Author Topic: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped  (Read 67491 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2015, 07:11:37 AM »
This account was sold or hacked a while back.

WW has been on this board for ages. Solid member.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere and without any prompting he just starts posting pics of "himself". Just like that.

With the post history he has, theres no way someone sane would be tying themselves to such incriminating evidence.

OMR, what do you think. You're a smart guy... you do at least see my point. right?

You make sense since he's never been shy posting his cases of steroids.  No one has that much for personal use so obviously he sells them.  It wouldn't  be smart to post photos of yourself leaving a trail of all of those photos especially knowing that DEA probably trolls all steroid web sites

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2015, 07:22:09 AM »
You make sense since he's never been shy posting his cases of steroids.  No one has that much for personal use so obviously he sells them.  It wouldn't  be smart to post photos of yourself leaving a trail of all of those photos especially knowing that DEA probably trolls all steroid web sites

I don't know man. His posting style has never changed from years ago to now. He rambles incessantly in his posts and PM's, and that hasn't changed. I don't think anyone could mimic that style of posting because you can tell its unintentional. He just types what's in his head with no filter sometimes. So I really think it's the same guy. But to show pics of all that gear and opiates and clear face shots is strange. Like he has no fear of getting in trouble, almost like he's protected somehow.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2015, 07:22:56 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2015, 07:22:56 AM »
The problem with this matter is that I do not spend any time on that board.

While I understand the pharmacological properties behind the actual drugs and the subsequent physiological manifestations following use, I do not use steroids, nor will I ever. So, because of which, I am not suited to comment on actual doses needed for optimum use or the post-use anti-estrogen regimens that should be followed.

As a result of not dabbling with such stuff, I don't really ever go down to that board. It's none of my business as far as I am concerned.

I do see your point, but the problem is that I haven't followed WW's post history closely enough to be able to discern whether hands have changed. I will look into the matter now, but I think that maybe he was just having a bad night and needed a moment to cool off (I am lifting the ban now).

Let's see.

"1"

I wish he'd come up here to play...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2015, 07:25:07 AM »
I don't know man. His posting style has never changed from years ago to now. He rambles incessantly in his posts and PM's, and that hasn't changed. I don't think anyone could mimic that style of posting because you can tell its unintentional. He just types what's in his head with no filter sometimes. So I really think it's the same guy. But to show pics of all that gear and opiates and clear face shots is strange. Like he has no fear of getting in trouble, almost like he's protected somehow.

I agree. His whole style of writing remains consistent. If someone has hacked his account, they are doing a great job imitating him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:55 AM »
would also like to know why posts which are normal posts are deleted from the Y-Board from Bigmc? Just because he has a tiff with me on other threads? seems very one sided to me. On one hand this WW fellow is disciplined but other mods can do as they wish. also posts were "modified" to suit the "mod" and not what i posted. Surly a breach of rules...just saying.

Post a pic and you can post on the y board

Everyone who  posts on their has

The whole point of the y board is to prevent anonymous shit talking twinks fucking the place up

Man up or stfu fatty
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2015, 07:51:42 AM »
Post a pic and you can post on the y board

Everyone who  posts on their has

The whole point of the y board is to prevent anonymous shit talking twinks fucking the place up

Man up or stfu fatty
But shit talking fat fucks like you ? No disrespect to the others.

whitewidow

« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2015, 07:52:31 AM »
With all the gear this guy talks about,I thought he`d be a fucking monster.

Epic Delusions Of Peace

here you guys don;t have this one up

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2015, 07:54:17 AM »

Fucking chicken
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2015, 07:55:14 AM »
Fucking chicken
yes you are 3 times.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2015, 07:55:53 AM »
T

whitewidow

« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2015, 07:56:56 AM »

I have nothing to hide and I am in shape-LOL. I'm on 2IU of chinese HG and T4 just posted a arm pic from 3 days ago. On my max day I do use 3cc winstrol,Insulin, 1tab anadrol T4 100mcg wich isn;t much in todays BB scene and thats like every 8 days all the other days very low dose of chinese HGH 2IU and T4. c'mon. That is shit lighting somebody post some arms that vascular. I like seeing vascular guys but no pros somebody on this board- I promised clips and they are coming!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

whitewidow

« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2015, 07:58:57 AM »

