Author Topic: Ruthless Judge Sends Domestic Violence Victim to Jail  (Read 4699 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Ruthless Judge Sends Domestic Violence Victim to Jail
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:45:36 PM »
ALL because she did not listen to the Judges order. What a fucked up country! A normal country would strike from work and protest until this judge is removed from the bench and sent to a super max for 10 years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ruthless Judge Sends Domestic Violence Victim to Jail
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:48:37 PM »
You don't fuck with a judges order....period.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 11:50:36 PM »
You don't fuck with a judges order....period.

Unless obviously it was your daughter or sister then you would understand. Hopefully you can be on the other side of a judge on a power trip one day. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 11:52:52 PM »
that judge is hot

bet she sucks cock like a pro
T

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 12:39:36 AM »
ALL because she did not listen to the Judges order. What a fucked up country! A normal country would strike from work and protest until this judge is removed from the bench and sent to a super max for 10 years.

oh rubbish princess.

u commit contempt of court, you serve a sentence unless u have a decent excuse.

she sobbed and ummed and ahhed and had no decent excuse.

so she got what she deserved.

you want people to strike for that?!

lol.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 12:41:21 AM »
Respect the role of law embodied in a court or judge. Got a problem with it, lawyer up.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 12:50:07 AM »
oh rubbish princess.

u commit contempt of court, you serve a sentence unless u have a decent excuse.

she sobbed and ummed and ahhed and had no decent excuse.

so she got what she deserved.

you want people to strike for that?!

lol.

You don't send people to jail for 3 days for not listening to some human regardless if they are a judge or whatever. This woman is not a violent felon or something.

To the idiot that posted about lawyering up before hand, are you suggesting that you find it perfectly fine that money should be the deciding factor in court? I know it matters, however I find it strange that you came to accept that so easily.

Like I told the other putz, I hope all you guys get caught up in front of a judge on a power trip.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
Jesus Christ. What a heartless fucking monster.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 02:26:38 AM »
You don't send people to jail for 3 days for not listening to some human regardless if they are a judge or whatever. This woman is not a violent felon or something.

To the idiot that posted about lawyering up before hand, are you suggesting that you find it perfectly fine that money should be the deciding factor in court? I know it matters, however I find it strange that you came to accept that so easily.

Like I told the other putz, I hope all you guys get caught up in front of a judge on a power trip.

I don't need to look at a video to tell you to respect the law in any country. Contempt of court is a serious thing. And who said anything about money? Judges on power trips can get a beat down upon review. Sad fact that people don't like to do what they're told by authority. Police, emergency services, etc.

And the only time I'll be in front of a judge is to represent a client, moron.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 02:35:40 AM »
I don't need to look at a video to tell you to respect the law in any country. Contempt of court is a serious thing. And who said anything about money? Judges on power trips can get a beat down upon review. Sad fact that people don't like to do what they're told by authority. Police, emergency services, etc.

And the only time I'll be in front of a judge is to represent a client, moron.

You don't need to look at the video? You already know it all, you must be getting your clients lots of time.

Not all cases are the same hence the majority of time judges do not freak out like this on non violent felons who had confirmed instances of violence against t hem done.

Last but not least, if you do not know that money does matter in the justice system then you are not a lawyer, you are full of shit.

Again, your attitude would be different if this was someone close to you, not that I think you care about anyone or anything including yourself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 02:45:04 AM »

The law is an ass
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 02:58:45 AM »
Shame on this judge. 

This an appalling example of the kind of victim-blaming that happens all too often in our society. 

Prosecutors in state after state state prosecute crimes (including domestic violence) based on evidence other than the victim's testiomony, and it's not the responsibility of a frightened victim to make the state's case for them. 

Who has ever sent a mugging victim to jail for being too afraid to testify?

But domestic violence victims are treated like it is their fault.  Shame on this judge.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 03:39:23 AM »
Shame on this judge. 

This an appalling example of the kind of victim-blaming that happens all too often in our society. 

Prosecutors in state after state state prosecute crimes (including domestic violence) based on evidence other than the victim's testiomony, and it's not the responsibility of a frightened victim to make the state's case for them. 

Who has ever sent a mugging victim to jail for being too afraid to testify?

But domestic violence victims are treated like it is their fault.  Shame on this judge.
Nobody destroys women like other women. Sure there is no shortage of reckless men, but the amount of women that are ready to chop the heads off of other women for all types of twisted reasons is insane.

