Author Topic: using aas to burn visceral fat?  (Read 2001 times)

plastic

• Getbig II
using aas to burn visceral fat?
« on: October 10, 2015, 07:40:53 PM »
Is it possible to use aas to burn viseral fat? Say test and deca or test and tren? For sake of this discussion diet is in order. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: using aas to burn visceral fat?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 12:10:45 AM »
Is it possible to use aas to burn viseral fat? Say test and deca or test and tren? For sake of this discussion diet is in order. 
How can diet be in order when you have visceral fat? For me that's always the first to go. Subcutaneous always takes much longer.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »
Exactly visceral fat is the very first thing to go... Maybe you are just bloated from bad digestion ?

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 05:23:43 AM »
Diet in order for past 12 mth. Thyriod fucked up (genetic disorder in family) and put on 12 kg of fat in 12 months due to thyroid. Blood tests etc  and now on t4 for life. Lost 7 kg in 3 months after starting t4. And reduced 5 holes in my belt. Dosage will have to go up as i get older (according to doc). Diet has been scrutinized and it is very clean. No breads, pasta, sugar milk gluten etc. So this question relates to aas usage to assist elimination of visceral fat. Any experienced discussion will be appreciated.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 09:41:28 AM »
Anavar?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 02:25:10 PM »
Diet in order for past 12 mth. Thyriod fucked up (genetic disorder in family) and put on 12 kg of fat in 12 months due to thyroid. Blood tests etc  and now on t4 for life. Lost 7 kg in 3 months after starting t4. And reduced 5 holes in my belt. Dosage will have to go up as i get older (according to doc). Diet has been scrutinized and it is very clean. No breads, pasta, sugar milk gluten etc. So this question relates to aas usage to assist elimination of visceral fat. Any experienced discussion will be appreciated.

If you need AAS to lose belly fat and can't do it naturally you're going to gain all of the weight back that you lost trying to keep the gains you got from your cycle after the cycle is done...Because you're going to have to be eating enough calories for that new size you would be...And after a first cycle will usually be your best one...Wouldn't waste a first cycle on a cut...You need to see the real strength of what these drugs can do when you're eating enough and your training is consistent with plenty of sleep....Loose the fat firs ton your own, so you know how to do it and learn your body a little better...(do this while continuing to lift obviously)...And then once you're a lower bf you can start a bulk with steroids...Which you will enjoy/benefit more from and you'll actually be able to eat a good amount on cycle...Once you've done this you can report back to me and i can walk you through something that will have you looking elite....

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 11:06:24 PM »
I appreciate all the advice received.  I know things are going in the right direction by belt size loosness of clothing etc. Just have to keep at it.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »
Exactly visceral fat is the very first thing to go... Maybe you are just bloated from bad digestion ?

i def had that issue untill i started probiotics.............i t totally messed with me head until i figured out the problem