Author Topic: Walter Sobchak Tears Thread  (Read 4040 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Walter Sobchak Tears Thread
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:41:58 AM »
In this thread I will post all the times Walter Sobchak has cried crocodile tears over my posts  :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Walter Sobchak Tears Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:31:33 PM »
Yes......quality thread, just what the G&O needed.

Including the obligatory stalking and death threats by the resident board retard......YAWN!!!!

And all from a fat fuck OP who couldn't bench 300 lbs to save his pathetic life.

Arent you all so glad Princess L brought the retard back?

Hey bitches and bitchettes, I was busy yesterday having a life, so I've missed out on the poll updates! Are the prissy little phaggots, Forest Gump mod, and retarded midget personal trainers still ready with their pitchforks and torches?

Blow me!!!!!!

I am being sent some interesting PMs, apparently the Getbig circle jerk-off's circle of trust....isn't so trustworthy. It is also very apparent that most of the board sees through the Regina retard bullshit.

Keyboard slamming, more lies about PMs sent, and another bipolar meltdown in the hinterlands of Saskatchewan to ensue!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:32:25 PM »
Same approach as the Regina retard, just make up any old shit and hope it sticks.

Add yourself to the poll Gump, make the voting anonymous, and restart the voting.

You will take it in the ass like tbombz in a bathhouse and you know it.

Sucking up to a mod.....give me a fucking break assistant manager at Jiffy Lube

Flail around?

As I said before.....just because the Regina retard claims it doesn't make it true.

You look like an idiot siding with that waste of skin, but if the shoe fits......

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 12:33:17 PM »
Christ you people are stupid.

They can't ban me, I've done the same things that everyone else on this board does.

The two fucking retards (Cankles and the Regina Skype Jerkoff Session) started the poll as a phishing expedition.

Expressly to try to attack another poster in their personal life.....if that makes a phaggot a "legend" to fuckwads like WesElf, then you will reap what you sow.

The other followers are just fucking cowards. So far the only thing this fake banning poll has done is expose chaos as a immature child, show the UK guys are solid, and shows Pellius was a worthy foe

Who cares what you think?

You're a pigmented version of the Regina retard

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
If the fat retard in Regina can't stalk a person offline a coward shut-in like him has no other recourse.

And Chaos and Princess L are just a hand puppets that Josh is fisting and running a one act play.

Just because the fat Regina retard claims something doesn't make it true....

If a mod wants to ban me because his butt buddy is having a temper tantrum because he can't stalk me offline....have at it. This place won't look any different in my rear view mirror.

But once I'm gone, do you think I just let this go with phaggots like Coach?

Prolly not.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »
So one guy is mentally unstable, attacks posters and their families off the board, crashes the board with a DOS attack when he's having a temper tantrum, and threatens every member on the board as his daily schtick.

The other guy in the poll busts people's balls when they say dumb shit on here.

You haven't figured this place out yet?

The poll is fake. It's purpose is to phish for IPs. The two fucking retards figured my IP would vote more than once and match a gimmick account. You can see the fat fucking retard shut-in running from thread to thread campaigning because he knows this poll will go badly for him.

The rest is just bullshit.

Don't sweat it - it's just chaos, no one of any importance

I'm sure the 15th or 16th time they post the bullshit about me "reporting a post to mod" it will catch on and gain some traction

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 12:37:30 PM »
The board fuck-up ran to his boyfriend chaos to have me banned.

All the rest is just made up bullshit.

These two fucking morons are just phishing for the vote IPs because I bash the fat infant's brains in on here on a daily basis.

A great example of what Princess L brought back and the juvenile way Cankles mods

Hahahahahahaha.....

The bipolar retard taking ANOTHER dick right straight in the face!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 12:38:43 PM »
Nah......

No more responses to you.

You seem hell bent on wanting to ruin this board and Princess L allows it, but I'm not participating in your stupidity any more.

I will wait for your "RIP Thread" and then I will be ruthless like Getbig has never seen before.

Coward.

Irony seems to be lost on you.....

"Losing my mind".

Princess.....imagine a person, if you can, so cowardly they can't leave the house and live life?

I find that hilarious. A fucking mental invalid crippled by their own laziness, cowardice, fragile psyche, and patheticness.

You are the punchline to Getbig's biggest joke.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 12:39:53 PM »
Like I said.....all responses to the endless pathetic PMs you send me.

King Shizz 1 - Vagina From Regina 0

Walter Sobchak 14,321 - Vagina From Regina 0

Suck on it shut-in!!!!

Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?

Is there ANYTHING in life that you're even maybe below average at on your best day?

Anything.....is there anything (except the Joon Skype jerk off sessions) that you aren't a total and complete failure at?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 12:41:47 PM »
Imagine being so fucking pathetic and mentally owned by Shizzo that you set your Outlook calendar to remind you that he may or may not take a drink, so that you can start a shitty attention whoring thread about it.

King Shizzo 1 - Vagina From Regina 0

More of your bullshit.

