Author Topic: Pharm Grade HGH vs Generics  (Read 2637 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Pharm Grade HGH vs Generics
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:34:24 AM »
6iu angtropin or 3iu norditropin?

3iu pharm grade gh long term worth it?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Re: Pharm Grade HGH vs Generics
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 03:28:51 AM »
Also I heard a lot of Nordotropin by Novo Nordsk GH - 30iu floating around is that true

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 07:08:05 AM »
Also I heard a lot of Nordotropin by Novo Nordsk GH - 30iu floating around is that true

What price do the 30ius go for?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
Whenever you have the option always use pharm GH.  Even at a lower dosage, it's still much better than any generic.  I switched from Serostim to Grey Tops just to see how good the greys are. And they are very good for a generic, but I noticed immediate water retention that I did not have with Serostim.  So never again, Serostim or Humatrope from now on.  Does anyone have an idea as to what is in the generics that cause this?  I've heard many different things, but something is in them that causes the water retention and numbness they give.  I've heard they're just a peptide blend, they contain ADH,etc.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 07:41:48 AM »
Pay full price and get pharm grade this will make the biggest different in the world in your physique compared to generics even at higher doses they're all garbage and snake oil even if they give you good blood test results they don't give you the look you need/want and give you long-term health problems because of the improperly folded proteins

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 11:24:39 AM »

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 11:31:23 AM »
dam i was debating a few kits of grey tops, guess i gotta muster up so more money :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 04:39:35 AM »
I agree! Nothing beats something that is FDA approved! On the other hand Guys are doing good on "thegreytops" I'm on them and I'm not holding that much fluid and I'm bulking anyway. My ankles are not swollen. Sure if you can afford it buy Human grade but not many can afford to run Human grade and there are alot of fakes as well. It's the fillers in the Greytops that probably cause a little fluid but it's managable however Ive never used more then 2-4IU a day.

Maybe if I was using 10-IU a day I would notice the fluid retention more. I do notice the usual carpel Tunnel syndrome. So many competitors and just gym rats use "thegreytops" and they are not bad at all. The old original Riptropins that came from the same connect were not a generic they were made by a real company and alot of people complained of water retention and some said that the water retention wasn't bad at all.

Even the Hygetropin Guys complain of bad water retention. hell even USA Genotropin some guys complain of bad water retention. a guy I know payed close to 1,000$ for a kit of USA and his face got so swollen he hated the look and wish he hadn't of payed that much money to have a moon face.

maybe it depends on your natural HGH LEVELS SOME GUYS ALREADY HAVE HIGH HGH levels. I'm not saying extra HGH wouldn't help but they might only need a small amount. Bostin Loyd rambled on how all he used was generic HGH, Onetimehard knows alot of guys who use generics, alot of amateurs who layed out their prep stacks were using some kind of generic. In the end your body knows if it's going to be a pro without HGH. HGH of course will give you a awesome 3 dimensional look and it's a safe drug (at least the USA quality) who knows how safe the binders are in the chinese.

Remember GH15 kept rambling on how Kigtropin was the best HGH ever created and blew serostim out of the water and was double dosed and had IGF-1 in it? all Bullshit. But I and many others have used "thegreytop" and it's good HGH. Ive tried serostim years back ! I would get one kit from a guy every month straight from the pharmacy and I posted how quick that shit made my nails grow it was crazy! Nothing beats serostim or Humatrope but it's so complicated to get. The sandoz Omitrope is probably the safest USA Buy. not many counterfeits and sandoz is a solid company.

Unless you are a pro or are sponsored and have somebody buying your HGH no reason to use Human grade unless you have that much extra money to spend. if you do I'm jealous! I make good money but could never afford to use serostim for longer then 8 weeks say leading up to a comp. Believe it or not I know guys who turned pro using generics or the old rips. They used alot of it but they did go pro without USA or any Pharma HGH. We all know the top pros are using Pharma grade HGH but I bet they also have used chinese at some point in their career.

Bottom line use Pharma HGH if you have a change of going pro and can make money off the sport or somebody is staking your HGH money if your a gymrat it's totally fine if you can afford it! Just think of all the other stuff you could buy though! Hell you could buy a decent used car within 3 months if you stopped using USA Pharm grade HGH. If your going to buy generics do your research and buy what has been tested and what everybody is using who knows the business and the main guy who dosn't really fuck around with garbage generic HGH. Ive noticed better skin and even more vascularity and more of a bicep peak on "thegreytop" HGH and Ive used serostim back before my wreck not a crazy diffrence but  course serostim is superior. I think sandoz Omnitrope might even be better then seros.

In the end all bodybuilders are strong when they want to be! It really does come down to who has better drugs and who has the best knowledge on how to stack their drugs and how to peak perfectly(Jay cuttler was great at peaking right on time) . prep guys are for support most bodybuilders know what they are doing. of course it's great to have somebody checking in on you daily. Not many of the old timers had prep gurus just training partners.

I can vouh personally for the "thegreytops" as many others can I am def more 3 dimensional and my vascularity is crazy in person not bad in pics either. My arms Bicep peak has never been this round either. best bulk ive done so far since I was mid 20's. I can easily see myself getting 200lbs withoput gaining a inch on my waist and staying vascular and way leaner then last year.

I can't wait to see how "thegreytops" work when I jump on a real blast wich has almost been a year since I really blasted alot of gear. even when I blasted last year I barely hit 2 grams! so what! steroids are steroids it's all about HGH/insulin and other exotics. of course you need your testosterone and tren but it really boils down to how much HGH you can afford and if it's USA grade even better! It also depends on how good your diet is plus if you use insulin correctly. Steroids don't do shit compared to what HGH/insulin does to your muscle cells and fibers AAS compliments HGH well I guess steroids are essential for the synergistic effect but HGH is just so far ahead of AAS so is insulin and some other peptides.

Also these days we don't have the steroids that were around in the 70's china just is in it for the money!
get prescribed some USA Test cyp or enan and HGH and you will see some changes if you train hard.