Author Topic: WW's PCT pics  (Read 15572 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: WW's PCT pics
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 11:26:04 AM »
Actually talked to him a few times this year. He's keeping busy as a referee for strongman meets. Was refereeing me at a meet this year, later I helped out with a meet where he refereed as well. Really nice guy, very relaxed. But strict! And doesn't play favourites at all. And giving everyone helpful tips, whether they are beginners or national level competitors. Really respect him as a person. He's shorter now from old age, but could still skullfuck my wife while she's standing.  :D

;D

cool stuff man, always figured he was a good dude  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »
I won't be debating anything. A debate requires actual evidence, which is sorely lacking. So no point in debating anything. Everyone will form an opinion anyway.

just by my pics you can tell my waist is 29IN. and I don't lie abut measuremnets.m You can easily look at somebody waistline and get a good idea 29IN.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »
just by my pics you can tell my waist is 29IN. and I don't lie abut measuremnets.m You can easily look at somebody waistline and get a good idea 29IN.

When you're off and thin yes. When you have 18 inch arms no. That's when you're fat.

I do not understand why you keep making these funny appeals. ....

500 lb bench pics plz. You also originally stayed 19 inch arms. Your height has varied from 5'5" to 5'7".

You rarely simply address your boasts with evidence. That's why no one believes you.

Please do not reply with the same 3 tired pics that fail to address your boasts.

You have 16 inch arms in the pics I've seen. You cannot bench press 315 lbs twice. You're 5'5" in bare feet.

Good luck

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
"what is wrong with you ? don't use language like that and I'm just sick of you putting down my efforts. I do know the guy I don't think he is using anything but TRT doses of Test. I know he has used greytops.

Your just done in that section any posts you make I am deleting. Your just all negative! give me a reason why I should let you post when all you do is put people efforts down and not even in a nice way! I can take people honst opinions but not the way you word things.

If you want to post please let me know why you try to be so negative al the time"

he gives me a weird vibe.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2015, 10:50:09 AM »
btw ww hope your not planning on deleting the above ^^^^ ::)

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2015, 12:12:33 PM »
WW delete all , he delete mine post too

Sory but i cant put up with your lies andbullshit

Post whole body pic without shirt , photo of tape measure arm and video of 500 bench or get the fuck out

Fucking liars man ... U think we are idiots ? Only retards that never trained would beleive your claims

U are short and small i am 88 kg and i dwarf u and i am 1,78 meter not 1,60

So stop the bullshit pls man

Try speak truth and u see noone talk bad language at u

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 12:55:13 PM »
WW delete all , he delete mine post too

Sory but i cant put up with your lies andbullshit

Post whole body pic without shirt , photo of tape measure arm and video of 500 bench or get the fuck out

Fucking liars man ... U think we are idiots ? Only retards that never trained would beleive your claims

U are short and small i am 88 kg and i dwarf u and i am 1,78 meter not 1,60

So stop the bullshit pls man

Try speak truth and u see noone talk bad language at u

I just saw that he deleted my pic comparison of him on page 2 compared to a young successful female bodybuilder in her mid 20's with larger and defined arms than he did post up. it was my post and there was no reasons at all for the deletion of it. obviously embarassed that she got bigger and leaner than he ever did or ever will. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR MISSURE WHITEWIDOW im gonna bring in da mods boy if you start deleting my shiza again.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 01:09:55 PM »
dear white widow i have a challenge for you, since you are a cokky boy and are certain you got a 29" waist and 18" arms at a low point BF. pick one of the pictures i posted and try THE BEST YOU CAN to the emulate in a picture of your very own the muscle mass and definition of this girls the best you possibly can. she is fair game since she is 5"5 and you are 5"6. i don't see why you would back down for such a simple challenge if you have 18" arms. or an 29" waist and striated triceps like you said so many times before. she then must be carrying some dry 9% 21" guns if yours fail to impress.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2015, 01:41:28 AM »
dear white widow i have a challenge for you, since you are a cokky boy and are certain you got a 29" waist and 18" arms at a low point BF. pick one of the pictures i posted and try THE BEST YOU CAN to the emulate in a picture of your very own the muscle mass and definition of this girls the best you possibly can. she is fair game since she is 5"5 and you are 5"6. i don't see why you would back down for such a simple challenge if you have 18" arms. or an 29" waist and striated triceps like you said so many times before. she then must be carrying some dry 9% 21" guns if yours fail to impress.

That's a rare woman who is still smoking hot with that much muscle. Wow

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2015, 01:55:06 AM »
white widow is now probably using a couple grams of gear and taking insulin gh and t3 every day to try and prove to us that he is bigger and leaner than she is, a better pic than last time ww and not on your disposable cell phone.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2015, 02:42:42 AM »
white widow is now probably using a couple grams of gear and taking insulin gh and t3 every day to try and prove to us that he is bigger and leaner than she is, a better pic than last time ww and not on your disposable cell phone.
The Rich Piana '30 pounds in 3 months' program.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2015, 02:52:13 AM »
30 pounds of solid fucking muscle, not fat, not water, fucking muscle

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2015, 04:14:39 AM »
30 pounds of solid fucking muscle, not fat, not water, fucking muscle

Hahaha i like u man

30 gallon of silicone for arm better ;-)

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2015, 04:31:20 AM »
I bet white widow will soon be resorting to injections of synthol. what is wrong white widow? didn't those esiclene amps work well enough for you? or let me guess you just need some GH Insulin and stanozolol injected into each of your biceps to get em back to tip-top shape and give them some peaks while your at it. 8)

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2015, 04:45:01 AM »
the white widow stack.

200mg vet winstrol
12iu kigtropin
50iu rapid-acting insulin post workout 1iu per 10 grams of carbohydrates
100mcg clen
125mcg t3
armidex 1mg
1g tren acetate
700mg test e

40mg lasix before hitting the beach

hcg nolva clomd for pct

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2015, 03:23:58 AM »
the white widow stack.

200mg vet winstrol
12iu kigtropin
50iu rapid-acting insulin post workout 1iu per 10 grams of carbohydrates
100mcg clen
125mcg t3
armidex 1mg
1g tren acetate
700mg test e

40mg lasix before hitting the beach

hcg nolva clomd for pct

NO Ive always been stirring people away from jigtropin that is what Gh15 pushed on everybody. if it were a perfect world and we could get USA like we can chinese I would say USA all day. I don;t run anything close to that!

I will though soon. not that much HGH but I'll blast alot of stuff soon. That pic was taken on HGH 2IU and 100mcg T4

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2015, 03:25:55 AM »
I bet white widow will soon be resorting to injections of synthol. what is wrong white widow? didn't those esiclene amps work well enough for you? or let me guess you just need some GH Insulin and stanozolol injected into each of your biceps to get em back to tip-top shape and give them some peaks while your at it. 8)

didn't use them yet I got 6 months! I can take a pic I still have them

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2015, 03:37:35 AM »

It's a PCT thread! why the hell would I do all that?  How big is my waist then? you go ahead and put up my measurements.