Author Topic: Protein-seeking millionaire getbigger narrowly avoids bodily harm in robbery  (Read 7248 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Washington (CNN) GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson recounted Wednesday a story about being held at gunpoint, amid backlash over comments he made about the Oregon community college shooting in which he suggested victims of the shooting could have done more to fight back.

"I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye's organization" in Baltimore, the retired neurosurgeon told Karen Hunter on Sirius XM Radio, referring to the fried chicken fast-food chain.

"Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, 'I believe that you want the guy behind the counter,'" Carson.

The presidential hopeful's telling of the encounter is at odds with a controversial answer he gave on Tuesday when asked about how he would respond to a potential gunman by Fox News' "Fox and Friends" host Brian Kilmeade.

"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all,'" Carson had said.

Carson's latest comments come as backlash has grown in response to his "Fox and Friends" interview.

Mathew Downing, who survived the Umpqua Community College shooting in Oregon after being dramatically spared by the gunman, criticized Carson's answer on Wednesday.

"I'm fairly upset he said that. Nobody could truly understand what actions they would take like that in a situation unless they lived it," he told CNN via Facebook.

The GOP presidential candidate has clarified the remarks he made on Fox News, saying Tuesday night on that network that he was "not judging (the shooting victims) at all."

"Guy comes in, put the gun in my ribs. And I just said, 'I believe that you want the guy behind the counter,'" Carson.

I hope they come out with "Carsoning" - People pawning off their serious problems on other people, and taking pictures of it.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
This guy is such a full-blown moron (even for an American), he makes Trump sound smart.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Washington (CNN) GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson recounted Wednesday a story about being held at gunpoint, amid backlash over comments he made about the Oregon community college shooting in which he suggested victims of the shooting could have done more to fight back.

"I have had a gun held on me when I was in a Popeye's organization" in Baltimore, the retired neurosurgeon told Karen Hunter on Sirius XM Radio, referring to the fried chicken fast-food chain.

The presidential hopeful's telling of the encounter is at odds with a controversial answer he gave on Tuesday when asked about how he would respond to a potential gunman by Fox News' "Fox and Friends" host Brian Kilmeade.

"Not only would I probably not cooperate with him, I would not just stand there and let him shoot me. I would say, 'Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can't get us all,'" Carson had said.

Carson's latest comments come as backlash has grown in response to his "Fox and Friends" interview.

Mathew Downing, who survived the Umpqua Community College shooting in Oregon after being dramatically spared by the gunman, criticized Carson's answer on Wednesday.

"I'm fairly upset he said that. Nobody could truly understand what actions they would take like that in a situation unless they lived it," he told CNN via Facebook.

The GOP presidential candidate has clarified the remarks he made on Fox News, saying Tuesday night on that network that he was "not judging (the shooting victims) at all."

I hope they come out with "Carsoning" - People pawning off their serious problems on other people, and taking pictures of it.
Really sick and tired of these racist attacks on Ben Carson. Are you saying he made it all the way to chief of neurosurgery because of affirmative action?

pissant

• Getbig III
Carson...Guy is totally low energy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Really sick and tired of these racist attacks on Ben Carson. Are you saying he made it all the way to chief of neurosurgery because of affirmative action?
He made it there whilst believing that the world was literally created in 6 days and that the earth is only 6000 years old.

That is the level of moron we are dealing with.

Hope this helps.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
He made it there whilst believing that the world was literally created in 6 days and that the earth is only 6000 years old.

Hope this helps.

hahahah did he really?
what a tard

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hahahah did he really?
what a tard
Yep.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/ben-carson-i-believe-six-day-creation-world

Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World
By Michael W. Chapman | October 1, 2015 | 8:58 PM EDT

Dr. Ben Carson.  (AP)

Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

Dr. Carson, who served on the President’s Council of Bioethics and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, also said the very first chapter of the Bible, the book of Genesis, discounts the notion of Darwinian evolution by stating that God created every living thing “after its own kind.”

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

Hope this helps.

Well the fact that you are smarter than him explains why you are so much more successful than him. I mean there is no way a brilliant mind like you could be held back - lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Well the fact that you are smarter than him explains why you are so much more successful than him. I mean there is no way a brilliant mind like you could be held back - lol
I would not waste one second of my time doing what he did with children.  I have no interest in it.  Clearly the intelligence requirements are not that steep. 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

pot,...............kettle,.............black

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
pot,...............kettle,.............black

;D ;D ;D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Hope this helps.

It was. Deal with it asshole.  You're An Idiot Mr. calorie is a calorie. If you had emotion, you'd feel real dumb about it.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
It was. Deal with it asshole.  You're An Idiot Mr. calorie is a calorie. If you had emotion, you'd feel real dumb about it.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A

6 days

omg,...you absolutely must be fucking kidding me

10pints

• Getbig IV

But you are dumb, and less successful than him, so what does that make you?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
But you are dumb, and less successful than him, so what does that make you?

oof

burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Hope this helps.

Carson has been saying insane shit for years. 

1. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.”
~Ben Carson, comparing Democrats to Nazis, January 2014.

2. “I mean, [America is] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
~Ben Carson, telling Breitbart News how America is like Nazi Germany because of liberals, March 2014.

3. “ObamaCare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. In a way, it is slavery, because it is making all of us subservient to the government.”
~Ben Carson, comparing healthcare to slavery during the Values Voter Summit, October 2013.

4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.”
~Ben Carson, claiming ObamaCare is worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, June 2014.

