Author Topic: Why Hasn't Bostin Loyd Been Arrested Yet?  (Read 4990 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Why Hasn't Bostin Loyd Been Arrested Yet?
« on: October 08, 2015, 02:56:05 PM »
With his fame regarding his illegal drug use, I don't know how no one from the FDA or police has seen his videos.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Why Hasn't Bostin Loyd Been Arrested Yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 02:59:15 PM »
With his fame regarding his illegal drug use, I don't know how no one from the FDA or police has seen his videos.

What's the first amendment again?

You can't get a warrant cos of a youtube video. Don't worry, he will inject synthol in a vein sometime and off himself and do us all a favour.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »
Because the Feds were too busy with terrorism....but next year you can expect a lot of guys like him and supplement owners to get a gigantic foot in the ass to prison. 
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 03:45:01 PM »
Because the Feds were too busy with terrorism....but next year you can expect a lot of guys like him and supplement owners to get a gigantic foot in the ass to prison. 

What terrorism? 994 mass shootings since obama took office. How many terror attacks?  Less than 10 deaths at army bases from lone wolves?

If the domestic focus of feds is terrorism...

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 04:13:40 PM »
They already paid him a visit. Now he's allegedly a confidential informant.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 04:22:35 PM »
They already paid him a visit. Now he's allegedly a confidential informant.

Interesting if true.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 04:39:21 PM »
Governments want stupid people to shorten their lifespan. Nothing to see here.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 04:41:38 PM »
In before he's accused of schmoing for Obama

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 05:15:48 PM »
What terrorism? 994 mass shootings since obama took office. How many terror attacks?  Less than 10 deaths at army bases from lone wolves?

That's what I've been told by a friend of mine who works in the FDA a while back this year.  They are going to go after everything and then some next year.  People are going to jail.  The party is over
A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 05:29:15 PM »
What business would FDA have with this guy?  Or do you guys mean the DEA?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 05:33:29 PM »
What business would FDA have with this guy?  Or do you guys mean the DEA?

I missed that

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 05:36:40 PM »

That's what I've been told by a friend of mine who works in the FDA a while back this year.  They are going to go after everything and then some next year.  People are going to jail.  The party is over

X2... Homeland Security is doing shit but looking for Americans to bust.  Anyone who has ever made excuses for this insanity ("fighting terrorism" ::)), just about deserves a kicked-in door for that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 06:06:53 PM »
Very simple, because he hasn't committed a crime by saying he does drugs.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 06:17:33 PM »
thank god your bosses pj dong and the other uglier guy won't be affected
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 07:22:51 PM »
What's the first amendment again?

You can't get a warrant cos of a youtube video. Don't worry, he will inject synthol in a vein sometime and off himself and do us all a favour.

So, if you confess to a murder on youtube, they cant get a warrant and raid your home and arrest you?  ??? ???
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 07:46:15 PM »

fuck off with your hippie comunist liberal bullshit.

you think you can/should be arrested for simply telling people you use drugs?

have fun voting for Hillary, fucking retard.

bet youre in favor of raising our taxes as well.. and redistribution of wealth.

fucking liberal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 07:49:05 PM »

because your "friend in the FDA" would always tell you the truth, right?

'what the fuck else do you expect him to say.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 07:54:50 PM »

lol you don't even know who is going to be in office you shomoe...Terrorism will be on the all-time high watch list next year because of what's going on in the middle east and if a liberal is elected we will have to bring in over 200,000 syrian refugees...The Trojan Horse might as well be a fucking game of connect 4....If i was anybody else i would take what you say and do the exact opposite...

As for Bostin Loyd, you cannot persecute somebody for hear-say nor can you get a warrant of alleged scenarios...That is how LE loses their jobs by spending money on stupid things like breaking into a 20 something year olds house when you don't even know if he has anything in his house that's illegal....Plus CNN and MSNBC would blame Bush for it and say 20 year olds don't have privacy anymore yada yada yada

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 08:43:09 PM »
lol you don't even know who is going to be in office you shomoe...Terrorism will be on the all-time high watch list next year because of what's going on in the middle east and if a liberal is elected we will have to bring in over 200,000 syrian refugees...The Trojan Horse might as well be a fucking game of connect 4....If i was anybody else i would take what you say and do the exact opposite...

As for Bostin Loyd, you cannot persecute somebody for hear-say nor can you get a warrant of alleged scenarios...That is how LE loses their jobs by spending money on stupid things like breaking into a 20 something year olds house when you don't even know if he has anything in his house that's illegal....Plus CNN and MSNBC would blame Bush for it and say 20 year olds don't have privacy anymore yada yada yada

They will because its election season and the pharmaceutical companies are heaping big bucks on the candidates to "cut out the competition"...and since terrorism doesn't get votes like it used to, then the next best thing is the war on drugs...namely anabolic steroids. 

Once you start hearing the speeches, that's when you know that the shit will hit the fan
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:32 PM »

They will because its election season and the pharmaceutical companies are heaping big bucks on the candidates to "cut out the competition"...and since terrorism doesn't get votes like it used to, then the next best thing is the war on drugs...namely anabolic steroids. 

Once you start hearing the speeches, that's when you know that the shit will hit the fan

We need Harley Breite to either confirm or discredit your hypothesis, Vince.

Sorry, but you have been replaced by Harley. He is more credible, smarter and trains/is best friends with an IFBB pro.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 09:02:09 PM »
fuck off with your hippie comunist liberal bullshit.

you think you can/should be arrested for simply telling people you use drugs?

have fun voting for Hillary, fucking retard.

bet youre in favor of raising our taxes as well.. and redistribution of wealth.

fucking liberal.

Dude, I don't wanna get beat up or anything, but is at all possible the guy's just curious why the relevant authorities haven't shown any interest? I mean, he didn't really express an opinion either way.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:10 PM »

I hope your joking.  With heroin and cocaine pouring in and overdose deaths through the roof, I think the focus will be on the border (which it already has been.). Opioids general are a hot topic.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2015, 09:13:07 PM »
Dude, I don't wanna get beat up or anything, but is at all possible the guy's just curious why the relevant authorities haven't shown any interest? I mean, he didn't really express an opinion either way.

the simple fact he believes bostin COULD be arrested tells me he's a tree hugger who wants everybody to get arrested and do time in prison for littering and would vote in favor of 2,493 new laws each election if it were possible.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2015, 09:28:31 PM »
the simple fact he believes bostin COULD be arrested tells me he's a tree hugger who wants everybody to get arrested and do time in prison for littering and would vote in favor of 2,493 new laws each election if it were possible.

Ah.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2015, 10:49:57 PM »

Be happy with the things you hear about, as opposed to the things you don't.

You don't know anyone.