Poll

Who should leave getbig?

Potatank
26 (40%)
Walter Sobchick
39 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Voting closed: October 17, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Author Topic: Potatank vs Walter Sobchick  (Read 29197 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Potatank vs Walter Sobchick
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2015, 10:44:19 PM »
Your black boyfriend's manpole says it wishes your throat was 4 inches deeper.

nearly 2 am and you are hammering keys with awful comebacks
hahahahha your life is as bad as mine--hows that feel?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Poll: Ban Walter Slobbercock
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2015, 10:44:26 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2015, 10:54:33 PM »
But what rule did you break?

You haven't figured this place out yet?

The poll is fake. It's purpose is to phish for IPs. The two fucking retards figured my IP would vote more than once and match a gimmick account. You can see the fat fucking retard shut-in running from thread to thread campaigning because he knows this poll will go badly for him.

The rest is just bullshit.

Don't sweat it - it's just chaos, no one of any importance

I'm sure the 15th or 16th time they post the bullshit about me "reporting a post to mod" it will catch on and gain some traction

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 10:57:08 PM »
You haven't figured this place out yet?

The poll is fake. It's purpose is to phish for IPs. The two fucking retards figured my IP would vote more than once and match a gimmick account. You can see the fat fucking retard shut-in running from thread to thread campaigning because he knows this poll will go badly for him.

The rest is just bullshit.

Don't sweat it - it's just chaos, no one of any importance

I'm sure the 15th or 16th time they post the bullshit about me "reporting a post to mod" it will catch on and gain some traction

Translation.....waaaaaaa a everyone picks on me....

Holyyyyyy fuck you are a whiny bitch

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2015, 11:00:08 PM »
Wow you and the ugly got quie the little message fest going on......glad you found a buddy

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2015, 11:02:15 PM »
Mods...if ws gets more votes let him stay...hes ansolutely in tears losing his mind over this poll. If i get more gimme a ban. What a fukin baby....no wonder you stay anonymous

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2015, 11:12:40 PM »
Lol walter blocked my pms...ill post em here

To Walter...holy fuck dont be such a crybaby the poll is a joke. Id stay anonymous too if i was as big a pussy as you. Ironic how you compared me to shizzo and ended up being a literal twin to his posting style

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2015, 01:05:33 AM »
didn't walter claim that loads of people on here knew his real identity and had seen his pics

im sure they will vouch for him in this thread
T

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2015, 01:14:38 AM »
Wtf. Why are we comparing a getbig icon to. .... who again?  Who's this Walter guy?

I like taking the occasional run at avesher as much as any man (no homo) but I certainly think that he brings something valuable to getbig.

For all of his ad hominem attacks he's also frequently self-deprecating.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2015, 01:14:41 AM »
He's getting his ass handed to him in this thread. He's a scared, running little bitch.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2015, 01:33:42 AM »
   http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119125061

This is the avesher I've known for years. He spices up any board.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2015, 01:43:39 AM »
I think it's unfair to make a "one or the other" poll. If you want to make a poll about banning someone make it a stand alone poll. That's already been done with Walter. He's more well known now so maybe make another separate ban poll. But to compare him, or compare someone with anyone else kind of stacks the deck. How about a poll: Who would you want to ban: chaos or Harley? Or Marty Champions or Stuntmovie?

The Joon/Shizzo was more valid because it was Joon that was making the challenge. Other than that let the person stand on his own. Chaos obviously doesn't like Walter, and for good reason, Walter tools and owns chaos at will. It's apparent that Sobcock gets under his skin. But chaos likes Avesher, and knows that many do. So the fix is in because he's very sure, and rightly so, that the board will go with Avesher because he's been here so long and people have a soft spot for him.

If you want to ban Walter make a separate poll and let him stand on his own. I doubt that many like Walter as just about all his posts are negative and gay related but his remorseless brutality is often so stupefying and breathtaking that there is a perverse fascination with his replies and comments.