5. “I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?”
~Ben Carson, thanking God for dead soldiers in an attack on ObamaCare amid the Veteran’s Affairs military healthcare scandal in which veterans died waiting for medical care, Memorial Day Weekend 2014.

6. “My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group — be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition.”
~Ben Carson, comparing same-sex marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, April 2013.

7. “Certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.”
~Ben Carson, telling Fox News that President Obama might declare martial law and cancel the 2016 Election so he can continue being president, September 2014.

8. “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

9. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

10. “So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
The next president will be the one who can say more crazy shit.

See the media covers the crazy stuff because that's what gets views / clicks.  As bad as the shit these people say, the more coverage the more people feel they know the person and on voting day it ups the chances of them getting the vote, its a psychological disorder.

So you have people saying extreme stuff on both sides. Has anyone heard any of the Bernie Sanders speeches? What he is suggesting is extreme and it sure helped him raise a ton of money and got him popular.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
I gotta admit--Im still laughing that people out there think the world was created in 6 days and is only 6000 years old. Who brainwashed these morons? Stunning

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Carson has been saying insane shit for years. 

1. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.”
~Ben Carson, comparing Democrats to Nazis, January 2014.

2. “I mean, [America is] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
~Ben Carson, telling Breitbart News how America is like Nazi Germany because of liberals, March 2014.

3. “ObamaCare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. In a way, it is slavery, because it is making all of us subservient to the government.”
~Ben Carson, comparing healthcare to slavery during the Values Voter Summit, October 2013.

4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.”
~Ben Carson, claiming ObamaCare is worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, June 2014.

5. “I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?”
~Ben Carson, thanking God for dead soldiers in an attack on ObamaCare amid the Veteran’s Affairs military healthcare scandal in which veterans died waiting for medical care, Memorial Day Weekend 2014.

6. “My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group — be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition.”
~Ben Carson, comparing same-sex marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, April 2013.

7. “Certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.”
~Ben Carson, telling Fox News that President Obama might declare martial law and cancel the 2016 Election so he can continue being president, September 2014.

8. “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

9. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

10. “So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

He's pretty much spot on in his observations. Would you actually deny that we now live in a society in which people are afraid to say what they really believe? It's Facebook 101. You don't say anything that can possibly offend anyone and as a result most people say absolutely nothing other than posting pics of their food and kids.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I gotta admit--Im still laughing that people out there think the world was created in 6 days and is only 6000 years old. Who brainwashed these morons? Stunning

He's a brain surgeon, with life/death in his hands. 

He either truly believes it, which is terrifying, or he's lying, which is only a little less terrifying, to pretend you, a man who has studied the evolution of brains, believes there is no such thing.   ANd he's polling #2 in the republican race, behind a democrat that hates brown people and loves Russia in Syria.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The next president will be the one who can say more crazy shit.

See the media covers the crazy stuff because that's what gets views / clicks.  As bad as the shit these people say, the more coverage the more people feel they know the person and on voting day it ups the chances of them getting the vote, its a psychological disorder.

So you have people saying extreme stuff on both sides. Has anyone heard any of the Bernie Sanders speeches? What he is suggesting is extreme and it sure helped him raise a ton of money and got him popular.
I have heard them all and can't find anything extreme at all.  Nothing but evidence based solutions.  Please advise and post some proof of your bullshit claims.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
I don't believe it by any means...But we can make it around the blue marble in 2 days with military technology...The world is one quintillionth the size of the largest star...There are multiple galaxies....Conquerers die like dogs and nobody will remember alexander the "great" in 500,000 years....Normal people are forgotten about 50 years after they're gone or before that....This world is a piece of shit compared to what is out there....Why can't there just be a planet somewhere in another galaxy full of 500 foot gods that travel across the universe and create planets in 6 days??? The fact that we are even here in the first place is a much more absurd story than believing something like that now that we already have cognitive ability and can imagine it up...Things need to be put in perspective...Not bias..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He's a brain surgeon, with life/death in his hands. 

He either truly believes it, which is terrifying, or he's lying, which is only a little less terrifying, to pretend you, a man who has studied the evolution of brains, believes there is no such thing.   ANd he's polling #2 in the republican race, behind a democrat that hates brown people and loves Russia in Syria.
He believes it and is not lying.  Look at his entire history.  He has always been a religious lunatic who isn't that bright.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don't believe it by any means...But we can make it around the blue marble in 2 days with military technology...The world is one quintillionth the size of the largest star...There are multiple galaxies....Conquerers die like dogs and nobody will remember alexander the "great" in 500,000 years....Normal people are forgotten about 50 years after they're gone or before that....This world is a piece of shit compared to what is out there....Why can't there just be a planet somewhere in another galaxy full of 500 foot gods that travel across the universe and create planets in 6 days??? The fact that we are even here in the first place is a much more absurd story than believing something like that now that we already have cognitive ability and can imagine it up...Things need to be put in perspective...Not bias..
Its not absurd at all why life is found on earth and how it has evolved.  Earth was not always hospitable to life, genius.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Its not absurd at all why life is found on earth and how it has evolved.  Earth was not always hospitable to life, genius.

Break it down further....That we need to constantly drink water to survive...The whole concept of evaporation...That we pump blood throughout our body....Even things like having our own brain....This is all normal to us and makes sense but is absolutely absurd to other lifeforms and unafothomable if you have any type of imagination...You're only comfortable with it because it's the norm and you're accustomed to it...You probably could not have even imagined other life forms that are out there in a million years of sitting in your room all day doing research, drawing pictures and playing with yourself...