Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 27068 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Third date what to wear
« on: October 15, 2015, 09:59:46 PM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\
l

drockland

• Getbig II
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
Polo shirt with khakis

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 10:03:31 PM »
time to pull out the big guns

"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 10:05:33 PM »
You paying for dinner? Drinks? Any fun after?

You wear whatever the fuck you want.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 10:11:41 PM »
Just go here and get a new outfit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »
You paying for dinner? Drinks? Any fun after?

You wear whatever the fuck you want.

Yeah dinner at a nice seafood  restaurant.  She doesn't drink really I just know she's big into wine so Im gonna look for some places.  This girl seems like a catch  Im kind of taking her seriously…... She's sexy and hilarious, I can count on one hand the amount of women I've actually found funny
l

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 10:45:21 PM »
Slacks, Jacket, and Tie...penny loafers.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 10:46:51 PM »
Yeah dinner at a nice seafood  restaurant.  She doesn't drink really I just know she's big into wine so Im gonna look for some places.  This girl seems like a catch  Im kind of taking her seriously…... She's sexy and hilarious, I can count on one hand the amount of women I've actually found funny
"This girl seems like a catch  Im kind of taking her seriously…... She's sexy and hilarious, I can count on one hand the amount of women I've actually found funny "

Countdown to letting us know the crazy drama she is and how she screwed you over. Any guy who thinks he can read someone in three dates is doomed to get hurt.

Be yourself, understand you are most likely going to be let down, and when that happens and it will you will regret putting in one second of thought what to wear.

PS "She doesn't drink really I just know she's big into wine" you sound retarded

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 10:50:45 PM »
So you dont know how old you are, and now you don't know how to dress.....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 11:02:53 PM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

Weren't you the one that was starting a business advising guys how to get a girl and get laid? You even had a price schedule depending if you get them a "10" or a "7" or whatever.

Anyway, this girl sounds special. Just like all the others you've mentioned as this same saga repeats itself over and over through the last few years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
In a few weeks, Flintstone will make a drama post about this girl

X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »
Weren't you the one that was starting a business advising guys how to get a girl and get laid? You even had a price schedule depending if you get them a "10" or a "7" or whatever.

Anyway, this girl sounds special. Just like all the others you've mentioned as this same saga repeats itself over and over through the last few years.

Complete opposite. You haven't heard a thread from me in over a year for a reason.  I've grown up. After you've been let down enough  times you  don't catch feelings anymore, and on the rare occasion you do at least know when to cut things off. I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex.  If I find a girl I like  I'll take her  out for drinks and see if I can smash on the first or second night. If she expects me to wine and dine her Ill pretty much stop talking to her. On the rare occasional I start sleeping with a girl and start to get feelings  I  get in and get out before she has a chance to fuck me over. A sad shallow  existence  but it's working for me…women love emotionally unavailable men. I don't think this girl is relationship material but I don't care she s entertaining and I look good being seen with her.
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 11:27:38 PM »
Complete opposite. You haven't heard a thread from me in over a year for a reason.  I've grown up. After you've been let down enough  times you  don't catch feelings anymore, and on the rare occasion you do at least know when to cut things off. I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex.  If I find a girl I like  I'll take her  out for drinks and see if I can smash on the first or second night. If she expects me to wine and dine her Ill pretty much stop talking to her. On the rare occasional I start sleeping with a girl and start to get feelings  I  get in and get out before she has a chance to fuck me over. A sad shallow  existence  but it's working for me…women love emotionally unavailable men. I don't think this girl is relationship material but I don't care she s entertaining and I look good being seen with her.

"I've grown up. I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex."

Well, as long as it, um, works for you.

But anyway, you came to the right place for some serious, sound and real hands on experience advice.

2scared2post

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2015, 11:51:36 PM »

Yet is taking a girl out and paying for everything.

I have fucked well over 600 girls, never payed for a thing.

If you are good looking girls will pay for you, and its something you should take advantage of.

Obviously average looking and lacking confidence.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 12:01:18 AM »
Lol, as if you would ever get to a third date....

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 12:22:56 AM »
Yet is taking a girl out and paying for everything.

I have fucked well over 600 girls, never payed for a thing.

If you are good looking girls will pay for you, and its something you should take advantage of.

Obviously average looking and lacking confidence.

And your obviously your dating 5's. A hot chick has a hundred good looking guys after her more than willing to lick her ass and gladly pay. Holy fuck and you wonder why I don't post….bunch of virgins thinking they're alpha lol.

l

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 12:25:17 AM »
And your obviously your dating 5's. A hot chick has a hundred good looking guys after her more than willing to lick her ass and gladly pay. Holy fuck and you wonder why I don't post….bunch of virgins thinking they're alpha lol.

says the guy who falls in love with girls in a week and then stalks and abuses them when they dump him.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 12:25:19 AM »
I've grown up.

After you've been let down enough  times you  don't catch feelings anymore, and on the rare occasion you do at least know when to cut things off.
I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex.
If I find a girl I like  I'll take her  out for drinks and see if I can smash on the first or second night.

If she expects me to wine and dine her Ill pretty much stop talking to her.

On the rare occasional I start sleeping with a girl and start to get feelings  
I  get in and get out before she has a chance to fuck me over. A sad shallow  existence but it's working for me…women love emotionally unavailable men.

I don't think this girl is relationship material but I don't care she s entertaining and I look good being seen with her.

For third date:

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 12:26:21 AM »
How's the truck going?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 12:27:59 AM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

i would wear something like a casual colored or even striped burberry t shirt with black dress pants...It looks good and it's classy (at least in my opinion)...But it doesn't scream that you're trying too hard it just looks like you naturally have some style...

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2015, 12:30:43 AM »

To be honest with you bro you sound like someone who falls in love easily or at least in lust even though he doesn't want to lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2015, 12:36:36 AM »
i would wear something like a casual colored or even striped burberry t shirt with black dress pants...It looks good and it's classy (at least in my opinion)...But it doesn't scream that you're trying too hard it just looks like you naturally have some style...

Hmmm you know I think this sounds good.
l

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 12:40:57 AM »
Up your Adex, Immediately!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 01:06:02 AM »
Flush yourself

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2015, 01:09:07 AM »
By the third date, an advanced Getbigger only needs a white towel.