Author Topic: Texas Southern University shooting: 1 dead, campus on lockdown, classes canceled  (Read 2553 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
http://abc13.com/news/texas-southern-university-shooting-1-dead-campus-on-lockdown-classes-canceled/1025113/

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
One person is dead after a shooting at Texas Southern University. The southeast Houston campus remains on lockdown. Houston police say a possible suspect is in custody.

We're hearing from Houston police that two people may have been shot in the 3500 block of Blodgett Street near Canfield around 11:30am. The shooting happened at the Tierwester Oaks section of the University Courtyard Apartment Complex. The apartment complex is owned by TSU and is on campus property.

University spokesman Kendrick Callis said the campus is on lockdown and classes have been canceled.

exas Southern University was placed on lockdown after a shooting on campus housing in southeast Houston.

TSU spokesperson Eva Pickens issued the following statement:

"Texas Southern University has announced the campus is on lockdown following a shooting incident just moments ago. Early reports indicate two shot - conditions not known right now. The assailant is still at large. All staff are asked to remain in offices - students to remain in classrooms until further notice."

TSU students are tweeting about the shooting:
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Repost

Oh wait, it's not repost.  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Not coincidences.  These will become more common place until idiots ask for a gun ban...I told you, they're going after the guns.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Repost

Oh wait, it's not repost.  :-\

The other one I posted was in Arizona. This one was in Texas.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Not coincidences.  These will become more common place until idiots ask for a gun ban...I told you, they're going after the guns.

Are you saying this was another false flag, Wiggs?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I haven't even clicked the link yet. But in my opinion for the rest of Obama's term, one of the things he's never accomplished but wished to is gun control and he's admitting this is something that bothers him.  These false flags or drugged up and MK Ultra'd people is the way they get shit done.  They know the people will never give up the guns.  They know it'd be a blood bath.  So they'll trick you into giving them up by pulling on your emotions with staged events or actual nut cases they can control.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
"idiots"?  ::)

What is your solution, Wiggs? You come across as one those Loony Tunes FOX News watching retards.
No one is actually talking about a "gun ban" presently. Things like mandatory background checks are what is on the offering, and the gun-nuts will not even accept that as an option.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

hahahah wiggs believes the earth was created in 6 days and is 6000 years old
that fukin kills me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
hahahah wiggs believes the earth was created in 6 days and is 6000 years old
that fukin kills me

Yes, it's around this.  The earth is a young earth.  But lets stay on topic.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
The other one I posted was in Arizona. This one was in Texas.

I know broskie. I was kidding.

PS: Wiggs is a moron.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

What is your solution, Wiggs? You come across as one those Loony Tunes FOX News watching retards.
No one is actually talking about a "gun ban" presently. Things like mandatory background checks are what is on the offering, and the gun-nuts will not even accept that as an option.

Black people of all people should be advocates for gun rights. 
Do you know why the NRA was started?
Have you seen the property crime statistics of an armed citizenry?  There's a correlation between crime and armed citizenry. It being the more people are armed, the less crime. The numbers prove this. 

The government is not there to protect you and tell you what to do.  You are responsible for that and within your communities.  Taking away weapons or making it more difficult for law abiding citizens does absolutely nothing to solve the problem and when things like this start, they end with citizens unarmed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
when asked about all the recent shootings presidential candidate had this to say... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Well, there are already mandatory background checks.

I believe they want mandatory background checks when guns are sold in private gun shows or between private collectors.
X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Classes canceled? Strange, I would have thought they were going to continue all the classes as nothing had happened. They could just skip over the dead body during recess like hopscotch

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Well, there are already mandatory background checks.

I believe they want mandatory background checks when guns are sold in private gun shows or between private collectors.

I got a gun the other day in just this fashion.  No background check or anything.  Seemed a bit odd as I never bought a gun from a private individual.  But, I am a law abiding citizen, and my intentions are not nefarious so it's not a big deal.  I will say, if it was stated that if the only thing needed was for the two things you just stated and then the government would never ask for any other gun control measures, I would sign off on it.  I think the issue comes from people knowing that once the camels nose is under the tent, it's too late.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Have you seen the property crime statistics of an armed citizenry?  There's a correlation between crime and armed citizenry. It being the more people are armed, the less crime. The numbers prove this. 

The government is not there to protect you and tell you what to do.  You are responsible for that and within your communities.  Taking away weapons or making it more difficult for law abiding citizens does absolutely nothing to solve the problem and when things like this start, they end with citizens unarmed.

Instead of black people being advocates for gun rights, maybe they should learn to act like normal humans toward one another first?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Instead of black people being advocates for gun rights, maybe they should learn to act like normal humans toward one another first?

Wishful thinking lol. Not gonna happen anytime soon ...They'd rather blame the cause of under 10% of their deaths than to blame themselves and cover 90% of it...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
is anyone even bothering to notice ALL of these are at schools.....

so guns are only legal at schools therefore banning guns would prevent these incidents?

Fuk what? ???

are we seeing the common denominator here? BTW for you sheep... it aint the guns

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

I think you will find that through legislation the government is there to tell you what to do. Granted you have a constitution but that didnt stop drugs being made illegal or speed limits being imposed.

As for the more people armed, the less crime... look outside the usa. Pretty much every oecd nation has lower crime rates than usa, esp murder.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
I think you will find that through legislation the government is there to tell you what to do. Granted you have a constitution but that didnt stop drugs being made illegal or speed limits being imposed.

As for the more people armed, the less crime... look outside the usa. Pretty much every oecd nation has lower crime rates than usa, esp murder.

thats NOT because of guns... its because LACK of what we consider here "racist"

what do all these TOP SAFEST countries have in common?

let's see if there is an underlying theme here..

http://www.presscave.com/top-safest-countries-in-the-world/

Must be a coincidence...and thats only 10.. so lets go 20...

http://travel.amerikanki.com/most-peaceful-countries-in-the-world/

hmm.... must still be a coincidence....

so now lets go to the most violent regions because surely there must be a common theme thats NOT a coincidence or racist in any way..

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it

so now lets go to the most violent regions because surely there must be a common theme thats NOT a coincidence or racist in any way..

What a dumb post. Get this shit out of here

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

What's the income inequality like in Iceland, Norway etc? It is also harder to kill someone when you live on a small island (300k people in Iceland).

USA has a unique issue. Gun fanatics, income inequality, mass immigration and huge drugs market, estrangement from those around you... fucked up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It is also harder to kill someone when you live on a small island (300k people in Iceland).

No way.  You can just ask around.  "Anyone seen Bob Sven?" 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Lets just mix all the countries inhabitants and their cultures all over the world. Doesn't matter much that their cultures have evolved separately at all. Common sense tells me this will be a success!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Have you seen the property crime statistics of an armed citizenry?  There's a correlation between crime and armed citizenry. It being the more people are armed, the less crime. The numbers prove this.  

The government is not there to protect you and tell you what to do.  You are responsible for that and within your communities.  Taking away weapons or making it more difficult for law abiding citizens does absolutely nothing to solve the problem and when things like this start, they end with citizens unarmed.
I do not buy any of that bullshit. ::) And again, SENSIBLE gun control laws do not mean that you cannot have a gun in your home should you choose.

Yes, I know why the NRA was created. I know more about the conditions behind the initial gun control laws of the 1960s than you do.

The government is indeed there to protect you. What is the military for? lol

The LESS people are armed, the fewer homicides are committed. The statistics prove this. Look at the homicide rate in many European countries or in places such as Japan.