Author Topic: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck  (Read 22847 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2015, 08:43:16 PM »
Wally Slobbercock molesting another thread with his OCD of Potatank.

ohoh, now walter will blame you as well as Princess L for allowing me to ruin getbig. Then he will call you cankles and fat, or something like that, throw in some bipolar white ass balck dick comment about me, and then say he wont reply to you anymore

:D :D :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2015, 08:45:33 PM »
I'm missing your point bro; obviously heroin, meth, coke, crack, et.. are harder drugs to quit with harsher withdrawal symptoms. But even eliminating something  as simple as caffeine consumption will lead to withdrawal side effects (minimal in comparison).

Is your point alcohol addiction isn't the same as hard drugs?

* I'm not trolling either.

Oh, shit. First time I unintentionally quit caffeine, I had the worst migraine of my life (and
I've had two concussions). Lasted a full day, at least. No physical withdrawals from alcohol, but I was never a daily drunk.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »
Princess L will often abuse her mod position. I believe she was the one that banned me permanently. Good thing I was reinstated.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 08:56:08 PM »
I'm missing your point bro; obviously heroin, meth, coke, crack, et.. are harder drugs to quit with harsher withdrawal symptoms. But even eliminating something  as simple as caffeine consumption will lead to withdrawal side effects (minimal in comparison).

Is your point alcohol addiction isn't the same as hard drugs?

* I'm not trolling either.

Smoking is often deemed harder to quit than heroine.

Obviously, this is often due to the legal repercussions of heroine.

3. Cigarettes. In ratings by cocaine and alcohol addicts, smoking is regularly cited as the more difficult drug to quit, generally on par with or more difficult than heroin. Nonetheless, more than 40 million living Americans have quit smoking. While impressive, this still only represents about half of all of those ever addicted to cigarettes - although a higher percentage of those in higher socioeconomic groups have quit. When I speak to recovering people at addiction conferences I ask, "What is the toughest drug to quit?" By acclimation, the audience shouts out, "cigarettes" or "smoking." I then ask, "How many people in this room have been addicted to cigarettes but are now off them?" Half to two-thirds - often hundreds of people - in the room raise their hands. "Wow," I enthuse. "And how many have used any kind of therapy - medical or a support group - to quit?" Never have more than a small handful done so.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2015, 09:00:15 PM »
LOL  Apparently I'm the only mod around here with any power according to you.  I guess that means I control your destiny here on Getbig ;)
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2015, 09:01:12 PM »
Princess L will often abuse her mod position. I believe she was the one that banned me permanently. Good thing I was reinstated.

Once again, you fail to comprehend the definition of PERMANENTLY.  Trust me, if I had banned you permanently, you wouldn't be here posting under that name.  

What was your permaban for again and how long did it last? ::)
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2015, 09:02:57 PM »
SF1900 jumping on thin ice in this thread. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2015, 09:04:16 PM »
LOL  Apparently I'm the only mod around here with any power according to you.  I guess that means I control your destiny here on Getbig ;)

Hahaha....hit a little to close to home tubby?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2015, 09:04:52 PM »
Smoking is often deemed harder to quit than heroine.

Obviously, this is often due to the legal repercussions of heroine.

3. Cigarettes. In ratings by cocaine and alcohol addicts, smoking is regularly cited as the more difficult drug to quit, generally on par with or more difficult than heroin. Nonetheless, more than 40 million living Americans have quit smoking. While impressive, this still only represents about half of all of those ever addicted to cigarettes - although a higher percentage of those in higher socioeconomic groups have quit. When I speak to recovering people at addiction conferences I ask, "What is the toughest drug to quit?" By acclimation, the audience shouts out, "cigarettes" or "smoking." I then ask, "How many people in this room have been addicted to cigarettes but are now off them?" Half to two-thirds - often hundreds of people - in the room raise their hands. "Wow," I enthuse. "And how many have used any kind of therapy - medical or a support group - to quit?" Never have more than a small handful done so.

Lol I was going to mention cigarettes too. I've know various addicts hooked on different and/or multiple substances and they all say smoking is the toughest to stop.

Oh, shit. First time I unintentionally quit caffeine, I had the worst migraine of my life (and
I've had two concussions). Lasted a full day, at least. No physical withdrawals from alcohol, but I was never a daily drunk.

Hahaha every time I eliminate caffeine from my life (and getting past the migraine ) I swear I'll never use it again. Somehow I always end up using caffeine... :-[

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2015, 09:05:32 PM »
Wally Slobbercock molesting another thread with his OCD of Potatank.

