Author Topic: Arm vascularity-who's got some crazy Arm vasculaity  (Read 25439 times)

whitewidow

Re: Arm vascularity-who's got some crazy Arm vasculaity
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »
here is one from last night. can;t wait till I get a real phone and can flex hard!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2015, 05:09:17 PM »
How do u post a picture
irongearco.com

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2015, 11:17:32 PM »
How do u post a picture

to post a picture I just send the picture to my email and save to desktop and then name it and post it. It won't let me do that with videos always says image is too large when I try to text them to somebody or my email.

if somebody can figure it out LMK. I have been able to text them before but not sure why just one clip would send must of just been way dimensionally smaller.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2015, 06:27:13 AM »
If u had a smart phone u can download a photo resize app free and just upload it

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2015, 07:12:51 AM »
If u had a smart phone u can download a photo resize app free and just upload it

Yeah I just have those phones for certain reasons I might get one main phone for myself. it just sucks lagging around 3-4 phones.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »
a while back

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 04:58:53 AM »
Nice^ looking damn good.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 07:14:35 AM »
End of thread.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2015, 07:29:21 AM »
HAZBIN IS A LONG BOARD MEMBER WAS CLOSE TO PRO LEVEL'CANADA'HAD INSANE BUILD....

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »
HAZBIN IS A LONG BOARD MEMBER WAS CLOSE TO PRO LEVEL'CANADA'HAD INSANE BUILD....

thank you.  high praise coming from one of the true bodybuilders on this site. I think I read that you trained/train with all the east coast greats?
I envy that.  I didn't really know any bodybuilders when I was serious about competing and could have really benefitted from a higher level of knowledge.  there was no internet back then, and you pretty much got any instruction from the local dealer.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2015, 11:53:32 AM »
damn hazbin, you look like a walking penis, BUT in a good way  ;D :D
have you always been that vascular? completely genetic or any tips for bringing that out? (training, supp, drug related)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 12:12:54 PM »
damn hazbin, you look like a walking penis, BUT in a good way  ;D :D
have you always been that vascular? completely genetic or any tips for bringing that out? (training, supp, drug related)

since grade 8!!! :D

as dumb as that sounds it is true.  there was a kid a year older than be that had the bicep vein and I didn't.  it bugged me a lot. so I started flexing super intense to make that vein come out.   then more and more veins started coming out. I would literally flex so hard the veins would hurt.  and I honestly believe this increased the size and number of my veins.  obviously the leaner you are the more pronounced your vascularity. but super intense flexing when pumped seems to be the key.  and I was crazy vascular before my first drug use.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2015, 12:27:32 AM »
God damn !! I wana look like hazbin !!

Perfect man , i dig the mustache too ;-)

Pro caliber , one of best physique i seen on forums ! Mad respect

P.s same your arm not big and massive like WW hahahaha sory i couldnt help it

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2015, 10:50:18 AM »
God damn !! I wana look like hazbin !!

Perfect man , i dig the mustache too ;-)

Pro caliber , one of best physique i seen on forums ! Mad respect

P.s same your arm not big and massive like WW hahahaha sory i couldnt help it

I agree. even when the tape measure said they were big they did not look it

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2015, 12:53:06 PM »
winstrol and low bodyfat made me super veiny

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 01:19:09 AM »
Christ.... hazbin dropping bombs. ... I like the flexing tip. .. reminds me of classic bodybuilders who practiced poses for hours

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2015, 02:51:47 AM »

Sory brother , i cane wrong pls excuse my bad english

You look perfect and your arm is massive and ripped with good shape...i was joking say your arm not look big like WW

U have perfect physique ... Pls teach me !

What weight in 2nd pic ? What stack if u want say ofc , diet? Training ?

U are one of best physique i ever seen on forums..

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2015, 04:06:09 AM »
Sory brother , i cane wrong pls excuse my bad english

You look perfect and your arm is massive and ripped with good shape...i was joking say your arm not look big like WW

U have perfect physique ... Pls teach me !

What weight in 2nd pic ? What stack if u want say ofc , diet? Training ?

U are one of best physique i ever seen on forums..

Hazbin looks insane, Mr.anabolic has a great physique as well. LOL guys I don't look awful if I did I wouldn't post so many pics can't deny I get pretty vascular. phones do matter! In person when I'm on a stack I am def crazy vascular(not hazbin vascular or walter white vascular) but above average. If I wasn't super vascular in person nobody would ask me day after day how crazy vascular I get and start asking me my stack and diet. They see me train so they know how I train. They just don't know what I take

these are big juiced up guys asking me too! not just some teens or newbies. I tend to always realize their  problem is too much Testosterone and not enough stacking compounds plus there AI's are not right or not run at all.Usually Their holding to much fluid.

