Author Topic: HCG --- Easiest syringe and way to measure it?  (Read 1944 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
HCG --- Easiest syringe and way to measure it?
« on: October 13, 2015, 08:48:45 PM »
What is the easiest syringes to uses to measure and inject 5000 iu vials of HCG? I want to use I.M. injections. I have 4 boxes of Ovidac 5000 i.u.

I'm 32 and have been doing TRT for 2 years and want to try and come off and get and remain fertile. I'mthinking about doing 4 weeks of HCG injections....then do a traditional PCT of nolvadex, clomid, aromasin

What would be the best syringe and needle to measure 5000 iu vials for i.m. injections?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: HCG --- Easiest syringe and way to measure it?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 12:31:44 AM »
you inject HCG subcutaneously and not IM.
and you use insulin syringes. 29/30g the rest doesnt matter.

what do you mean with 4 weeks of HCG injections? injecting 5000iu at once is stupid (rich piana anyone?)
just use 500iu twice a week.
put in 1ml of bac water into a vial, that gives 5000iu on 1ml. = 500iu per 0.1ml. you inject 0.1ml twice a week (yes thats a very little amount in an insulin syringe. buy 1ml syringes with a 100iu scale. thats 10iu ON YOUR SYRINGE. its 500iu hcg though, "IU" is just an arbitrary unit)

dont use 40iu scaled syringes, youll just fuck up the maths lol
3rd grade math class  :D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 06:13:10 AM »
you inject HCG subcutaneously and not IM.
and you use insulin syringes. 29/30g the rest doesnt matter.

what do you mean with 4 weeks of HCG injections? injecting 5000iu at once is stupid (rich piana anyone?)
just use 500iu twice a week.
put in 1ml of bac water into a vial, that gives 5000iu on 1ml. = 500iu per 0.1ml. you inject 0.1ml twice a week (yes thats a very little amount in an insulin syringe. buy 1ml syringes with a 100iu scale. thats 10iu ON YOUR SYRINGE. its 500iu hcg though, "IU" is just an arbitrary unit)

dont use 40iu scaled syringes, youll just fuck up the maths lol
3rd grade math class  :D

Thanks for the reply!!...

I didn't mean I would do 4 5000iu injections. I heard after a long cycle of 1 year plus or coming off TRT....it's good to really get balls jumps tarter and functioning before starting the PCT. I read doing say 1500 is 3x a week. So I was going use 1 5000 iu vial per week divided into 3 1500 iu injections...on a mon, wed, Fri schedule, or every 3rd day. Also I read you use I.M. or Subconscious injections with HCG.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 08:25:35 AM »
Thanks for the reply!!...

I didn't mean I would do 4 5000iu injections. I heard after a long cycle of 1 year plus or coming off TRT....it's good to really get balls jumps tarter and functioning before starting the PCT. I read doing say 1500 is 3x a week. So I was going use 1 5000 iu vial per week divided into 3 1500 iu injections...on a mon, wed, Fri schedule, or every 3rd day. Also I read you use I.M. or Subconscious injections with HCG.
Yes, you can shoot it both ways. To regain fertility it may take several months using HCG 3x per week. Your dosing is correct.
T

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 08:28:46 AM »
there are studies on hypogonadal men that show a measly dosage of 250iu twice a week already puts them into a normal range of testosterone production. 500iu twice a week puts you well above natural test production already.
 i assume this correlates with sperm production, at least over time.
if you use more than that you might just cause excessive estrogen spikes without any additional benefits.

i never used more than 500iu twice a week and my balls always regained full pre HRT size within 3-4 weeks to be honest.

yeah you can inject IM too, however its not necessary. subq is easier and might actually give slightly better bioavailability with bacteriostatic water (this has been the case in some studies on GH).

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 03:06:50 PM »
Yes, you can shoot it both ways. To regain fertility it may take several months using HCG 3x per week. Your dosing is correct.

1. What dose would use 3x per week?

2. If I do HCG for several months...how would I work in the regular pct drugs like aromasin, clomid, and nolvadex

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 05:21:04 PM »
All I can say is that a common protocol fertility doctors are using is 2000iu three times per week. Hopefully someone else will chime in with further details. Good luck on your fertility quest it will be well worth it.
T

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 07:29:47 PM »
All I can say is that a common protocol fertility doctors are using is 2000iu three times per week. Hopefully someone else will chime in with further details. Good luck on your fertility quest it will be well worth it.

So all that talk about nuts getting desensitized with to much hcg just Bro Science?