Author Topic: cuise doses  (Read 1389 times)

jb14972

• Getbig II
cuise doses
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:46:37 PM »
is there a cruise dose of one or even multiple compounds that can be ran with a fairly high level of success without major injury for a couple of years.
could one monitor bloods and blood pressure and cruise and blast for 3 years and not cause considerable damage?

examples

12 week cruise teste 200 mast or primo or eq 200-400, maybe even up test a bit
16-20 week blast test 1.5g deca 800 plus some orals
so on and so on

eventually upping to blast to 3-4g total gear if necessary

bw is pretty high, 350+ current bp is good cholesterol is good liver is good
would try and stay off any bp drugs if possible

also been on trt for 2 years already, i was throwing around the idea of high cruising and shorter blasting
i would think if i could stay healthy on under 700 mg then the blast could be alot shorter just upping the test for about 10 weeks and throw in orals weeks 5-10. then drop back down and lengthen the cruising time.

let me know what you guys think?
ps strength is the game not bb

jb14972

• Getbig II
Re: cuise doses
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 07:58:26 PM »
also looking into getting a doc that will help with keeping me healthy not just some oblivious guy that doesnt know whats going on

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 07:59:51 PM »
This is fine...I would not cruise on EQ though as it thickens the blood and can cause some problems with prolonged use even though it's fairly mild otherwise...It's just something you don't wanna deal with...Cruising on 200mg test and some primo is no problem...That is sustainable even through out the years...Yes you should be fine with all of this but i would make sure you're getting bloods at LEAST every 56 days and checking things out and planning your cycles/supplementation accordingly...Levels will for the most part turn back to normal once going back to TRT dose for a fairly good amount of time...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 08:02:39 PM »
U want the truth? Or a delusional bodybuilders truth?

The truth: cruising on anythimng other than pharma test is NOT healthy and will bite u in the Ass.

Delusional BB truth: totally fine bro, make sure u got a good source using clean raws. Ask ur soure bro im sure they will let u know

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 08:17:40 PM »
This is fine...I would not cruise on EQ though as it thickens the blood and can cause some problems with prolonged use even though it's fairly mild otherwise...It's just something you don't wanna deal with...Cruising on 200mg test and some primo is no problem...That is sustainable even through out the years...Yes you should be fine with all of this but i would make sure you're getting bloods at LEAST every 56 days and checking things out and planning your cycles/supplementation accordingly...Levels will for the most part turn back to normal once going back to TRT dose for a fairly good amount of time...

how about cruising on test/tren?

i'm running 50 mg of both eod and it's not a cruise for me as i'm making decent gains on it, so to cruise i'd suppose i'd take it down to 25 mg of both eod yes? or could i just stay on 50 mg eod of each long term?

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 08:20:03 PM »
yea obviously cruising isnt healthy but (neither is blasting) to what degree do see of danger with cruising on primo at 200-400 per week

with constant blood i will be able to see anything that is out of control and take corrective action, hell pro bb live through decades of shit and alot more lol. im not bashing you just looking for peoples opinions

bloods every 56 days, im really hoping i can get a doc to advise me when to dial back or if everything is ok. that would be a big difference maker

i was staring at eq on the original post like fuck that isnt a good idea, funny how that shit hits you when your reading it and not thinking it.

i will probably even take a 4-6 month trt only time in the middle so it would be more like 3.5 years but i think that would be healthier

tren isnt great for the sport im in but at that dose i dont think it would be to bad, tren is alot harsher compound to cruise with tho. also at what point to gains massively slow on t 200 and primo 200-400. could always add in hgh, do love some hgh

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 08:23:22 PM »
i guess im ok with no permanent long term damage like needing to be on satin and bp drugs for the rest of my life. i think that really comes down to the diet and exercise long term tho. if bp got high and had to take a bp med while blasting i would be ok lol its fucked up how much we love this shit

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
how about cruising on test/tren?

i'm running 50 mg of both eod and it's not a cruise for me as i'm making decent gains on it, so to cruise i'd suppose i'd take it down to 25 mg of both eod yes? or could i just stay on 50 mg eod of each long term?

Tren is the 3rd safest thing to cruise on at low doses besides Deca and Test...Some professionals i know actually use tren-only as their TRT regimen...I'm talking low doses though...75 mg/week

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »
really the only worry with tren is 75mg aint much and if it aint pharm grade it aint 75mg lol primo and test are pharm thats y im leaning that way. i also think that rotating the addition compound for cruising will help with gains and maybe health

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 10:05:21 PM »
im thinking about starting with primo, what dose do you guys think is a minimum to be worth? it 200mg? also i will be on trt only for about 3-4 months coming off of a 10 week blast.