I'm also a huge winstrol fan. AP has some crazy strong winstrol. I tend to run smaller dosages of Test and try to run  more winstrol or Tren . I rotate the two compounds.  I might run winstrol for 3-4 weeks then go back on tren for 3-4 weeks.  I'm def doing a nice detox off anabolics and any ped or drug period.
I did my HCG shots. I took clomid for 3-4 weeks. Now I just take a little arimidex every week till next cycle

I don't see a point of guys like me being on all year. I do train and juice for myself but I do have a nice pussy pulling physique wich came in handy during the summer big time! I'm not ugly either! I am short but who gives a fuck if I'm still pulling down women? I stayed decently lean, held some muscle nothing crazy! but def noticable, stayed vascular, kept my waist in check, and stayed real tan.say what you want but women love that physique I was posting on here, even though it's nothing special in terms of hardcore bodybuilding.

I'm perfectly happy. I'm still doing a show in 6 months so we will see what I end up looking like. If it comes 2-3 weeks out and I am just way behind I'll pull out! I have pretty high confidence in myself as some of you can tell so I should be ready in 6 months but I am also realistic I know it will be ALOT of work.

I def appreciate the guys on here who have given me advice and the guys who compete on here who have helped out big time! I even appreciate all the honesty! Honesty can hurt, but the truth needs to be told.

That's how guy's in the early era were up till the late 90's(they were very brutally honest with each other) honesty can only make somebody better. Flex wheeler thought he was ready many times for a show but then somebody would step up and tell him he was to fat then he would get pissed and do more cardio. Most Bodybuilders or powerlifters have big egos and they don't like to be told things they don't wan't to hear.

So when I post up pics starting 12 weeks out just be honest but in a respectful way. I'm competing for myself but I am a member of this board so it would be sweet if I placed well. These will be better pics and not fucking around in summer physique mode. I'm going to push the training,diet and drugs pretty hard.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2015, 04:07:29 AM »
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2015, 04:13:12 AM »
Hazbin looks insane, Mr.anabolic has a great physique as well. LOL guys I don't look awful if I did I wouldn't post so many pics can't deny I get pretty vascular. phones do matter! In person when I'm on a stack I am def crazy vascular(not hazbin vascular or walter white vascular) but above average. If I wasn't super vascular in person nobody would ask me day after day how crazy vascular I get and start asking me my stack and diet. They see me train so they know how I train. They just don't know what I take

these are big juiced up guys asking me too! not just some teens or newbies. I tend to always realize their  problem is too much Testosterone and not enough stacking compounds plus there AI's are not right or not run at all.Usually Their holding to much fluid.

I'm also a huge winstrol fan. AP has some crazy strong winstrol. I tend to run smaller dosages of Test and try to run  more winstrol or Tren . I rotate the two compounds.  I might run winstrol for 3-4 weeks then go back on tren for 3-4 weeks.  I'm def doing a nice detox off anabolics and any ped or drug period.
I did my HCG shots. I took clomid for 3-4 weeks. Now I just take a little arimidex every week till next cycle

I don't see a point of guys like me being on all year. I do train and juice for myself but I do have a nice pussy pulling physique wich came in handy during the summer big time! I'm not ugly either! I am short but who gives a fuck if I'm still pulling down women? I stayed decently lean, held some muscle nothing crazy! but def noticable, stayed vascular, kept my waist in check, and stayed real tan.say what you want but women love that physique I was posting on here, even though it's nothing special in terms of hardcore bodybuilding.

I'm perfectly happy. I'm still doing a show in 6 months so we will see what I end up looking like. If it comes 2-3 weeks out and I am just way behind I'll pull out! I have pretty high confidence in myself as some of you can tell so I should be ready in 6 months but I am also realistic I know it will be ALOT of work.

I def appreciate the guys on here who have given me advice and the guys who compete on here who have helped out big time! I even appreciate all the honesty! Honesty can hurt, but the truth needs to be told.

That's how guy's in the early era were up till the late 90's(they were very brutally honest with each other) honesty can only make somebody better. Flex wheeler thought he was ready many times for a show but then somebody would step up and tell him he was to fat then he would get pissed and do more cardio. Most Bodybuilders or powerlifters have big egos and they don't like to be told things they don't wan't to hear.

So when I post up pics starting 12 weeks out just be honest but in a respectful way. I'm competing for myself but I am a member of this board so it would be sweet if I placed well. These will be better pics and not fucking around in summer physique mode. I'm going to push the training,diet and drugs pretty hard.

Keep up the good work bro, stay motivated!
Mr. AZ 2003

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2015, 04:26:32 AM »
Keep up the good work bro, stay motivated!

I will! Another Big OG looking out and bringing up the next crop. If I'm off this man will tell me! I thought I was on at one point but I listen to guys who know better. This sport does take patience wich I don't have much of.But I got it figured out Listen to the guys who have been there and done it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »
sickest pic ever posted by a getbigger

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2015, 11:44:11 AM »
sickest pic ever posted by a getbigger
think so,,other than big ro current contest pics..hazbin was pretty amazing build wise,,and a heck of a nice guy here too boot...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2015, 11:48:44 AM »
think so,,other than big ro current contest pics..hazbin was pretty amazing build wise,,and a heck of a nice guy here too boot...
jupp hazbin = one of my favorite members