Author Topic: MK677 oral GH releaser  (Read 18905 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Re: MK677 oral GH releaser
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 01:23:42 PM »
Dac alone is already insane. Makes you crazy hypo after injecting it. You get gastric mobility, feel tired and lethargic as death. Split your dosages in smaller ones if you use 5+ mg per week. Inject it before bed or when you are home at night, unless you wanna be a slug in your room eating boxes of cookies and drinking sugar to feel better lol.
Mk alone, is like ghrp6 throughout the whole day, makes you hungry for delicious food. You will feel disgusting because you will keep eating and eating and eating and you won't be able to control the hunger. With dac, it's on a whole other level. So mk does not need ghrp2 thats too much, unless you really want a huge ass gut forcing down more food when you are already in pain from distention but still feeling hungry. Doesn't even need ipam unless you want to, it's a better option than ghrp2. Mk dac is good, either way, if you hop on either or, just go all the way man, 25-30 mk ed split in two, dont take it one shot it's brutal lethargy, with 5mg dac per week. But unless you do low dose dac 3.5mg or less a week, the water retention and gut won't be bad nor should be the lethargy. For igf lr3 it's my favorite peptide but i honestly feel off about those cheap labs, because i have no idea what might really be giving you this pump, idk what they shove in the vial. But i get the most insane pumps, and distention from igf lol. But it's worth it, adds size, definitely to the arms

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2015, 01:28:40 PM »
Lilhawk is right, unless you order cheap "igf" and test it out yourself idk if i am allowed to mention where i got mine from but it's where I order everything and everything from them is bomb, but wouldnt order their liquid research chemicals, just peps. For oral mk gw etc i order them raw off another site as well.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2015, 01:59:47 PM »
damn, you must shit out money because these dosages are kinda costly lol

i ran DAC for a short time at 4mg a week. was pretty damn good however too expensive for my liking. ran it solo. (with huperzine A, but no ghrp).
never made me hypo. gave me a good headrush after injecting the first couple times. only used 2mg at once though 1-2 a week.

i also tried ghrp2+ghrh combo quite a while ago. THAT made me hungry as fuck and hypo every time after inject. not a good feeling, also leads to overeating and fat gains. the hunger doesnt correspond with the body changes, youll get fat as fuck if you eat according to the appetite induced by GHRPs...
ipamorelin is different, gives no hunger but similar results. also slept much better on it, ghrp2 felt kinda rough.

with DAC i noticed a definite increase in hunger AND appetite. with MK its just hunger. like growling stomach and a bit of pain in the morning until you eat your first meal.

tried igf lr3 once, DES too. i dont think it did anything. i gained maybe 2-3lbs extra but id assume that was just glycogen. no real noticable effects tbh.

not sure yet where i put MK, but DAC was my favorite out of all GHRP/GHRHs so far.
downside: its extremely costly in the dosages that give real results (4mg+ a week) and i would rather invest in more tren instead of running it again.

MK is pretty cheap, we'll see how that works out. remember im only running it at 10-12mg or so a day. thats the absolute minimum dosage, but 25mg and more gives study-proven side effects on insulin sensitivity that i dont want. i might increase to 15-20mg for testing but regarding the studies ive seen 10mg should give a good boost on GH and IGF with pretty much zero sides. and 10mg a day is cheap as fuck.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2015, 01:31:09 AM »
Thats one thing about peps i dont like is the hunger. First time i used MK was during my PCT after my first baby test E cycle. I ate like pig trying to compensate the lack of hormones by increasing my cals. I would get randomly hungry at work, get a snicker bar at the machine and eat, eating some 400kcal protein cookies... I actually kept pretty much all my gains (my strengh went down maybe 25%) but MK hunger + high estro from coming off = big fat gains. I went to vacation shortly after and i had like a spare tire of fat around my waist.  :-X

Second time i was cruising on test and used clen, also tried to be careful with food. Results were a lot more satisfying (still lots of water tho). It seems the less you eat the better you look on MK.

For a skinny guy with an incredibly fast metabolism those peps are god send tho. Or if you are massive and you need an insane amound of kcal to maintain or up your weight.

I stick to PEG MGF/IGF and the healing stuff like BPC157/TB500.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2015, 07:09:00 AM »
What's the price on all of these peps per month?  Wouldn't it be cheaper or about equal in price to get some pharm GH? 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »
lol why would anyone use peps if pharm GH was cheaper  ::) lol

MK at 10mg a day costs less than half a buck a day. thats nothing. CJC DAC highly depends on where youre at... in the US you can get big amounts for cheap, so you can run 5mg a week for 150$ or so per month. for 150$ a month you could get 1iu pharm grade GH a day^^
GHRP+GHRH combo is much cheaper than even chinese GH if you use 100mcg of each 3x a day, however not sure how it compares in efficiency.

