Author Topic: Vet EQ only option  (Read 6274 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Vet EQ only option
« on: October 16, 2015, 12:23:12 AM »
It's 2015 if you're going to run EQ make sure it's vet grade...In my experience it's much more rare to get well dosed EQ from UGL than say something like well dosed test and i'm almost positive this is the case...I've never seen so many people say that they've had little/no results from EQ these days whereas many professionals and recreational lifters years ago swore by it...It's obviously not the strongest steroid to begin with but what to expect from well dosed EQ is: enhanced vascularity, carving of the delts that you can't get from test alone, increased RBC and better stamina in the gym as well as a feeling where your muscles give out before your breath does feeling...

Will fully kick in from week 8-10 but will feel some of the lung capacity and enhanced hunger + mood side effects beforehand

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Vet EQ only option
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 04:21:46 AM »
Only drugs I somewhat trust now days and pretty much all I will use
test deca tren npp dbol anadrol

Eq don't risk  my money when I can use tren and it works immediately.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:33:29 AM »
Only drugs I somewhat trust now days and pretty much all I will use
test deca tren npp dbol anadrol

Eq don't risk  my money when I can use tren and it works immediately.

You are right. For me though, nothing helps with vascularity like EQ...i know it's not good vascularity either and my blood is thick as hell with the doses i use/have used...Too bad, i like the look. I get bloods done often and i give blood often so it's never been a problem...Tren + EQ + mast + proviron and dianabol is pure heaven for me with very low test...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 05:12:33 AM »
Hell yea I just had a bad experience with eq I was getting some Bullshit locally it was UGL---stallion labs that had knock off labels ended up be I being only 7cc in the vials was using whole vial a week after 6 vials I said fuck this and narrowed down to using what works. Been cruising or low dosing for like 2 months now thinking about bumping dosage up for like 8 weeks with some dbol mayb one more time before the end of the year.

Isn't the vet grade eq dosed low like 50mgml? That's what turns me off as well to it shooting shit tons of oil for long  periods of time.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 06:27:49 AM »
Used EQ for 16 weeks at 600mg. Started lean and i have to say its very very good for vascularity. However i find i get better veins on winstrol and low bodyfat.
My body just doesnt agree with EQ, crazy anxiety, paranoia, agression and horrible acne for me.
It felt like people describe the sides of tren but without the amazing physique changes of tren... I did gain some muscle and some pretty impressive strengh over time but sides are totally not worth it for me. Its not the mild compound every one says.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 06:37:32 AM »
Used EQ for 16 weeks at 600mg. Started lean and i have to say its very very good for vascularity. However i find i get better veins on winstrol and low bodyfat.
My body just doesnt agree with EQ, crazy anxiety, paranoia, agression and horrible acne for me.
It felt like people describe the sides of tren but without the amazing physique changes of tren... I did gain some muscle and some pretty impressive strengh over time but sides are totally not worth it for me. Its not the mild compound every one says.
winstrol gives different types of veins for me...like veins I wouldn't have with eq...like very faint..onion string veins in my lower abs and on by biceps if that makes sense...in my traps too..very interesting with winstrol...as far as eq goes you're right it's no tren and its known to cause some anxiety but I think it's a great addition and the bare min I would recommend is 600mg though I'd say try around 800 next time and see how you like it then

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 06:39:43 AM »
Hell yea I just had a bad experience with eq I was getting some Bullshit locally it was UGL---stallion labs that had knock off labels ended up be I being only 7cc in the vials was using whole vial a week after 6 vials I said fuck this and narrowed down to using what works. Been cruising or low dosing for like 2 months now thinking about bumping dosage up for like 8 weeks with some dbol mayb one more time before the end of the year.

