someone for that  :D :D :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 02:47:08 PM »
I don't "hate" anyone.

The only person that really irks me is one mod on the politics board, but that's because I think he's kind of full of crap, but other than that, everyone else is good by me in general.

Some people are cocky and full of themselves, some people are kind of ridiculous, but most people are ok.

I might say that Groink is on the "do not like" list just because I feel that if you owe people, it's your job to pay them. You pay your debts because that's your word.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 02:48:19 PM »
Actually as I sit here and think Primemuscle just annoys the fuck out of me, Im close to hate but fuck I just dont like him. Sooooooo annoying but ah fuck theres worse

now

BigRo--I fucking hate this fuck. Given the chance I would not stop smashing his face until unrecognizable. One of the biggest things I hate in this world is these fake buddhist retards who think they are all spiritual and enlightened,.....and do steroids and hallucinogenic drugs. And pose nude for old men and suck dick to further their bodybuilding career? Also, he has said stuff to me which I would ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooo love for him to say in person. Its different than other people on here (like Walter Sobchak for example) cause I know WS and others are trolls and try to get under my skin, but cant. Bigo is so fuck cocky and arrogant about "being better than me" and believing the shit that comes out of his mouth (or finger for typing) that it literally makes me lose it. I can say, and not care what others think, that I have taken a bat and smashed it against a pole til there was nothing but splinters to get the hate out of my system for BigRo. He says in his presence I would tremble,.........................is that so?,........................

the clock is ticking

:o damn that is hate!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 02:50:52 PM »
Donny is simply retarded, and I think most of us recognize that, and its hard to hate someone for that  :D :D :D

There was a time that I had zero problems with him. We even had constructive conversations about training methods.
I'm wondering why he has regressed so much all of a sudden. The only explanation I can find is that something in his real life has changed him as a person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 02:51:01 PM »
Alex pisses me off,but I don`t hate the guy.............it`s just words on a screen.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 02:51:33 PM »
And pose nude for old men and suck dick to further their bodybuilding career?

When was this?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 02:51:48 PM »
YAGR / juruth / Eric Francke

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »
When was this?

I thought this was common knowledge?

oh I forgot, its "art" when GayRo does it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 02:53:51 PM »
YAGR / juruth / Eric Francke
He used to piss me off in a huge way,but he is a great troll...........funny fucker too.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »
can't imagine hating anyone here.. surprised anyone does.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »
He used to piss me off in a huge way,but he is a great troll...........funny fucker too.

No he should die a painful and fiery death.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 02:55:38 PM »
can't imagine hating anyone here.. surprised anyone does.

why?
Is everyone supposed to have the same mndset as you? Are we all supposed to be robots who think the same? Has it ever crossed your mind that there are nutjobs on message boards who dont see things in the same perspective as most others?\

fuck off

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »
No he should die a painful and fiery death.
Remember how he used to fuck with me constantly ?

Back then I hated him.

I guess I`m growing up!  LOL   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 03:00:03 PM »
Donny is simply retarded, and I think most of us recognize that, and its hard to hate someone for that  :D :D :D

i just feel sorry for him

he is clearly a drunk who lives some sort of fantasy life from watching too many steven segal videos

I hope he gets help
T