Author Topic: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped  (Read 67493 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2015, 05:50:08 AM »
no not at all

totally straight  mr wong
cool

Lål ww even deleted omrs post so omr banned him haha

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2015, 05:54:51 AM »
Isn't this the same guy who was shown to be shaking down steroid dealers for free gear in order to post on the steroid forum?  Think ES might have been the person who posted it.

Could be wrong on who it was - it was a mod of steroid board, though.

Absolutely not WW. That fella, Division, who was indeed a mod on the steroid board, is long gone.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2015, 06:03:26 AM »
I just banned him for 1 hour to get him to cool off.

One thing is to remove material that goes against the rules of the forum, but another thing is to simply erase any/all posts that doesn't agree with your agenda.

That's not what we moderators are called to do. That's simply bullying our members.

I'll give him an hour to cool off. If he comes back with a clear head, he can then resume his duties with no problems. If he doesn't want to come back, no worries as well.

"1"

Nicely done. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2015, 06:10:55 AM »
he had an opiate addiction, he's clean now. who knows? few months ago he was popping benzos to go to sleep, and some other shit i can't remember. you could probably find it, unless he deleted it which he probably did

As per his own posts he isn't clean, he just switched to subutex IIRC. And I don't think he's off the Xanax, like he himself said there's no coming off after so many years of 6mg of Xanax or however much it was. Best you can do is try to manage it and keep it as minimal as possible.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2015, 06:17:42 AM »
Nice to see rationality prevail. Thank you OMR. Getbig is a bastion of relatively free speech.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2015, 06:18:23 AM »
Ok... 2bh I'm a lil' bit dissapointed.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #181 on: October 12, 2015, 06:20:39 AM »

One thing is to remove material that goes against the rules of the forum, but another thing is to simply erase any/all posts that doesn't agree with your agenda.

That's not what we moderators are called to do. That's simply bullying our members.

I'll give him an hour to cool off. If he comes back with a clear head, he can then resume his duties with no problems. If he doesn't want to come back, no worries as well.

"1"

:D

The most startling aspect of all this to me is that someone on this board, the most brutal and knowledgable bodybuilding board on the internet, would post this pic:

...and claim a 500-lb bench press.  For comparison, here's a pic of another fellá who claims a 500-lb bench that lots of people doubt a bit:

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2015, 06:24:21 AM »

"1"

What sort of credibility does the steroid forum now have? You know, seeing as this guy's a mod there and all?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2015, 06:25:08 AM »
You've never stared at your reflction in the mirror when drunk and thought "damn I look good?"

I took a selfie to capture the magic of this moment.

Next day, having forgotten about it, I was on phone and saw "recent images". Bloodshot eyes, droopy face from tiredness/drunkenness. I dropped my phone in shock, like the detective in the Usual Suspects drops the cup of coffee upon realising he had been duped, fed lies, just as my drunken self had lied and convinced me so thoroughly the night before.

Hahaha many times but I'd never go around telling people  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2015, 06:33:31 AM »

"1"
Can i ask why Chaos gets away with "bullying"? and i take it he is a Universal Mod as you are. serious question.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2015, 06:37:53 AM »
Lmao Widow getting banned to cool off this is too much

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2015, 06:38:34 AM »
would also like to know why posts which are normal posts are deleted from the Y-Board from Bigmc? Just because he has a tiff with me on other threads? seems very one sided to me. On one hand this WW fellow is disciplined but other mods can do as they wish. also posts were "modified" to suit the "mod" and not what i posted. Surly a breach of rules...just saying.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2015, 06:43:09 AM »
Can i ask why Chaos gets away with "bullying"? and i take it he is a Universal Mod as you are. serious question.

Donny,

I have no qualms with you whatsoever, so please take my response as completely neutral.

I have to respectfully disagree. I do not think Chaos is a bully. He also has moderator privileges on a few boards, but not forum-wide (something which I and a few others are working to change, so that he has full access moderation in a forum-wide capacity). So, if you feel that he might have wronged you within another board, make sure that he is part of the active moderator staff specific to that board, because if not, I am pretty sure he did not tamper with your material. To be completely fair, he has spoken nicely about you behind the scenes. I think he takes your exchanges in a lighthearted fashion.

Truth be told, I never get involved with any other board's dealings unless something flagrant is happening that requires slight intervention. I don't think anyone has ever seen me bother with any other board. In this instance, something smelled fishy down in the steroid board and I received over 10 complaints yesterday, so I took a stroll down there and made an innocent post and woke up to it deleted.

Removal due to violating of rules is one thing, but to simply remove because you don't like the sound of a post is yet another thing altogether.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #188 on: October 12, 2015, 06:43:20 AM »
I don't post on the weekend and I miss this.  Fuck.  Seems like good drama.  Wish people quoted the deleted posts.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2015, 06:43:43 AM »
TBH, the way this guy posted about gear, and all of the recreational stuff, I assumed he was a 6'5", 275 lb, tatted up, biker type who probably had done time. And since he was a mod on the steroid board I figured he had somehow been vetted. I was shocked when I saw what he really looked like. There are tons of guys on the source boards who know they're nothing special but look way better than this guy that don't post 1/10th of the shit he does.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #190 on: October 12, 2015, 06:44:01 AM »
If this goes for WW then it should be implemented for other mods on here. this is not an attack on anyone but my opinion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2015, 06:44:17 AM »
time out for Canadian Thanksgiving

You making your own pickles?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2015, 06:46:05 AM »
:D

The most startling aspect of all this to me is that someone on this board, the most brutal and knowledgable bodybuilding board on the internet, would post this pic:

In his defense, he did a nice job matching his wrist supports to his outfit.

big ach approved.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2015, 06:46:21 AM »
Waaaaa ::)
I never delete/modify posts, quit being a baby.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2015, 06:51:21 AM »
I've found over the years that if someone's reported max bench ends in *00 or is an increment of 45-lb plates (e.g. 225, 315, 405), they are not only lying but also greatly exaggerating their strength, in almost every case.