Isn't the vet grade eq dosed low like 50mgml? That's what turns me off as well to it shooting shit tons of oil for long  periods of time.
no there's higher per ml available but I actually had 50mg/ml throughout all my bodybuilding years and I would just fill syringes up with it and pin it without any consideration for consistent dosages over the weeks I'd say one week I was doing 1500 another week lazy and do 800 lol but it worked for me it was stupid and I wouldn't recommend Doing that for anyone but structured cycles were just stupid to me even come contest time I just went by feel upped what I wanted dropped what I wanted it was great ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 06:45:13 AM »
Sometimes I'll shoot more gear  for whatever reason like if I just want to finish up a vial ill shoot extra cc test or whatever and I will feel it or see a little difference or b stronger that week cycle and proposed dosages r just guidelines for me so I know about what I'm doing if shit goes wrong or need to change shit, nothing is set in stone

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 07:57:52 AM »

Peso Pesado makes it at 50mg and 200mg/ml.  I used to get the 50cc Squibb jugs back in the late 80s.  It was 50mg/ml, but I can't remember how much per week I was pinning. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 09:40:07 AM »
I had awesome eq years ago. It's did exactly what you said carved my delts out awesome vascularity tight waist. It was like a more anabolic masteron.  Was running 600 mg test e and 600 of this good eq. By end of week ten my bp shot up so high so did my anxiety I had to drop it. I loved what it did though.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 09:43:33 AM »
Best stack I ever ran test tren equipose oral winny. If I tried that Now I would need bp and anxiety medication.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 10:18:56 AM »
Best stack I ever ran test tren equipose oral winny. If I tried that Now I would need bp and anxiety medication.

you ever run test tren superdrol?

i'm switching up to this now

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 10:29:45 AM »
you ever run test tren superdrol?

i'm switching up to this now

Yes I could only handle the sd for a few day spurts. I remember being in the bathroom mirror looking at myself like holy shit! I was crazy pumped with glycogen. Good sd can change the way you look in hours it's amazing. I have two bottles left I don't think they are as potent as what I was getting 5-6 years ago but it's still good. The original shit you could take ten mg within a few hours your whole body looked different water is forced into the muscle. Crazy shit!

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 10:34:03 AM »
I had awesome eq years ago. It's did exactly what you said carved my delts out awesome vascularity tight waist. It was like a more anabolic masteron.  Was running 600 mg test e and 600 of this good eq. By end of week ten my bp shot up so high so did my anxiety I had to drop it. I loved what it did though.

very nice you had your hands on some good EQ and it's very evident what it can do to the physique. Very funny a lot of idiots on other boards say it's useless and i won't lie,, even some bigger guys say it too but i know they haven't ran it long enough, haven't ran it high enough doses (600mg+), or last and most likely they didn't get the real stuff that is potent...This why supplier is so important and you always should pay extra for the pharm grade because this is what we all want are these looks and if we know what it takes to get there...And then we settle for something we know isn't quality while spending 80% of the money already...Is foolish..this goes for pharm grade Gh as well...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 10:37:20 AM »
Yes I could only handle the sd for a few day spurts. I remember being in the bathroom mirror looking at myself like holy shit! I was crazy pumped with glycogen. Good sd can change the way you look in hours it's amazing. I have two bottles left I don't think they are as potent as what I was getting 5-6 years ago but it's still good. The original shit you could take ten mg within a few hours your whole body looked different water is forced into the muscle. Crazy shit!

yeah, it's strong as fuck and i've run it anywhere from 10 to 40 mg ed and 20 mg is the sweet spot IMO but that was when i ran it solo, before starting injects

so 10 mg should do the trick this time me thinks, since i ain't running it solo, but with test and tren  ;D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 10:42:41 AM »
yeah, it's strong as fuck and i've run it anywhere from 10 to 40 mg ed and 20 mg is the sweet spot IMO but that was when i ran it solo, before starting injects

so 10 mg should do the trick this time me thinks, since i ain't running it solo, but with test and tren  ;D

I had a buddy run through two bottles of beastdrol for his first cycle. He fucking exploded. He gained like 30 pounds in a month. He was a fool though. He could never stay with it for more then a few months. He always smoked and drank. He did look awesome for a few months on it. He was 6'3 and pretty lean. People couldn't believe it. Of course he gave up and became depressed got btich tits blah blah. It's a lifetime commitment until you go on trt.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »
I had a body run through two bottles of beastdrol for his first cycle. He fucking exploded. He gained like 30 pounds in a month. He was a fool though. He could never stay with it for more then a few months. He always smoked and drank. He did look awesome for a few months on it. He was 6'3 and pretty lean. People couldn't believe it. Of course he gave up and became depressed got btich tits blah blah. It's a lifetime commitment until you go on trt.

