Author Topic: Vet EQ only option  (Read 6201 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Vet EQ only option
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2015, 10:50:08 PM »
ok lets clear up a few misconceptions, first of all YOU DID NOT add 12lbs of "fairly lean" muscle tissue, what the fuck does that mean? you are not 3d you always look the same you delusional freak. thicker doesn't mean shit, it means my cousin can get thicker by eating birthday cake before going to bed each night. your face is always bloated and i mean always, and all the ai and tren in the world won't do shit cause your diet sucks.

i doubt you train hard not judging by your pics but because you seem to excessively talk about drug / steroid use and how amazing you look and the pics are proof that a liar is a liar and usually steroid wanna be's train like shit eat like shit = look like shit. the 1st blurry pic you say your on sustanon and stanozolol and who knows what before that and how much you took and still look watery and thick skinned with no muscle behind that, and that second pic is 2 months later on (and who knows what in between) still looks the same with a better pic, lightning, pump, angle.

EQ is never faked who the fuck will fake boldenone undecylenate? you can't fake LIQUID EQ. have you seen the viscosity and smelled it even? i know i have, you DO NOT get fake EQ ever. there is a difference between a fake product AND underdosed / impure product. IF you buy directly from the source NOT FROM RE SELLERS that claim they are the manufacturer ie. MOST 90% of chinese raw vendors, it IS very unlikely that you will ever be the receiver of an impure or fake product. do you think that these people are going to export thousands of other chemicals with high purity for medicinal, industrial, food, industrial uses and will fuck with your precious hormones? .. either your a wanna be never gonna be lifelong steroid abuser or your source got some shit from a re-seller in china which was stepped on or fake in the 1st place. end of story.

did you read my original post...Or were you too busy personally thinking of attacks to direct towards whitewidow??

"In my experience it's much more rare to get well dosed EQ from UGL" Which is 100% true in 2015 or else you wouldn't see so many complaining...It's a huge difference..If your EQ is dosed 50% and you run 600mg/week you will notice NOT MUCH AT ALL for 300mg..Especially people who don't realize that EQ kicks in even slower than test cyp..People will drop it after 3-4 weeks and never run it again and go all around the forums saying it sucks...NOt true...This why you need people like me to put that to rest...To tell you that well dosed EQ for longer cycles CAN ABSOLUTELY improve the physique...I've described what gains will be like, what side effects will be like and what possible feelings you can have not only in this thread but in others where EVERYONE AGREES with what i'm saying because they feel the same way....

All i use is vet or pharm grade gear and home brewed tren....I've learnt better over the years than to trust UGL or waste my money...All credibility goes away when you endorse a fake brand...UGL will ALWAYS be hit or miss...No matter who someone will ALWAYS turn sour...Someone will always complain...And once you endorse something and several people have bad experiences with it YOU'RE TO BLAME...But you wouldn't believe how many people wanna send me samples of their gear and have me advertise it...NOT HAPPENING

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2015, 11:18:51 PM »
ok lets clear up a few misconceptions, first of all YOU DID NOT add 12lbs of "fairly lean" muscle tissue, what the fuck does that mean? you are not 3d you always look the same you delusional freak. thicker doesn't mean shit, it means my cousin can get thicker by eating birthday cake before going to bed each night.

spot the fuck on

who gives a flying fuck if 12lbs were added if the bulk of that added weight was fat and water

what really fucking counts is this.... how much lean dry muscle tissue was added

for example show me pics from a dry five percent to a future dry five percent and then you can talk about quality added weight otherwise it don't mean jack shit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 03:01:20 AM »

did you read my original post...Or were you too busy personally thinking of attacks to direct towards whitewidow??

I think his response to whitewidow was fair and balanced. Slightly off topic but whitewidow was completely off topic. Truly, he helped get this thread back on track.

Well done

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 05:37:15 AM »
Now WW will come delete all our posts because he angry he small as fuck hahahaha

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 05:43:50 AM »
Now WW will come delete all our posts because he angry he small as fuck hahahaha

nah he's been warned about that a few days ago already,, i don't hate anyone here even though i sound like that. but i hate shit talking deluded assholes

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »
nah he's been warned about that a few days ago already,, i don't hate anyone here even though i sound like that. but i hate shit talking deluded assholes

How is he talking shit? Hasn't said a damn negative thing about anyone on this thread..The basis of what he was talking about was related to EQ and therefor it's relevant...I don't understand the problem

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 06:00:46 AM »
How is he talking shit? Hasn't said a damn negative thing about anyone on this thread..The basis of what he was talking about was related to EQ and therefor it's relevant...I don't understand the problem

haha so you agree he's deluded eh

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 06:04:11 AM »
haha so you agree he's deluded eh

No i don't agree but i was mainly talking about the shit talking part lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 06:06:48 AM »
Probably the most dangerous fucking  steroid there  is. I don't think anyone should use EQ if they value their health, will shoot your RBC through the roof  and the study showing it induced liver and kidney damage in rats definitely is an eye opener. Can also ruin your sex drive and really ruin your sex life… I know a ton of people  who told me the same thing they're sex drive disappears on it. It caps the delts nicely and can lean you out a bit. You won't get great strength gains on it. If you plan on using long term and being on year round you should really just stick to test with an oral 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Fuck tren EQ and all that junk, thats how you fuck yourself up.
l

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »

I not hate too , my english not good , i come to learn

When i come WW was say he on 200 mg winny ed , 100 mg tren ed and sust prewo and he was posting huge drug sta ks.. I thought he was massive .. But when i saw pics .. My god .. I thought he was trolling

I am not massive by anymeans but i not avuse steroid and i come to learn when i had enough of him i put my pics at 85 kg he deleted all my post..

I think he just delusional , but his spaming gets anoying and his lies too

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 07:12:10 PM »
maxigan by inpel... any good?? vet grade 200mg/ml... gotta be Mexican right??

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2015, 04:35:38 AM »
maxigan by inpel... any good?? vet grade 200mg/ml... gotta be Mexican right??

Yes g2g if source is legit of corse