Amount of people who I've seen in person bench 500lbs = 1

Amount of people who I've seen claim they can bench 500lbs on the internet = 6544 and counting.

Gotta wonder where all these beasts are hiding. I just never see them in person. :D

The worst thing about WW's physique is that he hasn't even filled out his frame. That's understandable for men over 6ft but for a manlet on shit tons of gear, that's a fucking embarrassment.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2015, 06:51:39 AM »
Donny,

I have no qualms with you whatsoever, so please take my response as completely neutral.

I have to respectfully disagree. I do not think Chaos is a bully. He also has moderator privileges on a few boards, but not forum-wide (something which I and a few others are working to change, so that he has full access moderation in a forum-wide capacity). So, if you feel that he might have wronged you within another board, make sure that he is part of the active moderator staff specific to that board, because if not, I am pretty sure he did not tamper with your material. To be completely fair, he has spoken nicely about you behind the scenes. I think he takes your exchanges in a lighthearted fashion.

Truth be told, I never get involved with any other board's dealings unless something flagrant is happening that requires slight intervention. I don't think anyone has ever seen me bother with any other board. In this instance, something smelled fishy down in the steroid board and I received over 10 complaints yesterday, so I took a stroll down there and made an innocent post and wake up to it deleted.

Removal due to violating of rules is one thing, but to simply remove because you don't like the sound of a post is yet another thing altogether.

"1"
ok no probs. No this was not an attack at you, i have never seen you attack people for no reason on here. You are a Fair man. I am not an arse kisser but i agree with a lot of people on here who say you are a good guy. I am not a Roid user and never read the threads. Nothing against the guys who do. All cool.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2015, 06:51:52 AM »
This account was sold or hacked a while back.

WW has been on this board for ages. Solid member.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere and without any prompting he just starts posting pics of "himself". Just like that.

With the post history he has, theres no way someone sane would be tying themselves to such incriminating evidence.

OMR, what do you think. You're a smart guy... you do at least see my point. right?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2015, 06:56:54 AM »
This account was sold or hacked a while back.

WW has been on this board for ages. Solid member.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere and without any prompting he just starts posting pics of "himself". Just like that.

With the post history he has, theres no way someone sane would be tying themselves to such incriminating evidence.

OMR, what do you think. You're a smart guy... you do at least see my point. right?

The problem with this matter is that I do not spend any time on that board.

While I understand the pharmacological properties behind the actual drugs and the subsequent physiological manifestations following use, I do not use steroids, nor will I ever. So, because of which, I am not suited to comment on actual doses needed for optimum use or the post-use anti-estrogen regimens that should be followed.

As a result of not dabbling with such stuff, I don't really ever go down to that board. It's none of my business as far as I am concerned.

I do see your point, but the problem is that I haven't followed WW's post history closely enough to be able to discern whether hands have changed. I will look into the matter now, but I think that maybe he was just having a bad night and needed a moment to cool off (I am lifting the ban now).

Let's see.

"1"

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2015, 06:58:46 AM »
Donny,

Truth be told, I never get involved with any other board's dealings unless something flagrant is happening that requires slight intervention. I don't think anyone has ever seen me bother with any other board. In this instance, something smelled fishy down in the steroid board and I received over 10 complaints yesterday, so I took a stroll down there and made an innocent post and woke up to it deleted.

"1"
omr just outed chaos lål

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2015, 07:10:12 AM »
Absolutely not WW. That fella, Division, who was indeed a mod on the steroid board, is long gone.

This is correct.

Over on EF, Division was a rapped obsessed Spic who was banned for constantly harassing the female members behind the scenes with creepy PMs and poems.

He then came over here and reinvented himself as a steroid guru with "underworld connections" in both the AAS and law enforcement game.  A lot of his posts were nothing but cut and paste from the archives of EF. 

His hustle was to approach sources like Naps, Z, Proform, Scirrox, etc. and inform them that he was a steroid mod on GB, a board where there were some actual IFBB pros posting.  (Both claims were true at the times).  He would then request free items in exchange for posting photos of the gear (which he never did mostly) and making a good review of it in order to push it behind the scenes to the other members here.

Once he got his gear and it was gone (using it somewhat, but mostly reselling it), he then wrote the source and complained it was not really effective and asked for more.  It always came down to him trying to bully the source into sending more and more or else he would get all his little board friends on here to start writing negative reviews here and complaining on other boards. 

Z and Naps actually posted the entire email conversation on their respective boards years ago to expose him.

Then someone met up with Div and posted a photo of him in real life and he never lived it down.  After all that talk about how elite he was and how he could "feel" a chemical working in his body in a matter of days....    what an asshat.