Author Topic: Been on 350mg test for a while now  (Read 3484 times)

Depocyp

• Getbig II
Been on 350mg test for a while now
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:37:12 PM »
24 years old 6'2" approx 9-10% bf approx 180lbs.
Goal is to achieve 6% bf then grow as big as possible. This is the result of 350mg test a week for the last few months. I've got small joints so I think another 30lbs dry weight added to my structure would look sick (with increasing dosages of course)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Been on 350mg test for a while now
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:35:30 AM »
24 years old 6'2" approx 9-10% bf approx 180lbs.
Goal is to achieve 6% bf then grow as big as possible. This is the result of 350mg test a week for the last few months. I've got small joints so I think another 30lbs dry weight added to my structure would look sick (with increasing dosages of course)

hmm looking better for 30 lbs dry weight added to your structure you absolutely will have to start using tren...this obviously means more injections you can without a doubt be a higher bf% or be full of water retention from a cycle where your estrogen isn't in check and gain 30 lbs but 30 lbs dry weight will take some serious work...with your frame you can look very ridiculous with that added..very curious to see what you look like back shot and legs? Is the test pharm grade as well?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 12:43:49 AM »
You look good like that bro, no need to add all that mass.
Mr. AZ 2003

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 03:13:38 AM »
not sure about 9-10% bf but i put everyone higher than they claim...
agree 100% on david
30lbs of true dry lean muscle is an immense change that will take years. and higher dosages
not talking about 30lbs gain, but 30 true lbs at the same bodyfat and water levels
i can put on 30lbs easily on a 10-12 week blast on a shitton of gear from water and glycogen and not even gain 1% bodyfat
but after cutting down you can be happy if 7-8lbs of that are dry and lean and stick to your frame. you dont look like you would gain that much water but prepare for a few years for true 30lbs

regarding your flow and taper, ill give you a tip

youll need a shitton of delt mass, otherwise youll have a weird looking upper body and v taper because your traps are very long and rounded and you have rather narrow clavicles, like a cobra neck
ive always had the same problem... especially the more gear you use your traps blow up from just shrugging in uni classes when u dont know shit lol

you basically need delts that pop out at an 90% angle from your trap insertion points, do u get what im saying? not sure im wording that correctly

completley stop working traps and prioritze delts for the next YEARS... also put most of your gear into the delts..
i started doing this about 2 years ago, changes have been immense

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 03:59:36 AM »
You dont look 10%, 12% at least to me. Keep cutting.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 05:00:56 AM »
Yes everybody always gets the body fat wrong usually if no abs they say 15% then if they have visible abs they say 10%or lower but some dudes have abs at 20% everybody is different it's hard to judge off of a pic like that.

Op u look good!! u need more size but drop fat first, my opinion then u up your dosages.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 07:09:52 AM »
agree with the top posts add tren bRO, im 6 foot 2 aswell and have similar structure, im not sure if its just the pic, but do you feel that you are wide or narrow?  i would also up the dose to at least 500 mg of test to fill out a bit more and round out your shoulders, i would also focus on incline benching 6-12 reps and a lot of side lateral raises 10 to 15 reps 4 sets.  the tren and test will help shoulders a lot and upper chest, ( just my two sence)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 08:50:00 AM »
you're bodyfat estimate is correct, you just don't look as lean coz you aren't that thick

hell, even if you went to 200 at 5-6% that would be a HUGE change

your arms look good and your delts are ok, but you need more pec mass IMHO

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 12:11:45 PM »
not sure about 9-10% bf but i put everyone higher than they claim...
agree 100% on david
30lbs of true dry lean muscle is an immense change that will take years. and higher dosages
not talking about 30lbs gain, but 30 true lbs at the same bodyfat and water levels
i can put on 30lbs easily on a 10-12 week blast on a shitton of gear from water and glycogen and not even gain 1% bodyfat
but after cutting down you can be happy if 7-8lbs of that are dry and lean and stick to your frame. you dont look like you would gain that much water but prepare for a few years for true 30lbs

regarding your flow and taper, ill give you a tip

youll need a shitton of delt mass, otherwise youll have a weird looking upper body and v taper because your traps are very long and rounded and you have rather narrow clavicles, like a cobra neck
ive always had the same problem... especially the more gear you use your traps blow up from just shrugging in uni classes when u dont know shit lol

you basically need delts that pop out at an 90% angle from your trap insertion points, do u get what im saying? not sure im wording that correctly

completley stop working traps and prioritze delts for the next YEARS... also put most of your gear into the delts..
i started doing this about 2 years ago, changes have been immense

;D big LOL

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 08:26:12 PM »
thanks guys, good stuff jizmo you're right, I've used higher doses previously and yeah the traps always get bigger first and shrink again once I lower the dose.

I'll stay on current dose until I finish dropping enough bf and start growing asap because I hate being this small lol. I want to look as different as possible to someone like cessiphus. Any futher recommendations on dose for growing at my height? was thinking 1g test 12 weeks then 500mg cruise 12 weeks throughout the next few years to pack it on. 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 12:30:00 AM »
imo you should always go up and down with gear. dosages doesnt matter in the end unless you hit a wall, but more AAS obviously speeds everything up.
if you grow on 1g of test then go with that. however keep in mind you wont gain much cruising on 500mg after that and youll most likely want to increase further  ;D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 09:49:22 AM »
Throw some masteron in there and drop your cals increase cardio. You will get nice and lean. Then do your blow up phase. You could use tren but for me the sides aren't worth it. If I'm strict with my diet and I increase my cardio I can really tighten up and look great with test and legit masteron.

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 05:48:48 AM »
Awesome advice guys, will keep everyone posted with updates in the coming months

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 09:14:09 PM »
you look good bro

keep up the great work

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 12:47:23 AM »
If you're acne prone don't crank the tren too high, try keeping hormones stable bro. I've used tren ace and broke out insane, used up to 3-5cc a day though lol, but even at 700 a week. Start low, if it's good enough no point in going any higher. I'd do test tren eq bro with epi till you're lean than add anadrol to the mix and take out epi and increase test e. You'll thicken up nicely

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 02:04:28 PM »
OP takes steroids? Could have fooled me. Fuck man... Not even 200lbs and taking gear. Fail, massive fuckin' fail, I'm disgusted by you lazy unimpressive fucks.
?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 03:42:42 PM »
completely, fucking loser

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 03:50:04 PM »
OP takes steroids? Could have fooled me. Fuck man... Not even 200lbs and taking gear. Fail, massive fuckin' fail, I'm disgusted by you lazy unimpressive fucks.

Most likely it's underdosed or fake.  Most guys here say 350mg/week aint shit, but if I take 350/week for 3 months, I blow up so long as it's legit and/or properly dosed.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 09:56:40 PM »
Throw some masteron in there and drop your cals increase cardio. You will get nice and lean. Then do your blow up phase. You could use tren but for me the sides aren't worth it. If I'm strict with my diet and I increase my cardio I can really tighten up and look great with test and legit masteron.

What master on is legit these days?

chess315

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 10:13:19 AM »
You look real good I would guess you was on more. I would keep doing what you are tell it stops working. If it works no need to fix it I'm just not a fan of tren for non competitive bodybuilder or people that want to use it you can look plenty good for the streets lady's without it I just don't like stuff that causes anger bad