Author Topic: Islamic legions pledge to PUTIN!  (Read 5811 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Islamic legions pledge to PUTIN!
« on: October 06, 2015, 04:17:31 PM »
and ready to go anywhere

how about that  8)

Bosch

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic legions pledge to PUTIN!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 04:42:08 PM »
He is the leader of multinational and multireligious country. Some of southern regions of Russia are muslim, so no surprise here. Cool video though.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 04:49:01 PM »
Man, I have a feeling if we went toe to toe with Russia, that we would lose. I'm not talking about nuclear bombs and shit like that, but if our country now was to fight in the manner we did in World War Two, that we would be crushed. Generation skinny jean has let us down, and our fellow man in Russia is getting harder(no homo) by the generation.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 05:00:58 PM »
Man, I have a feeling if we went toe to toe with Russia, that we would lose. I'm not talking about nuclear bombs and shit like that, but if our country now was to fight in the manner we did in World War Two, that we would be crushed. Generation skinny jean has let us down, and our fellow man in Russia is getting harder(no homo) by the generation.

I doubt it.

There's a reason why Russia never wanted to get into a real ground war with the US.

Hell, the Russians spent 10 years in Afghanistan and had to give it up.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 05:06:50 PM »
russia also spends 81 billion in military, pentagon with over half a trillion

the space weapon system is expensive :D

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »

Look at the casualties and losses for USSR for these 10 years and compare them to Vietnam or Iraq or any other war. These were the dark days for Soviets and not because of that war - oil prices went down, traitor took leadership of the country, capitalistic propaganda had huge success with people, etc - followed by USSR collapse. That war was doomed and it had nothing to do with their army being weak or anything like that.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 05:27:57 PM »
Look at the casualties and losses for USSR for these 10 years and compare them to Vietnam or Iraq or any other war. These were the dark days for Soviets and not because of that war - oil prices went down, traitor took leadership of the country, capitalistic propaganda had huge success with people, etc - followed by USSR collapse. That war was doomed and it had nothing to do with their army being weak or anything like that.

I'm not at all saying the Soviet Army was weak. Far from it... Hell, it's not weak now.

You're saying that the Politburo was full of traitors or just Gorbachev?

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 05:46:22 PM »
You're saying that the Politburo was full of traitors or just Gorbachev?

Gorbachev was the mastermind. I doubt person of that caliber can act alone. Have no clue about the scale of betrayal, but as we know it was enough. Russia always was the country with sole ruler, should it be tsar or president, so it totally depends on the leader, unlike US. With Stalin or Putin they prosper, with Gorbachev or Eltsyn they go bankrupt.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 05:50:40 PM »
Gorbachev was the mastermind. I doubt person of that caliber can act alone. Have no clue about the scale of betrayal, but as we know it was enough. Russia always was the country with sole ruler, should it be tsar or president, so it totally depends on the leader, unlike US. With Stalin or Putin they prosper, with Gorbachev or Eltsyn they go bankrupt.

Was there a lot of prosperity under Khrushchev or Chernenko?

Seems that after Brezhnev The USSR went through Premiers like crazy.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 06:00:54 PM »

Toe to toe will never happen between big nations again. Assuming nukes are not used, USA would just outsepend USSR using drones etc. You can say Russian troops are harder etc; first off, more US troops are battle hardened from Iraq/Afghan wars, secondly, US woulld annihilate enemies financially. Even China's economy is dwarfed by USA and money is king in warfare, unless you have a secret weapon.

Either way, I assume, and hope, China, USA and Russia will just keep this dick measuring contest as just that and not start all out war. It might help to have an American president who wasn't a clueless idealist though.

To clear any ambiguity, Obama should recognise that Assad is all that is keeping ISIS from taking over Syria and Iraq and Libya and that his stupid fucking bombing campaign, backed by EU, in Libya, has done more to destabilise that region than anything since the creation of Israel.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 06:11:31 PM »
Was there a lot of prosperity under Khrushchev or Chernenko?

Seems that after Brezhnev The USSR went through Premiers like crazy.

Hard to say, I think it was inertial growth after Stalin's era. He did the wonders.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »
US woulld annihilate enemies financially.

This. US is incomparably richer than everyone else. But if Russia, China and India will unite in opposition they can turn the tide. And that's where it goes with current US foreign policy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »
Toe to toe will never happen between big nations again. Assuming nukes are not used, USA would just outsepend USSR using drones etc. You can say Russian troops are harder etc; first off, more US troops are battle hardened from Iraq/Afghan wars, secondly, US woulld annihilate enemies financially. Even China's economy is dwarfed by USA and money is king in warfare, unless you have a secret weapon.

Either way, I assume, and hope, China, USA and Russia will just keep this dick measuring contest as just that and not start all out war. It might help to have an American president who wasn't a clueless idealist though.

