Author Topic: Sweating more at night.  (Read 2165 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Sweating more at night.
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:58:48 PM »
The passed month or so I have been sweating like a mother fucker all night wake up and have to change pillows and blanket and towels under me shits getting old quick.

250mgs sustanon
250mgs deca
Is what I'm on weekly for the passed 8ish weeks. Just Maintaining with this dose but I guess I'm going to drop the deca. Not alot I know but hell I don't even sweat this bad on some a little tren, mayb when I run close to 2gs of aas a week.

I don't sweat more than normal when training or through out the day only while sleeping. I even fuck before sleep at a rapid pace for 30 mins or more and won't sweat this bad.

The only thing that is different is my diet now includes protein shakes instead of chicken for a few meals since I don't have time to eat during most of the day.

What causes this? Besides the obvious using aas.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Sweating more at night.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 02:56:49 PM »
maybe because its cold outside and you got the radiator on?  ;D

idk, some get it from deca too apparently... i dont even get it from tren anymore tbh... but hot/cold changes can make it worse, for example when i sleep with the window open but under a warm blanket its much worse than with the window closed for example

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 03:13:54 PM »
Lol no. My house stays 68 degrees  year round fucking hate breathing heat

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 10:43:02 PM »
Have you gotten a blood test on the sust?? Lot's of people with fake test have reported higher heart rate at night...For whatever reason this is i don't know but it's common

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 05:03:56 AM »
No i have not got blood test on the sust. Mayb that's the culprit. I planned on doing blood test in January but I will b on enanthate then... same brand but its a new batch. also my friend just opened a new vial of enan from the new order recently recieved aid it's super  fucking thin. Now u got me thinking, gonna contact the source and see what he changed in the oil, or if he did at all. This brand  Gear has been problem free for about a year and a half I know of about close to 100 vials that were used by various acquaintances and no body has complained until this last pack the enan seems to b thinner.

Have been on this sust for about 3 vials I'll just switch to enan after this last pin. I used to love sust but now I seem to prefer enanthate better. Even when there  isn't any problems enanthate is better to me.

The gear seems potent enough going from my experience I've been using test off and on for 6 years, so i have some experience to judge it by. But bloods will only tell the truth. 

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 06:26:43 AM »
Same thing happens to me, after I got off tren and t3 I started sweating like a fucking dog especially during Sex it's disgusting but it's starting to slowly go away

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 06:26:20 PM »
Just when I sleep sex, lifting, everyday labor is  normal sleep sweats

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 07:29:51 PM »
When I ran deca only, it gave me drenching night sweats ...

I'd stop the deca for a few weeks and see how it goes...
you are gay.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 11:52:00 PM »
Have you gotten a blood test on the sust?? Lot's of people with fake test have reported higher heart rate at night...For whatever reason this is i don't know but it's common

As an aside here: if test is fake, what would actually be in it? Seeing as test is quite cheap, what else would they use that is even cheaper?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 12:15:48 AM »
Have you slept with any unclean women in the past six months?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 12:51:37 AM »
I started getting nigh sweat when i got up to 400mg of npp a week. Never had any night sweats before that. Im pretty sure its related to 19-nor compounds or prolactin.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 03:42:16 AM »
Have you slept with any unclean women in the past six months?
Lolol hope not fuck. I dropped deca a week ago sweats stopped now or not as bad

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 07:02:57 AM »
As an aside here: if test is fake, what would actually be in it? Seeing as test is quite cheap, what else would they use that is even cheaper?
nothing

test costs about as much as almond flour lol

any ugl guy selling fake test should be put in jail for twice as long if they get busted
::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 08:47:49 AM »
Why does deca cause night sweats? 
you are gay.