I tried vet EQ once back in the 90's.  Made my tits hurt like a mutha-fucka.  That was it for me as far as EQ goes.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 04:17:23 PM »
I tried vet EQ once back in the 90's.  Made my tits hurt like a guy.  That was it for me as far as EQ goes.
If I could handle beast drol or mdrol the good old shit and cycle it frequently I could maintain in the high 230lbs mayb over 240s at the same body fat I am still at 220 that shit is amazing but 2 harsh on me.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »
Used to get bottles of Squibb Equipoise from a friends dad that trained racehorses.  Best EQ I've ever used, and never went above 400 mg/week as it was only 50mg/ml.  Then got bottles of Fort Dodge EQ, same quality.  Nothing today touches that stuff at twice the dosage.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 07:56:37 PM »
If I could handle beast drol or mdrol the good old shit and cycle it frequently I could maintain in the high 230lbs mayb over 240s at the same body fat I am still at 220 that shit is amazing but 2 harsh on me.

I hear you.  I never had better results from any one compound that I did from LGI's SD-10.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2015, 07:59:57 PM »
good shit in this tread, Dave.

I just did 18 week run of EQ with gh and low test with var 4 weeks in and out at 40mg ED (good combo for combat sports).

Was expecting more vascularity but still I am eating everything under the sun, so that might have been the cause of it,

Got some slow steady gains and cardio is good.

Negatives: higher BP than usual, paranoia leading to stupid shit,

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 04:45:05 AM »
fuck EQ! I'm sorry I am not a patient person go with tren. even if you get the old vet grade EQ the tissue you keep on isn't much and you can get just as vascular from HGH and Tren, hell just Tren. I'm a vascular guy in person very vascular but EQ didn't help pronounce the vascularity HGH and higher doses of Tren did plus clean diet!The 1st pic I was at my smallest! super narrow-No HGh just alot of winstrol and sust.I was depleted,hungry,had just lost 45 lbs! never been that small and narrow. I'll throw a pic up to show what I look like now 2 monts later with fuller and thicker delts are actually visible and I'm still vascular. I tried EQ both AP's and strangoes. both did nothing I could see.

The first pic is OLD! 2 months old when I decided to startto come up in weight despite one of my prep guys telling me to keep getting smaller! I had way to many other guys tell me to start putting on size.

The 2nd pictures are this last week the vascular one is dark but in person that night I was just a mess of vascularity! EQ had nothing to do with it just HGH-T4. I'll throw one up from last night just crazy vascular and it's from HGH(I'm offseason) not even dieting great nor bad just average. My blood pressure isn't high so it can't be High BP just crazy muscle pumps. Painfull muscle pumps when I train.

I train harder then most of you think.In the 2nd Picture You guys gotta admit you can see I added 12 lbs and it's fairly lean tissue. My face isn't bloated and I don't have gyno! My delts,chest,arms,Traps everything is much fuller and I'm all around thicker.

I'm not trying to hi-jack a thread but EQ was a waste of money! and like I said tried 2 brands AP and strangoss. EQ is also expensive and the raws china sends are low quality! You guys have seen EQ raws it's not really a powder.

There had been weak EQ floating around for 10 years! Ive seen so many  labs tests in the last 10 years showing EQ being shit. I could of spent that money on HGH. People like EQ because it's mild! some guys and girls just love mild compounds you would be surprised how many guys use primo and anavar as well as EQ alot of doctors and guys who don't want to show alot of size.  and even doctors were using the Old school british Dragon and QV That's what was going around. You would be surprised how many guys are infatuated with steroid use.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2015, 02:24:40 PM »
good shit in this tread, Dave.

I just did 18 week run of EQ with gh and low test with var 4 weeks in and out at 40mg ED (good combo for combat sports).

Was expecting more vascularity but still I am eating everything under the sun, so that might have been the cause of it,

Got some slow steady gains and cardio is good.