Doesn't surprise me someone of your limited intellect would get this backwards.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2015, 09:06:52 PM »
Once again, you fail to comprehend the definition of PERMANENTLY.  Trust me, if I had banned you permanently, you wouldn't be here posting under that name.  

What was your permaban for again and how long did it last? ::)

I was initially banned PERMANENTLY!! That is what I was told. A mod had to get me reinstated!! He stated that if he didn't get me back on that my ban was permanent!!
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2015, 09:07:00 PM »
Once one becomes well versed in the art of the glittery thong, one has obtained vast knowledge, which supersedes all other academic endeavors. Einstein once said, "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" I say, "A thong, a schmoe, a weight bench and a protein shake; what else does a man need to be happy?"

Brings a tear to my eye....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2015, 09:08:04 PM »
SF1900 jumping on thin ice in this thread. :D

I did not break any forum rules!!  :D :D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2015, 09:09:05 PM »
I did not break any forum rules!!  :D :D
Like bodybuilding,  rules on getbig are subjective.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2015, 09:10:34 PM »
Like bodybuilding,  rules on getbig are subjective.

You seem very butthurt....you should start a poll!!!!!!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2015, 09:23:52 PM »
Hahaha every time I eliminate caffeine from my life (and getting past the migraine ) I swear I'll never use it again. Somehow I always end up using caffeine... :-[

Never meant to, and didn't know I was addicted. Had to do thirty days in county - first night was excruciating, blurred my vision. Next day felt like I was recovering from a head injury; did the math later.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »
Got a whole different take on addiction and "disease," though. Doesn't always mesh with the experts, especially AA nazis (present company excluded, always).

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2015, 10:09:44 PM »
Never meant to, and didn't know I was addicted. Had to do thirty days in county - first night was excruciating, blurred my vision. Next day felt like I was recovering from a head injury; did the math later.

Tried it a few times, gave me a headache like a sinus infection. I got right back on the caffeine the next day

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2015, 11:08:12 PM »
Tried it a few times, gave me a headache like a sinus infection. I got right back on the caffeine the next day

Coffee was just a routine (all day, every day - city job), and then Diet Coke in between, at night. Swear, I didn't even know it was a thing. No clue one could get physically addicted to caffeine.

Just no-calorie fluids to keep hunger at bay, then they took it away ...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2015, 11:18:59 PM »
Coffee was just a routine (all day, every day - city job), and then Diet Coke in between, at night. Swear, I didn't even know it was a thing. No clue one could get physically addicted to caffeine.

Just no-calorie fluids to keep hunger at bay, then they took it away ...

I fell into the same trap. A big 24 ounce coffee in the morning and at least 2 Diet Coke a day. Played havoc with my sleep patterns

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »
Lololol ws and ugly are the new boyz in the hood...buddies against potatank....funniest shit ever on here....quick send each other more pms so it appears you are ignoring me on the boards....ahahaha wat a pair of daisy pickers

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2015, 11:26:57 PM »
Lololol ws and ugly are the new boyz in the hood...buddies[ Invalid YouTube link ]....funniest shit ever on here....quick send each other more pms so it appears you are ignoring me on the boards....ahahaha wat a pair of daisy pickers

Against you how? Where? Ever?

I can't respond or read/send PMs, you're saying? I respond to you often, nothing's changed. Thought WOOO or whomever was the bad guy, I can't follow this shit.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2015, 11:30:32 PM »
Against you how? Where? Ever?

I can't respond or read/send PMs you're saying?

Whoa captain..relax and go back to your bottle

Im too busy laughing at the exact similarities between shizzo and walter. Mouthy..meltdown...tears ...ignore.....exact same qualities. Walter has dissolved into a puddle of tears like no one ever has on here. Blocks pms..ignores...cries about mods...poor poor walter

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2015, 11:31:25 PM »
Whoa captain..relax and go back to your bottle

Im too busy laughing at the exact similarities between shizzo and walter. Mouthy..meltdown...tears ...ignore.....exact same qualities. Walter has dissolved into a puddle of tears like no one ever has on here. Blocks pms..ignores...cries about mods...poor poor walter

My bottle, huh?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2015, 11:33:19 PM »
My bottle, huh?

Nownow..we know you and ws are best buds now...but dont you break down in tears too

Booze wont solve your problems  :'(