It was one response to the endless PMs you send me telling me I'm obsessed with you.....

I find you boring and insignificant. You're a lazy fat fuck and a one trick pony that is enabled by Ron.

Nothing more.

lets intermission at this point and realize that he says I am boring and insignificant. He also states that other people are over invested in getbig and that he wont waste time replying to me. Remember those points as these stack up

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 12:42:56 PM »
Imagine being so fucking pathetic and mentally owned by Shizzo that you set your Outlook calendar to remind you that he may or may not take a drink, so that you can start a shitty attention whoring thread about it.

King Shizzo 1 - Vagina From Regina 0

he musta liked this one he posted it twice^^^

Awwwww......you poor baby.

Crybaby meltdown, clean up in aisle 4, clean up in aisle 4.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »
I'm not mad Cupcake.

Just happily reminding you of your pathetic existence

I'm just glad that massive Saskatchewan border wall is able to contain such a badass like you.

Fucking idiot.

"Hey everybody look at me - I'm such a badass"

"Give me your info"

"I will stalk and threaten you on Facebook from my basement"

"I hate you - I'm such a badass, I've been arrested for being bipolar 17,982 times"

"If we ever met I'd kill you"

"Id meet, but I'm such a badass I can't cross the border"

"I'd meet, but I can't afford bus fare across Regina"

"I hate Joon"

"Joon give me money so I can eat"

"I'm such a paleo eating badass"

Post pic of ugly mutt, post pic of ugly mutt, post pic of ugly mutt.

Really? This fucking idiot and his shitty fucking threads messing up this board for a month now while Ron Princess L sits on his fat ass doing nothing.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 12:44:59 PM »
Cut the shit, you could cross the border any time you want to cupcake. It's nothing more than a convenient excuse for you.

Your bullshit stories never end.

You're a gutless bitch. No one on this board, except Shizzo, is afraid of you.

It's the same boring M.O. every fucking day with you.....you start a lame fight, threaten the other person, demand they post a full name, 38 full-size pictures, SSN, next of kin, baby pictures, IRS Form 1040, Passport photo, Living Will, Immediate Family pics, pet pics, height, weight, reach, favorite color, and side they part their hair. Tell them you will kill them. Tell them they are cowards for being anonymous. Remind everyone how badass you are. Remind everyone how bipolar you are. Remind everyone that you have a "record" (a DUI, a few petty larcenies, and some shoplifting charges). And when the other person says bring it on.....then you're too broke to travel and cannot cross a porous, open border.

Save your breath coward. You are easily the most pathetic waste of fuck on this board. I'd imagine in all of Regina for that matter. 

Oh darn......no one on getbig cares for me. I'm crushed. I'm devastated. I will never reach my unsolicited PM quota goals I had set to measure my popularity.

I better have Ron Princess L write my farewell speech.

If only I could cross the border Toto.....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »
Imagine the penis inhaling numbers he would put up if he could cross the border?

20,000,000 illegal fucking Mexicans cross the border into the U.S. every year......but Billy Badass can't, because the government is tracking him because he is SO terrifying.    ::)

Ni66a puh-leeeeeeeeease.....on a good day you're Kai Greene's grapefruit.

Ever stop to consider that no one gives a fuck?

Or are you just attention whoring for 3 months?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
Jesus Christ this routine is stale....get a fucking life or kill yourself, just stop posting and fuck off.

To this piece of shit?

You're fucking right I'm always an asshole to a low-life, loser, coward like him. Fuck him, his pathetic life, how he fucks up this board with asshole Joon, and the fucking idiots that keep bringing this loser back here.

I'm pretty sure I won't change my thinking on that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 12:52:47 PM »
Why don't you be a man for once in your pathetic life and blow your fucking brains out.

You don't have anything to live for and it would make this place a lot better.

You'd probably get more respect from that than for begging your owner Joon for money on here everyday.

Joon telling the truth and laying the smackdown.

This Josh piece of shit doesn't need therapy, he needs his empty fucking skull caved in with a 2X4.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 12:54:02 PM »
What does the raven represent?

Does it stand for a fat, broke, whiny, pussy loser, who cried his way off the site  in at least 12 "I'm banning myself for 6 months" threads and had Princess L(oser) announce it for him?

Oh wow....how startling, the attention whoring pussy is back.

The welfare bitch arguing with the full of shit Paki - how original and cutting edge.

Someone better PM Princess L so she can stop by and wipe off your tears

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 12:55:50 PM »
clearly I could do this all day
this is a poster who says he owns my mind and that I am irrelevant to him and he wont respond to me
a poster who talks like this and hides behind anonymity, vpns and proxies

this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like on getbig---its name is Walter Sobchak

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 12:58:50 PM »
The Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski would not stalk anyone as he wouldn't really give a shit.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 12:59:56 PM »
The Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski would not stalk anyone as he wouldn't really give a shit.

ya he's a total embarrassment to the name

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 01:38:08 PM »
I believe walter suckcock is a Mayar Moustafa aka junior gimmick.