To clear any ambiguity, Obama should recognise that Assad is all that is keeping ISIS from taking over Syria and Iraq and Libya and that his stupid fucking bombing campaign, backed by EU, in Libya, has done more to destabilise that region than anything since the creation of Israel.

I see your point, but that's what I meant by fighting like we used to. If there were to be another war in Europe, and our army was there, we'd probably end up locking horns with Russians. Only then would we see.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
This. US is incomparably richer than everyone else. But if Russia, China and India will unite in opposition they can turn the tide. And that's where it goes with current US foreign policy.

Thing is i would love to say india is pro usa but soon as sputnik went up india started looking to ussr.

I dont think we will see more than proxy wars like syria or dick measuring like on turkish border between superpowers but who knows. All it takes is one nutjob leader.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 07:35:33 PM »
I doubt it.

There's a reason why Russia never wanted to get into a real ground war with the US.

You mean like the how the U.S failed in Afghanistan?  The U.S couldn't win in Iraq either.  Russia is no Iraq, just ask Hitler and Napoleon.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 08:33:15 PM »
I find it childish and borderline psychotic when people speculate what would happen if Russia and the US go to war against each other, who would win?

Who won WWII? The term winning applies to things like say Poker or the Lotto. When it comes to War you must ask who how many lives will each side lose. WWII killed 70 million people (20 million Russians), so who won exactly?

If Russia and the US go to war there will be tens of millions dead. I understand the urge of the diaper babies here to throw words around like "if Russia only tries to... the US will nuke them". Please people, grow up already!

The US humiliated Putin and Putin is a vindictive powerful tricky calculating guy. I get nervous when Putin talks about how he want's to work with the US, he want's peace. I remember the night before he announced the annexation of Crimea, Obama goes on TV and announces he spoke to Putin and everything is wonderful.

Putin knows his people, they can be loyal on Monday and hang him on Tuesday. Russians see the US as enemy number 1, Putin will either fight back or his people will carry him out. Remember, WAY more powerful Russian leaders were overthrown.

History will tell the tale of a weak American president that backed away from attacking Assad all because Putin issues a warning. This weakness gave the balls to Putin to do what he did in Ukraine and now what he is doing in Iraq and in Syria.

NATO is scared, they know they cannot do anything to him. Only a fool would walk around with their wishful thinking hat on anticipating things to calm down.

It is all downhill from here, we are at fault! History will see us as a nation that was occupied all day on social media and found no time to pay attention to what really matters.

/RANT

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 08:53:19 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 09:19:18 PM »
You mean like the how the U.S failed in Afghanistan?  The U.S couldn't win in Iraq either.  Russia is no Iraq, just ask Hitler and Napoleon.
The difference is that the Soviets were trying to occupy the place, the US was not interested in doing so.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2015, 12:24:22 AM »
The U.S. is/was governed to less than 1/4 of its capabilities in Iraq, and pretty damn close to it in Afghanistan currently. Strict Rules of Engagement with cowards that shoot, then run to hide behind women and children are a bitch to live with.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 01:22:45 AM »
Russian men are as hard as you can get. Up there with poles and Samoan s in hardness

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 03:19:26 AM »
Skinny Jean Man is just a very thin candy coating on a very hard interior. The war won't be fought by metrosexual fags, but by hardened white country folk.

And we want a necklace of Russian ears.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 03:27:53 AM »
I doubt it.

that was a diffrent kind of conflict which the Russians were ill prepared for. A lot of young conscripts too with very little experience. The hit and run attacks on them were effective. i remember hearing that half of the soldiers could hardly read a map. picture a Sgt with a section of men who are half of them conscripts fresh out of training.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 03:35:04 AM »
I have met many ex Russian soldiers here and East Germans who came over. I can assure you the Russians were treated quite hard in their camps. I worked with Russian who was ex Navy and he told me off the Beatings and ill treatment. A good guy though... always ranted on about Putin. i remember in 1985 being told our life expectancy in the Field when our Guns were deployed was 48 hours. We had designated areas to drive into Dug in positions and stay there. Fire our "Dirty" rounds and Die. They never said this but we knew. They had tons of armour waiting to roll into Germany this is fact.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2015, 03:54:27 AM »
I have met many ex Russian soldiers here and East Germans who came over. I can assure you the Russians were treated quite hard in their camps. I worked with Russian who was ex Navy and he told me off the Beatings and ill treatment. A good guy though... always ranted on about Putin. i remember in 1985 being told our life expectancy in the Field when our Guns were deployed was 48 hours. We had designated areas to drive into Dug in positions and stay there. Fire our "Dirty" rounds and Die. They never said this but we knew. They had tons of armour waiting to roll into Germany this is fact.

and putin isn't even all good. He ordered all western foods to be destroyed leaving way too many people hungry. There's been huge protest in russia about this but no one seems headlining that anymore because it was the news two months agoo. I like russias policy that they want to cooperate with the west without joining the global team but what about the poor citizens in there? Destroying all western food imports and then eating stakes with dmitri medvedev in some castle is evil