Author Topic: Its not that hard to keep your waist in check...  (Read 1238 times)

io856

Its not that hard to keep your waist in check...
« on: October 09, 2015, 09:03:26 AM »
Don't abuse the shit out of food, oral steroids, gh and slin...  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Its not that hard to keep your waist in check...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 09:05:43 AM »
People are addicted to sugar in its various forms and it's in everything.  So unless you really pay attention it will get you.

io856

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:22:03 AM »
Thats the thing

Paying attention to it

There is a trend towards following gurus in competitive bodybuilding, a guru isn't going to know how your body reacts to certain things.

A good bodybuilder should know the difference between stomach bloat from food, orals, slin growth and other contributory factors.
From that working out a plan to maximise growth/fat loss potential without showing up on contest day with a distended belly.

But nope, Joe Schmoe guru says slin load pre contest, eat this amount of carbs etc. and it leads to hypoglycaemic anxiety in the athlete, use oral steroids prior to contest for various reasons and bang...

Theres no excuse for this at a professional level...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 09:29:20 AM »
Thats the thing

Paying attention to it

There is a trend towards following gurus in competitive bodybuilding, a guru isn't going to know how your body reacts to certain things.

A good bodybuilder should know the difference between stomach bloat from food, orals, slin growth and other contributory factors.
From that working out a plan to maximise growth/fat loss potential without showing up on contest day with a distended belly.

But nope, Joe Schmoe guru says slin load pre contest, eat this amount of carbs etc. and it leads to hypoglycaemic anxiety in the athlete and bang...

Theres no excuse for this at a professional level...

You are 100% correct sir. These guys are supposed to be the best at what they do including nutrition and drugs yet they have someone else to do it for them. It's pathetic that it's gotten to the point to where you need someone familiar with chemistry on your team.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 01:00:04 PM »
They need drug supervisors, still they look like shit on the one day they need to look the best. Beyond ridiculous.

In my opinion, a true bodybuilder is a bodybuilder 365 days a year, never shames himself by having a gut and is not relying solely on drugs to get him in shape.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 01:07:15 PM »
how do orals extend your waist?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 01:13:15 PM »
It's more the slin than anything, and I would imagine the massive doses of GH along with it.  I use anavar all the time with GH and my waist has never been smaller.  The doses are not large though. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 02:00:38 PM »
It's more the slin than anything, and I would imagine the massive doses of GH along with it.  I use anavar all the time with GH and my waist has never been smaller.  The doses are not large though. 

how big a dose of gh you running?