It's like a rabid pitbull. You don't want to pet it but you do want to keep it around in your yard.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2015, 01:52:04 AM »
I think it's unfair to make a "one or the other" poll. If you want to make a poll about banning someone make it a stand alone poll. That's already been done with Walter. He's more well known now so maybe make another separate ban poll. But to compare him, or compare someone with anyone else kind of stacks the deck. How about a poll: Who would you want to ban: chaos or Harley? Or Marty Champions or Stuntmovie?

The Joon/Shizzo was more valid because it was Joon that was making the challenge. Other than that let the person stand on his own. Chaos obviously doesn't like Walter, and for good reason, Walter tools and owns chaos at will. It's apparent that Sobcock gets under his skin. But chaos likes Avesher, and knows that many do. So the fix is in because he's very sure, and rightly so, that the board will go with Avesher because he's been here so long and people have a soft spot for him.

If you want to ban Walter make a separate poll and let him stand on his own. I doubt that many like Walter as just about all his posts are negative and gay related but his remorseless brutality is often so stupefying and breathtaking that there is a perverse fascination with his replies and comments.

It's like a rabid pitbull. You don't want to pet it but you do want to keep it around in your yard.

were you masterbating when you typed that

seems walter sets your heart racing
T

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2015, 01:56:54 AM »
Walter is funny. Which is a good thing. I can just imagine him if Derek Anthony was still on the board and alive. He would rip him a new asshole. Which would be highly entertaining

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2015, 01:59:30 AM »
were you masterbating when you typed that

seems walter sets your heart racing

The wars we have had are well documented. He is the only person in my over ten years here that I actually PMed OMR to ban.

Why is it that if one is even perceived as supporting someone that you don't (and I wasn't supporting him but questioning the fairness of the process) it's always a gay love thing with you?

Project much?  

Instead of always putting your personal feelings and emotions a head of your brain, which is what women do, try to focus more on right and wrong.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2015, 02:00:38 AM »
Walter sloppycock. Easy choice.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2015, 02:00:57 AM »
Walter is funny. Which is a good thing. I can just imagine him if Derek Anthony was still on the board and alive. He would rip him a new asshole. Which would be highly entertaining

He's funny and clever -- until he comes after you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »
The wars we have had are well documented. He is the only person in my over ten years here that I actually PMed OMR to ban.

Why is it that if one is even perceived as supporting someone that you don't (and I wasn't supporting him but questioning the fairness of the process) it's always a gay love thing with you?

Project much?  

Instead of always putting your personal feelings and emotions a head of your brain, which is what women do, try to focus more on right and wrong.

ha ha not bad

T

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2015, 02:10:21 AM »
He's funny and clever -- until he comes after you.
if this is real I don't see a reason it needs to come down to this....just because a thread is asking?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2015, 02:20:40 AM »
if this is real I don't see a reason it needs to come down to this....just because a thread is asking?

Agreed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2015, 02:26:55 AM »
if you get in Avesher's way, he will harass you and call your family. If you don't mess with him, he's not going to harm you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2015, 02:46:00 AM »
What you. Unbelievably childish to accept any poll conducted on the internet let alone Getbig!

You guys have no shame!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2015, 02:51:35 AM »
What you. Unbelievably childish to accept any poll conducted on the internet let alone Getbig!

You guys have no shame!

I hope to be as mature as you when I get old.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Poll: Ban Walter Slobbercock
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2015, 02:59:19 AM »
heres the thing, in all seriousness

WS provides absolutely nothing to this board. Goes around and trolls 100% of the time. Cuts down people yet wont provide a pic himself. Clearly has never lifted and has no comprehension of lifting or other athletics. His only desire on this board is to attention troll and be a pain in the ass. Of course he should go.

Ya, I do some stupid shit on here, but 40% of the time I try to add something to the board that matters. WS adds 0%.

I agree 100%. Walter Sobchak is a negative troll and he brings NOTHING good to Getbig.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2015, 03:43:05 AM »
Never seen any contributing post from walter just the same old boring insults.....probably a south korean to