Author Topic: Both of these youtube goons claim natural, chris jones and "gokuflex"  (Read 12417 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Just look at the thumbnail and watch towars the second half of the video when they are in tank tops. 100% natural all hard work  ::) ::) and so many kids are in the comments fawning all over them

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Both of these youtube goons claim natural, chris jones and "gokuflex"
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:30:22 PM »
Maybe we should stop giving these people attention, then they will go away and fuck off elsewhere.

Seriously, the only Youtube fitness "expert" I can stand is Jerry Ward, and even he is descending into the realm of self-parody lately.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »
They both look like shit...goku looks like shit with a shirt off and Jones is always soft...If many IFBB pros can't get a lot of youtube views with 10x better physiques..The "natural claim" is the only thing keeping the money flowing...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 04:07:34 PM »
Very believable that they are naturals.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
Some idiot on there actually said jones physique is similar to Shawn ray hahahaha those people on there are a bunch of buffoons

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 09:41:46 PM »
These guys could easily be natural.   Anyone with decent genetics (shape and frame are uncontrollable) who works out pretty hard and focuses on their diet for a good 5-10 years, can easily achieve physiques like these guys in the video.  No clue who those dudes are but it is not that uncommon in lots of gyms across the world these days.    
Wait for it....

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 11:10:37 PM »
These guys could easily be natural.   Anyone with decent genetics (shape and frame are uncontrollable) who works out pretty hard and focuses on their diet for a good 5-10 years, can easily achieve physiques like these guys in the video.  No clue who those dudes are but it is not that uncommon in lots of gyms across the world these days.    
:D :D :D

GH15 has been gone too long.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 11:17:56 PM »
nobody can be 190 sub 8% without a pretty good amount of drugs and Chris easily achieves this

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 12:23:38 AM »
:D :D :D

GH15 has been gone too long.

x2 lmao

getbig was a different world back in those days...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 12:43:05 AM »
x2 lmao

getbig was a different world back in those days...

Too much balonie  right now, the flit has brainwashed the sheep

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 01:53:34 AM »
Goku actually occasionally trains at the same gym I do when he's back in Hawaii. When I first saw him he definitely stood out as I go at midnight and most people there don't look like they've ever did so much as a push up. He seemed very friendly and smile and greeted me when we made eye contact. I started up a convo with him and he seems like a pretty nice guy. I asked him if he competed and he told me about his internet training business. I asked for his name because I wanted to look him up.

He's lying of course but has been able to make a living doing something he loves without having to work a real job and answer to a boss, punch a clock, and work with a bunch of gossipy, drama filled tools typical of any work place.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 01:55:42 AM »
Goku actually occasionally trains at the same gym I do when he's back in Hawaii. When I first saw him he definitely stood out as I go at midnight and most people there don't look like they've ever did so much as a push up. He seemed very friendly and smile and greeted me when we made eye contact. I started up a convo with him and he seems like a pretty nice guy. I asked him if he competed and he told me about his internet training business. I asked for his name because I wanted to look him up.

He's lying of course but has been able to make a living doing something he loves without having to work a real job and answer to a boss, punch a clock, and work with a bunch of gossipy, drama filled tools typical of any work place.

Where do you train?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 02:05:06 AM »
Where do you train?

24hr fitness in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Hate it. Very few serious trainees. Filled with texting/TV watching/Bull shitting crowd. At least Goku keeps to himself and actually trains. Moves fast so that he isn't hogging equipment.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 02:06:36 AM »
He is not natural plain and simple..neither is jones

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 03:51:55 AM »
He is not natural plain and simple..neither is jones
At least not everyone on GB is in fantasy land these days.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 08:12:24 AM »
24hr fitness in Kaneohe, Hawaii. Hate it. Very few serious trainees. Filled with texting/TV watching/Bull shitting crowd. At least Goku keeps to himself and actually trains. Moves fast so that he isn't hogging equipment.

Maybe it's a West Coast thing. The 24-hour Fitness gyms where I've trained (Kansas City and Orlando) have plenty of serious lifters, including local boybuilders, college athletes, andsome local figure/fitness girls.

Leg day was especially cool Friday, with the powerlifter guy just squatting 585 and making it look easy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
Very believable that they are naturals.

NO WAY!!!! Anyone with two ounces more muscle than you average Getbigger MUST be injecting everything but the kitchen sink, in ungodly doses, from the time they inherited their uncle's cement weights.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 08:21:20 AM »
Natural...natural...natu ral...I have never seen any certificates of doping labs of them...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »
From what I've heard Chris jones is the king of all scumbags
There's a YouTube video about him sneaking into a gym and stealing a drink from the cooler
He's greedy and will sell his own family to make money
He's a well known abuser of bodybuilding special supplements
His body is garbage and looks like he's got a bad liver disease
He thinks he's a celebrity and I know of countless people that want to take a sack of doorknobs to his head
w

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 01:35:10 PM »
NO WAY!!!! Anyone with two ounces more muscle than you average Getbigger MUST be injecting everything but the kitchen sink, in ungodly doses, from the time they inherited their uncle's cement weights.

Why do you act sarcastic? Someone who is 190 lbs 7-8% bf at 5'7" CAN'T BE DONE NATURALLY and ESPECIALLY with hard muscles...If you're 5'7" you go on stage at 155 5-6% MAYBE if you've been lifting for a while...You cannot go by natural athletes either, because many many of them are not natural....You will be very underwhelmed by the peak of natural numbers...Especially when your GH drops off after 25

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2015, 02:19:19 PM »
i do not believe either of those dudes are natural, sorry

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 05:02:24 PM »

Why do you act sarcastic? Someone who is 190 lbs 7-8% bf at 5'7" CAN'T BE DONE NATURALLY and ESPECIALLY with hard muscles...If you're 5'7" you go on stage at 155 5-6% MAYBE if you've been lifting for a while...You cannot go by natural athletes either, because many many of them are not natural....You will be very underwhelmed by the peak of natural numbers...Especially when your GH drops off after 25

Then either take some anabolics and be done with it or just take up badminton, since you think you're destined to be a twig without steroids.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 05:07:42 PM »
Then either take some anabolics and be done with it or just take up badminton, since you think you're destined to be a twig without steroids.
lol believe me I do..just giving you realistic expectations for once you start lifting..you'll know once you start

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2015, 06:35:12 PM »
Anyone seen the online coach??

Do U guys think he's natural??
w

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
Anyone seen the online coach??

Do U guys think he's natural??
he is not natural. He is a big fan of injectable winstrol 60mg/ml and he uses tren ace as well...this guy likes low test higher tren and orals when he is trying to impress..never believe a word he says about diet or training