As you can see in this thread, many here seem to forget that a judge is a human like anyone else even thou this one acted sub human, how many more judges must be carried off to jail for the nastiest of reasons before people stop judging someone based on their job.

This judge went overboard just like the female judge a few months ago that sentenced a bunch of children to jail because they refused to have lunch with their dad (divorce case).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/07/09/michigan-judge-bullies-children-in-open-court-for-refusing-to-see-their-dad/

Thankfully the people protested properly but unfortunately what should have happened is a massive protest until the judge is sentenced to the same amount of time she ordered for the children.

Once again, the bigots in this thread that stick up for all types of authority regardless of the case will see nothing wrong with any of these events, shame on them and like
I said, they surly will one day have to deal with a judge on a power trip. I sure hope that day comes soon.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 10:04:04 AM »
This makes me proud to live in Florida lol

Lol at you retards who think she's victim shaming. By her not testifying against this guy(with a history of domestic violence) is going to walk free to beat on some more women. She deserves more than 3 days for that and also wasting everyone's time,not to mention her fake crying act that she turned off halfway through the vid at the flip of a switch

Judge makes me have hope that there are still some real logical women left in the US.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »
she didnt deserve to go to jail its not like shes a criminal breaking the law.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 10:28:44 AM »
This makes me proud to live in Florida lol

Lol at you retards who think she's victim shaming. By her not testifying against this guy(with a history of domestic violence) is going to walk free to beat on some more women. She deserves more than 3 days for that and also wasting everyone's time,not to mention her fake crying act that she turned off halfway through the vid at the flip of a switch

Judge makes me have hope that there are still some real logical women left in the US.

X2

When the woman was explaining why she missed the court date she said she waited the case dropped and she wanted to be done with it. The judge asked if the report she filed was true and she said yes it was.

In her ramblings she mentioned how the man was in jail for 2 weeks and she lost everything, had everything turned off and was raising a 1 year old on her own. It was apparent she still had feelings for the man.

These domestic abuse relationships are a perpetual cycle, even if the couple leave one another they often end up with the same type of partner. If individuals aren't aware of their actions/decisions they can never get better. The woman who was sentenced never said I was afraid (for my /child/family life), the man in question threatened me or anything along those lines. Her response was I have a lot of anxiety.

By refusing to testify she goes from a victim to an enabler. Her actions allow the man to continue to behave in a manner that goes unpunished and puts others at risk.

The judge issued a harsh punishment but it seems she did it with the intent that it would "wake up" the woman to what was really happening.

It didn't seem like a power or ego trip but rather this is the result of your decision. If you think this man is worth protecting  (and if you listen to her statements that's what she conveys), and feel it's OK to waste the time of the court, jury, police force, and whoever else, then you will pay a price.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 10:41:11 AM »
Unless obviously it was your daughter or sister then you would understand. Hopefully you can be on the other side of a judge on a power trip one day. 
I understand what point you're trying to make but it seems you're missing the judges point.

Just one last thought:

If your sister/daughter/mother was involved in a relationship where there was domestic violence you'd probably be upset and tell her to leave the guy. Lets assume one night  she calls the police and he goes to jail, it's safe to assume you'd be happy that she finally stood up for herself and got rid of the dirtbag.

However when it comes time to prosecute the guy she doesn't show up to court, let's say it's because she feels bad, he wasn't that mean and she did some stuff to provoke him, and the guy goes free.

The two eventually end up back together and the relationship stays the same, despite everyone telling her he's a bad dude and doesn't care for her. She says he is a good guy you just don't know him like I do, we really love one another.

In this situation  how would you feel about the judges action?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
I understand what point you're trying to make but it seems you're missing the judges point.

Just one last thought:

If your sister/daughter/mother was involved in a relationship where there was domestic violence you'd probably be upset and tell her to leave the guy. Lets assume one night  she calls the police and he goes to jail, it's safe to assume you'd be happy that she finally stood up for herself and got rid of the dirtbag.

However when it comes time to prosecute the guy she doesn't show up to court, let's say it's because she feels bad, he wasn't that mean and she did some stuff to provoke him, and the guy goes free.