Negatives: higher BP than usual, paranoia leading to stupid shit,

The paranoia can get real serious as well as the appetite...As far as paranoia goes, hang in there...Do it for the gains ;)..This is why being on drugs like T4, GH, Tren ace etc not only work synergistically to make the physique better, but they work synergistically to increase the capacity of food you can eat while continuing to grow lean...EQ helps me with not getting as winded on Tren as i would normallyy as well...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2015, 01:23:31 PM »
fuck EQ! I'm sorry I am not a patient person go with tren. even if you get the old vet grade EQ the tissue you keep on isn't much and you can get just as vascular from HGH and Tren, hell just Tren. I'm a vascular guy in person very vascular but EQ didn't help pronounce the vascularity HGH and higher doses of Tren did plus clean diet!The 1st pic I was at my smallest! super narrow-No HGh just alot of winstrol and sust.I was depleted,hungry,had just lost 45 lbs! never been that small and narrow. I'll throw a pic up to show what I look like now 2 monts later with fuller and thicker delts are actually visible and I'm still vascular. I tried EQ both AP's and strangoes. both did nothing I could see.

The first pic is OLD! 2 months old when I decided to startto come up in weight despite one of my prep guys telling me to keep getting smaller! I had way to many other guys tell me to start putting on size.

The 2nd pictures are this last week the vascular one is dark but in person that night I was just a mess of vascularity! EQ had nothing to do with it just HGH-T4. I'll throw one up from last night just crazy vascular and it's from HGH(I'm offseason) not even dieting great nor bad just average. My blood pressure isn't high so it can't be High BP just crazy muscle pumps. Painfull muscle pumps when I train.

I train harder then most of you think.In the 2nd Picture You guys gotta admit you can see I added 12 lbs and it's fairly lean tissue. My face isn't bloated and I don't have gyno! My delts,chest,arms,Traps everything is much fuller and I'm all around thicker.

I'm not trying to hi-jack a thread but EQ was a waste of money! and like I said tried 2 brands AP and strangoss. EQ is also expensive and the raws china sends are low quality! You guys have seen EQ raws it's not really a powder.

There had been weak EQ floating around for 10 years! Ive seen so many  labs tests in the last 10 years showing EQ being shit. I could of spent that money on HGH. People like EQ because it's mild! some guys and girls just love mild compounds you would be surprised how many guys use primo and anavar as well as EQ alot of doctors and guys who don't want to show alot of size.  and even doctors were using the Old school british Dragon and QV That's what was going around. You would be surprised how many guys are infatuated with steroid use.
Why do you keep spamming all of the time? You post the same pics and the same "I'm awesome guys, really I am" lines.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2015, 10:41:32 PM »

ok lets clear up a few misconceptions, first of all YOU DID NOT add 12lbs of "fairly lean" muscle tissue, what the fuck does that mean? you are not 3d you always look the same you delusional freak. thicker doesn't mean shit, it means my cousin can get thicker by eating birthday cake before going to bed each night. your face is always bloated and i mean always, and all the ai and tren in the world won't do shit cause your diet sucks.

i doubt you train hard not judging by your pics but because you seem to excessively talk about drug / steroid use and how amazing you look and the pics are proof that a liar is a liar and usually steroid wanna be's train like shit eat like shit = look like shit. the 1st blurry pic you say your on sustanon and stanozolol and who knows what before that and how much you took and still look watery and thick skinned with no muscle behind that, and that second pic is 2 months later on (and who knows what in between) still looks the same with a better pic, lightning, pump, angle.

EQ is never faked who the fuck will fake boldenone undecylenate? you can't fake LIQUID EQ. have you seen the viscosity and smelled it even? i know i have, you DO NOT get fake EQ ever. there is a difference between a fake product AND underdosed / impure product. IF you buy directly from the source NOT FROM RE SELLERS that claim they are the manufacturer ie. MOST 90% of chinese raw vendors, it IS very unlikely that you will ever be the receiver of an impure or fake product. do you think that these people are going to export thousands of other chemicals with high purity for medicinal, industrial, food, industrial uses and will fuck with your precious hormones? .. either your a wanna be never gonna be lifelong steroid abuser or your source got some shit from a re-seller in china which was stepped on or fake in the 1st place. end of story.