Author Topic: Any advice for eating enough on the go?  (Read 4652 times)

Risen

• Getbig I
Any advice for eating enough on the go?
« on: October 15, 2015, 12:14:08 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm almost never at home due to work. Thus, I'm finding it slightly difficult to get enough calories/protein throughout the day.

Got any advice/tips for eating enough food while not at home? What kind of 'portable' meals are you packing daily?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Any advice for eating enough on the go?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 04:23:20 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm almost never at home due to work. Thus, I'm finding it slightly difficult to get enough calories/protein throughout the day.

Got any advice/tips for eating enough food while not at home? What kind of 'portable' meals are you packing daily?

you can always bring a bag of protein powder with you scoop a ton of scoops in a baggy and bring it with you and just put it into your water and shake it....You could buy protein bars with decent macros too like metrx protein-plus or quest bars and snack on them during the day but you can bring tuna with you essentially anywhere and eat it out of the can...

I don't even meal prep anymore i don't compete but i still maintain a heavy weight and am lean and i need food every 3 hours and lots of calories to maintain..This is what i ate today....I woke up and in my kitchen i ate eggs and chicken sausages 8 eggs 2 egg whites mixed with 3 chicken sausages drenched in ketchup...Then i made a shake and brought it with me to work and in 3 hours i was already downing it...I blended 3 scoops of whey chocolate protein with a banana and 2 chocolate chip cookies lol...About 4-5 hours later i went out to eat and got chinese pork fried rice and teriyaki chicken...about 1-2 hours after that (i was very hungry because i always get hungry after chinese) i had steak, a baked potato and vanilla bean ice cream...After that had some oatmeal with more protein in it i think 2-3 packets...Then before bed i had another shake pretty similar to the one i ate earlier and then 2 quest bars (cookie dough) before bed....

If you're natural i'd keep it cleaner though lol there is always microwave chicken sausages that i love and i can microwave them anywhere but i don't like to spend a ton of money on food even though i always end up doing it...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: Any advice for eating enough on the go?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 05:34:39 PM »
Hey everyone,

Quark mixed with muesli is an easy way to regulate protein/carb/calorie intake when on the move. Easy to eat/keep/tasty.
Alternatively farmer's cheese or similar products. Usually have a high protein/calorie ratio.