The two eventually end up back together and the relationship stays the same, despite everyone telling her he's a bad dude and doesn't care for her. She says he is a good guy you just don't know him like I do, we really love one another.

In this situation  how would you feel about the judges action?

If everyone that doesn't listen or do as I or someone wants was sent to jail it would be a sorry world. The judge overstepped big time and in a normal society she should be fired and if it was a super just society she would be given jail time.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »
If everyone that doesn't listen or do as I or someone wants was sent to jail it would be a sorry world. The judge overstepped big time and in a normal society she should be fired and if it was a super just society she would be given jail time.

Fair enough.  

I guess the real point is the girl should have known if she was issued subpoena or not, because that gives the judge power to administer punishment.

I'd be interested to hear Harley Brite's take on this.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2015, 11:21:25 AM »

????   Are you not in the U.S. ?   Because someone not listenting to or doing as YOU say is 100% different than a judge. The LAW gives the judge the power to ORDER you to comply and if you don't its contempt.

That being said - its heart wrenching hearing that woman describe her situation and begging. The judge only gave her 3 days - she will be OK. If you listen carefully the judge is doing this because she cares - about putting the animal away that hurt the woman. Putting the woman in jail might insure that the NEXT time her abuser is brought to court, she shows up. That's by far the most compassionate thing to do. Unfortunately there are decisions that we have to make that have to be made by using our brain and not allowing emotions to come into play.

Many times the things that we "feel" are right - are not. Like giving every child an award "so we don't make any of them feel bad". When that actually completely ruins a childs competitive spirit. Or allowing able body men to be bums and having other pay their bills. The most compassionate thing is to help them - teach them - lift them instead of enslaving them. Most don't even realize that they are slaves to the government entity that they depend on for their "allowance"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »
????   Are you not in the U.S. ?   Because someone not listenting to or doing as YOU say is 100% different than a judge. The LAW gives the judge the power to ORDER you to comply and if you don't its contempt.

That being said - its heart wrenching hearing that woman describe her situation and begging. The judge only gave her 3 days - she will be OK. If you listen carefully the judge is doing this because she cares - about putting the animal away that hurt the woman. Putting the woman in jail might insure that the NEXT time her abuser is brought to court, she shows up. That's by far the most compassionate thing to do. Unfortunately there are decisions that we have to make that have to be made by using our brain and not allowing emotions to come into play.

Many times the things that we "feel" are right - are not. Like giving every child an award "so we don't make any of them feel bad". When that actually completely ruins a childs competitive spirit. Or allowing able body men to be bums and having other pay their bills. The most compassionate thing is to help them - teach them - lift them instead of enslaving them. Most don't even realize that they are slaves to the government entity that they depend on for their "allowance"

Hopefully your life is full of compassionate moments like this woman had in court.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
Fair enough.  

I guess the real point is the girl should have known if she was issued subpoena or not, because that gives the judge power to administer punishment.

I'd be interested to hear Harley Brite's take on this.
Administer punishment? Do you understand the story at all or are you busy thinking about a BDSM clip you saw?

Maybe you can get a job at this treatment center in Russia http://cannabisnews.com/news/10/thread10079.shtml

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 11:38:30 AM »

You obviously didn't watch the vid. Watch it again and what the woman says, and what the judge says.
The woman had no real excuse. But, she said that she wanted to move on with her life. Nothing about wanting to see this man pay for his crimes. Many times the victim doesn't show up to court and the case gets dropped. Then it happens again, and the person gets arrested. A vicious cycle. And wasted resources. You make the police, domestic violence clerks, prosecutors, and Judges look like fools. And the one who gets off, is the abuser. Free to abuse again.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2015, 12:43:47 PM »
Administer punishment? Do you understand the story at all or are you busy thinking about a BDSM clip you saw?

Maybe you can get a job at this treatment center in Russia http://cannabisnews.com/news/10/thread10079.shtml

Another good point,  it quite obvious I don't know what I'm talking about.

This judge has a lot of nerve, the bailiff should be arrested as well.

Sorry I didn't realize you were trolling. Weak attempt.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »
its as simple as this.

she committed contempt of court. for that, you do some time.

she only got 3 days. i'd say she got off very lightly.

i dont give a toss about what it was over, of if the perp gets to abuse again etc etc. thats for the law and its process to handle.

bottom line is... she was in contempt of court. how anyone doesnt get this is beyond my comprehension levels.