Author Topic: Average Joe who looks like bodybuilders at the Arnold Expo  (Read 1928 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Average Joe who looks like bodybuilders at the Arnold Expo
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:35:23 AM »
Every year, the Arnold Expo brings tons of fun, but I always see Big guys in the crowd who dont even compete, and yet they look like pro bodybuilders, well, almost. I think some of those guys are pretty impressive looking. and some people even asked to take picture with them. I believe those guys deserve a shot or something
Get Big, or Die Trying

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Average Joe who looks like bodybuilders at the Arnold Expo
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:02:08 AM »
k.
Q

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:10:00 AM »
Whaaa....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:20:22 AM »
Oh those are the people who find time in their daily routine to pursue their indivivdual goals of fitness and health while living a productive life, without being in a pagent show, or posing in thongs or being measured in terms of what they look like. Yeah, dont see them that often now adays , but i hear they exist......
L

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »
Every year, the Arnold Expo brings tons of fun, but I always see Big guys in the crowd who dont even compete, and yet they look like pro bodybuilders, well, almost. I think some of those guys are pretty impressive looking. and some people even asked to take picture with them. I believe those guys deserve a shot or something

fuck you