GH is the one thing i have no experience with since its simply way too expensive for me.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 10:02:25 AM »
Cool, I have no idea what peps cost because pharm GH is always what I've used so no need to bother with them, and most research companies are shit.  Don't trust anything coming from them.  Used Sermorelin once from a pharmacy and it was absolutely worthless.  Have a brother and several friends that compete nationally and they don't bother with peptides.... All Serostim. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »
How is the MK run going?  All in all would it be something you would recommend????  Pleased with results so far??

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2015, 11:17:49 AM »
had to drop it while cutting
honestly the hunger was too much
couldnt keep my diet straight for 3 days in a row, not even with sibutramine which normally completely kills any desire to eat for me...
on just 10mg MK i was ALWAYS hungry 2 hours after eating a meal, not just hungry but ravenously stomach growling painfully hungry.
IMPOSSIBLE to cut on that shit, even worse than tren for me.

will use it again while bulking though... i could keep hunger under control when bulking but you REALLY have to make sure you can eat every 3 hours, otherwise you will go insane. insane hunger --> insane cravings... really gotta keep diet tight though because the stuff puts a lot of water on you.
if your diet is shit youll like like a bloated mess on the stuff.

honestly it was way too short to really evaluate its strength and effects BUT the lethargy and hunger were WAY stronger than for example CJC DAC or any other peptide combo really at high dosages.
and thats just at the minimal 10mg dosage. no idea how anyone can run 25 or 50mg of this shit without getting fucked in the head from hunger pains... they probably all got fake shit lol

for cutting purposes - fuck MK677.
would recommend the stuff on bulks since its cheap, gives a lot of intramuscular water retention if you keep your diet tight.
lethargy and hunger were bad though, but taking it at night rather than in the morning seemed to alleviate the daytime lethargy.

if you got a problem with getting down enough calories then this is a godsend too.
if you eat like shit youll look like a mess on it though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 11:27:29 AM »
hmm, ya tempting me as I have the appetite of a girl....
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »
Ran mk 30mg a day and in the end, i wanted to cry in bed, had boxes of cookies and junk next to my head barely able to move and grab them, eating them while crunched up like a donkey in bed, felt so disgusting just farting and eating and bloated as hell. Had a triple chin, extreme water retention, horrible stuff. Just forget peptides, they aren't worth it, seriously just don't waste your time on them, you'll have better quality of life without them, unless you don't mind not realizing that you are a depressed idiot barely able to wake up or walk down the stairs because you are so damn lethargic and fat as a result of their use. This is the easiest way to word it, all peptides are shit, even mt2 makes you feel lile crap and has side effects to it. TB-500 useless used 60 vials in total me AND my friend and we saw no results but hair growth/nail growth and pains came back couple weeks later, stuff can cause cancer anyways, and some TBs from bad sources can make you hypo because they stuff other crap in them. Peptides are cheap, companies would do anything to make their customers believe it works, they blend stuff in them you don't even know about, you start feeling hypo and you are like omg stuff if working, but in reality you aren't even sure if they are suppose to make you hypo because they don't(tb500). You can get clinical grade from Tom's, but why pay so much when you can get GH and it would do all that magic in one injection a day?
Ipam is good, but you will always need to increase your dosage because your gland depletes itself so you feel it less and less, and the more you use, the more lethargic and the more water rentention and the shittier you look and feel.
GHRP2 does the same to a much bigger extent with hunger side effects and gastric mobility.
GHRP6 dont even waste your time with it.
Hex horrible i don't know why anyone would even buy this or make this peptide to start with, they should change its name to Side Effect at any dosage.
Cjc no dac useless alone and you have to use it when you use GHRPs if not waste of time and money. You won't see any results, so GHRH + GHRP.
Mk the mother of death of hunger and lethargy and water rentention (most insane fullness i ever got, pumps, strength gains, endurance and of course double chini).
Dac comes right under mk for death, has a half life of 8 days, wouldn't wish to feel like crap for 8 days. Don't want this stuff ever in me again.
Igf des ans lr3 good stuff to fk around in the gym with ridiculous pumps, tbh they cause a gut and have no idea what they shove in those vials, but definitely not igf, :), and if it is, probably one of the shittiest quality you will ever find.

So to resume all this, you guys tell me i should use pharma growth hormone because generics are shit and we don't know what are in those vials, so i might as well be injecting shit in my body. Well i say the same about peptides but to a much greater extent. I definitely did not feel right putting any of that low quality shit in my body, i have no idea how they make it, with what, what they put in them or what i am really putting in my body. Even from reputable sources I have 0 trust for peptides. Unless you are willing to spend on CLINICAL grade, just like I was told to spend on PHARMA grade. Pharma grade peptides don't exist because they are still being tested and aren't yet ready for human use :)