Author Topic: DJ makes it sound like Ramy is a Egyptian slave living in Kuwait  (Read 9735 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
DJ was on RxMuscle's radio show tonight with Chris Aceto. They really make it sound like Ramy is being sabotaged & exploited by the guys in Kuwait.

DJ spoke of Ramy being brought into an office at Oxygen gym and forced to eat food that he didn't want to eat. Ramy is apparently monitored closely on the camera system at Oxygen Gym.

DJ said that in Kuwait that Egyptians are nothing. Without help; Ramy would be a cab driver (I once heard that Ramy was a janitor at Oxygen gym).

DJ said, very emphatically, that Ramy has to get out of Kuwait. Ramy is hesitant because these people support his family and he doesn't want to make them angry.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: DJ makes it sound like Ramy is a Egyptian slave living in Kuwait
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 06:58:58 PM »
DJ was on RxMuscle's radio show tonight with Chris Aceto. They really make it sound like Ramy is being sabotaged & exploited by the guys in Kuwait.

DJ spoke of Ramy being brought into an office at Oxygen gym and forced to eat food that he didn't want to eat. Ramy is apparently monitored closely on the camera system at Oxygen Gym.

DJ said that in Kuwait that Egyptians are nothing. Without help; Ramy would be a cab driver (I once heard that Ramy was a janitor at Oxygen gym).

DJ said, very emphatically, that Ramy has to get out of Kuwait. Ramy is hesitant because these people support his family and he doesn't want to make them angry.

Damn.   :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 07:02:42 PM »

A couple of weeks out he was still eating 900 grams of carbs a day according to what I heard. Third hand info, so take it for what it's worth. But if true it's way too much, even being that big  :D

I don't know if Farah really has anything to do with his prep or if he is the coach for political reasons only (which I suspect).

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 07:07:15 PM »
A couple of weeks out he was still eating 900 grams of carbs a day according to what I heard. Third hand info, so take it for what it's worth. But if true it's way too much, even being that big  :D

I don't know if Farah really has anything to do with his prep or if he is the coach for political reasons only (which I suspect).

DJ spoke of a situation in which Ramy was spotted on the gym cameras doing cardio. The guys in the office called the floor staff and had Ramy step off the treadmill immediately.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 07:09:52 PM »
DJ spoke of a situation in which Ramy was spotted on the gym cameras doing cardio. The guys in the office called the floor staff and had Ramy step off the treadmill immediately.

lololol.  I'm going to listen now.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 07:11:32 PM »

Chris Aceto actually defended Farah tonight. And Aceto hates Farah. But Chris said that there is always somebody else that is giving orders to Ramy behind the scenes.

Chris said that at one point Ramy had 3 gurus. Weird stuff.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 07:14:07 PM »
If this is an accurate retelling of what DJ said, it's not that unbelievable. In the clips I've seen of him interacting with people, it seems like Ramy has a very passive, deferential personality.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »
So... I take that he's being plowed in the butt by at least a few scheiks over there to get his hormones. Nothing unusual.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 08:09:49 PM »
Just listened to the show.  Damn. What a clusterfuck of a situation to be in. I hope Ramy figures out what's best for him and his family and does it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 09:52:44 PM »
They're monied. Ramy is their way of showing what Arab/Middle Eastern bodybuilders can do. And in their mind, Ramy being big as a house is how they exploit that. And then they (possibly people who don't know the game) want him to be 300 pounds and ripped, but can't get him that way, and don't want him to do any cardio.

After they use him up, they will toss him aside. Funny how Essa doesn't have the same issues and he is from Dubai.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 10:01:39 PM »
If this is an accurate retelling of what DJ said, it's not that unbelievable. In the clips I've seen of him interacting with people, it seems like Ramy has a very passive, deferential personality.

I believe the story.  I get the feeling this is how he feeds his family and with all the turmoil in Egypt he doesn't want to jeopardize this. He doesn't seem like the type to take up bodybuilding at all. Maybe these people forced him into it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 06:55:24 AM »
I believe the story.  I get the feeling this is how he feeds his family and with all the turmoil in Egypt he doesn't want to jeopardize this. He doesn't seem like the type to take up bodybuilding at all. Maybe these people forced him into it

DJ said that the people that control Ramy have all of the passwords to his social media & email accounts.

Ramy was offered a lot of money to leave DJ and go back to Kuwait. Ramy agreed to return. But once in Kuwait; he did not receive any money. Not one dime. Nothing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 07:02:29 AM »
sounds like he is quite the little bottom bitch.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 07:30:19 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 07:45:58 AM »
Kuwaitis and Egyptians are both Arab. Why is there some hatred for them there?

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 07:58:38 AM »
Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc. are elitest fucks...Egyptians, Palestinians, Iraqis etc are just scum to them....why do you think none of the above countries are taking in any Syrian refugees since they are all "Arab brothers"???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 08:02:50 AM »
Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc. are elitest fucks...Egyptians, Palestinians, Iraqis etc are just scum to them....why do you think none of the above countries are taking in any Syrian refugees since they are all "Arab brothers"???
undeserved elitism too.

they just happened to sit on a shit ton of oil

when the oil runs out they will soon return to midevil times or wellfare recipitants if Europe is dumb enough to let them in.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 08:08:58 AM »
DJ said that the people that control Ramy have all of the passwords to his social media & email accounts.

Ramy was offered a lot of money to leave DJ and go back to Kuwait. Ramy agreed to return. But once in Kuwait; he did not receive any money. Not one dime. Nothing.

Wow...that's so terrible! He is the nicest man ever!!! This makes me so sad.

With that being said, I don't think he will win the Olympia then. His handlers would lose all control. I bet he barely gets to touch his prize money. How sad

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 08:18:00 AM »
undeserved elitism too.

they just happened to sit on a shit ton of oil

when the oil runs out they will soon return to midevil times or wellfare recipitants if Europe is dumb enough to let them in.

Been to Dubai several times...arrogant girly arabs who think they run shit... cant wait for their oil to go out so they can return to fishing and looking for pearls in clams.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »
Goatfuckers of peace

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »
They're monied. Ramy is their way of showing what Arab/Middle Eastern bodybuilders can do. And in their mind, Ramy being big as a house is how they exploit that. And then they (possibly people who don't know the game) want him to be 300 pounds and ripped, but can't get him that way, and don't want him to do any cardio.

After they use him up, they will toss him aside. Funny how Essa doesn't have the same issues and he is from Dubai.

To stuntmovie, funk, and any other fans of old movies:
This sounds like the great Humphrey Bogart boxing movie, The Harder They Fall.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2015, 10:31:30 AM »

I don't know much about the guy or his situation, but what you say here makes sense. I get the same feeling.

If Ramy really wants to be his own man he has to get himself and his family the fuck out of that country. Of course, he would have to have a well-financed and connected "sponsor" to maintain his current lifestyle/drug regimen where ever he goes.

Can't gh15 Dennis and Aceto take him in?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 03:28:42 PM »
need our middle east correspondent buselmo to confirm.

where is that bitch ass arab? hope he didn't get executed by isis of peace.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2015, 04:03:44 PM »
need our middle east correspondent buselmo to confirm.

where is that bitch ass arab? hope he didn't get executed by isis of peace.

I liked that guy. He should come back.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »
I feel sad for Big Hammy.  Getting the Big Brother treatment on the treadmill.