I remeber you brother you were  telling me how great DAA was for PCT. same guy. nothing to hide so why not post pics back when we Pmed I had been in the car accident I couldn't train!

whitewidow

« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
Div got in trouble, Arnold jr got in trouble and Gh15 was going to rat him out and get him in trouble again! he got his addy I saw the PM so he bounced out. just overload and myself are left.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #215 on: October 12, 2015, 08:01:54 AM »
Amount of people who I've seen in person bench 500lbs = 1

Amount of people who I've seen claim they can bench 500lbs on the internet = 6544 and counting.

Gotta wonder where all these beasts are hiding. I just never see them in person. :D

The worst thing about WW's physique is that he hasn't even filled out his frame. That's understandable for men over 6ft but for a manlet on shit tons of gear, that's a fucking embarrassment.

I've trained around (ie in the vicinity of) 4/5 people with +500lbs benchpresses, and at an international powerlifting meet (raw and tested federation) saw a good few benching over 500lbs - one was a judge for the competition from Belgium, 6ft6 well over 300lbs with biggest hands I've ever seen and no bullshit, in suit trousers and shirt, he lifted 250kg for a single without a warmup.

That is in 15 years of lifting so outside of competitions/competitors I think I've seen 3 people bench over 5 plates a side in gyms I train in.

I find 300lbs bench presses to be the most bullshitted about weight people lift. I could ask a few people in my gym tonight what their max is, and they would tell me straight to my face a number over 300lbs/140kg in spite of me seeing them rep triples with 1/5th ROM reps with 120kg with immense difficulty and horrible form.

In the same way most lifters will struggle to bench 2 plates a side after a year of training with any sort of decent form, yet confidently say they can lift that and more.

whitewidow

« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2015, 08:03:04 AM »
Absolutely not WW. That fella, Division, who was indeed a mod on the steroid board, is long gone.

All I know is Div loved getting freebies and did anything to get them . I heard that's how he got in trouble could of been other things as well.

whitewidow

« Reply #217 on: October 12, 2015, 08:10:39 AM »
Guys I can move some weight and you guys know how much I like posting pics couldn;t get the videos up way too large and i can't shrink them and 19IN arms is nothing special and I said close to 19IN that's with a crazy pump.

This was 3 days ago in the still of the video and I was on set 2 after 6 sets they felt like they were going to pop and were just veiny as fuck. this was set 2 and I had veins poping everywhere but the light sucks becuase it's a still. I had 16In arms when I was 19. My arms are rock too not bloofy. They wouldn;t be so vascular if they were puffy, My peaks havn't really poppd out in this set but got them to 18In 3 days ago.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: October 12, 2015, 08:13:57 AM »
Set it up

Can't you guys do this via private mail? Seems to be on every thread I open.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #219 on: October 12, 2015, 08:16:06 AM »
Div got in trouble, Arnold jr got in trouble and Gh15 was going to rat him out and get him in trouble again! he got his addy I saw the PM so he bounced out. just overload and myself are left.

Arnold Jr got busted for selling roids, then came right back on here and was selling roids by PMs again. 

The 4thAD handle was nothing more than a Axio lapdog that couldn't take anyone posting anything true and would shit the bed in a rush to delete and edit posts.  A little mommy's bitch boy.   ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2015, 08:18:13 AM »
DIVISION got chased out of here by GH15.  They found his address in Arizona and threatened him to leave.  A few months later some dealer in Arizona got busted.  Could have been a coincidence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2015, 08:18:30 AM »

Who is that?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2015, 08:21:24 AM »
Don't elite level 212 guys have 18" arms?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2015, 08:22:54 AM »
I have to admit I've enjoyed reading WW's posts by giving him the voice of 'Leo Getz' (played by Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon).  Several true LOL moments...   ;D ;D :D
T

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2015, 08:24:43 AM »
dude white widow you are a drug addict idiot. You are small and you constantly post about drugs drugs drugs.

Seek mental health. Youre small and dont know shit about what youre doing.

-Your friend Bob