Author Topic: is 240 the most non sensical poster in politics?  (Read 2517 times)

absfabs

• Getbig III
is 240 the most non sensical poster in politics?
« on: October 18, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
He has some bizarre posts, claiming to be pro republican yet all his posts seem like hitjobs vs republicans....I can't figure it out.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: is 240 the most non sensical poster in politics?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 06:21:54 PM »
He has some bizarre posts, claiming to be pro republican yet all his posts seem like hitjobs vs republicans....I can't figure it out.

He isn't pro republican at all. He takes that stance so he can claim he is unbiased.  I used the analogy of bringing a token black guy to a party, so you can blast blacks and then say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend".

He also is a compulsive liar.  You would find it a tough challenge to find anything that he talks about here that he doesn't interject his own nonsense fantasy details into.  The guy has posted on this board in excess of 100k post between both of his accounts, and if you condensed all that down to factual material, you might get 1000 words out of it.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »
lol i think he's more towards an independent stance and leaning towards Ted Cruz in this election...Leaning towards Ted Cruz would indeed make him a Republican...Wouldn't you think?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 06:32:39 PM »
lol i think he's more towards an independent stance and leaning towards Ted Cruz in this election...Leaning towards Ted Cruz would indeed make him a Republican...Wouldn't you think?

I don't believe anything he says, so by that standard I don't believe he supports Ted cruz.  He does the same thing with his "impeach obama" nonsense.  He states that republicans should impeach obama, which will never happen and is a silly argument.  The reason he does this is so when someone blames obama, his rebuttle is its your fault, you should have impeached him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 07:20:14 PM »
It's called sarcasm.  Something there obviously is no defense against from the board Republicans as they can't refute most of his posts.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 07:21:54 PM »
It's called sarcasm.  Something there obviously is no defense against from the board Republicans as they can't refute most of his posts.

In their defense it's very hard to decipher sarcasm in most cases as most of it's tone and body language...Which is responsible for 60% of someone being able to understand a concept..More important than the words themselves..

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 07:38:43 PM »
He isn't being sarcastic. He is a liar. Let's not over complicate the issue.  Sarcasm would be posting from a fake news site if you in fact knew it was fake.  Some members don't fact check stuff like that.  Oh wait that was you...

Also, why are you so critical of board members like coach that blindly follow republican ppint of views.  Does it not bother you when democratic members here do the same?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 07:56:50 PM »
Actually, I think he's a Republican of the likes of Barry Goldwater.

He's not a Neo-Con... He isn't some holy roller extreme right Religion is all that matters Republican.

He's the low taxes, gun supporting, true Republican.

Not the Republicans that the Republican party has become.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 08:07:15 PM »

He's not a Neo-Con... He isn't some holy roller extreme right Religion is all that matters Republican.

he is whatever the wind blows and tells him to be...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »
he is whatever the wind blows and tells him to be...

Since 2011, I've called trump a dem plant. 
Since 2010, I've called for Obama impeachment.

If every "republican" would have taken those positions when I did, Trump wouldn't be the frontrunner and obama probably would have faced impeachment for fast 7 furious.

maybe repubs should be more like the shitbag liberal.  Perhaps they'd get shit done.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 09:25:52 PM »
Since 2011, I've called trump a dem plant. 
Since 2010, I've called for Obama impeachment.

If every "republican" would have taken those positions when I did, Trump wouldn't be the frontrunner and obama probably would have faced impeachment for fast 7 furious.

maybe repubs should be more like the shitbag liberal.  Perhaps they'd get shit done.

You've spouted over 100k various versions of shit on this board.  I don't know if you made those claims or not, but as many things as you get wrong, it's safe to say your batting average is still pretty low

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:00 PM »
He isn't being sarcastic. He is a liar. Let's not over complicate the issue.  Sarcasm would be posting from a fake news site if you in fact knew it was fake.  Some members don't fact check stuff like that.  Oh wait that was you...

Also, why are you so critical of board members like coach that blindly follow republican ppint of views.  Does it not bother you when democratic members here do the same?

Coach can easily have his dimwitted view points refuted with little efforts.  When challenged his only lame ass response is either "you just don't get it do you" or "hahahaha lib this... lib that..."  240 on the other hand only hears "lying liar" and "troll" with his.  It's like you can't handle the message so instead you have to try to attack the messenger and discredit him.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:15 PM »
You've spouted over 100k various versions of shit on this board.  I don't know if you made those claims or not, but as many things as you get wrong, it's safe to say your batting average is still pretty low

i'm just here to learn.  

we don't learn by talking, we learn by listening.  And I truly do listen to every response and try to learn from it.

In 2005, I was a blind Bush-bot on these message boards. mocking dems for losing the race.  
Then I went overboard the other way in light of my outright disgust for bush.
Now I realize he had to so some of the shit things he did.

And I pretty much admit MORE wrong about obama, and demand he be accountable, more than "repubs" on getbig.   When they want to complain, call him illegal and a war criminal - but don't even want to impeach his ass, I have to wonder if they give a shit about justice, or just care about political bitching.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 04:55:29 AM »
Coach can easily have his dimwitted view points refuted with little efforts.  When challenged his only lame ass response is either "you just don't get it do you" or "hahahaha lib this... lib that..."  240 on the other hand only hears "lying liar" and "troll" with his.  It's like you can't handle the message so instead you have to try to attack the messenger and discredit him.

Weren't you the one that posted the jindal article from a fake news site? I wouldn't be so quick to label a person a dimwit if so.  From what I gather, it didn't seem you were being sarcastic.  I think gullible might be a better word.  Plus, the fact that it supports your view ppint meant you weren't interested in fact checking.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 05:01:50 AM »
i'm just here to learn.  

we don't learn by talking, we learn by listening.  And I truly do listen to every response and try to learn from it.

In 2005, I was a blind Bush-bot on these message boards. mocking dems for losing the race.  
Then I went overboard the other way in light of my outright disgust for bush.
Now I realize he had to so some of the shit things he did.

And I pretty much admit MORE wrong about obama, and demand he be accountable, more than "repubs" on getbig.   When they want to complain, call him illegal and a war criminal - but don't even want to impeach his ass, I have to wonder if they give a shit about justice, or just care about political bitching.

The first black president of this country isn't gonna be impeached and you know it. Thats the only reason you ask for impeachment.  Secondly, you act as If posters on a getbig political forum can do more than bitch.  They have no power to impeach.  your argument is if they don't impeach him, it's their fault whatever atrocity he might commit. It's a stupid argument with no merit. 

Let's entertain your stupidity.   Let's say coach wants to impeach obama.  Why don't you lay out the steps to make coach successful at that since it's so easy.

You don't listen to anything.  I've corrected you more time than I can count on your trayvon Martin nonsense and you still push your narrative based on the earliest info of the case.  You pick whatever details support your narrative and paint the others whatever color you want with your idiotic brush

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 06:46:25 AM »
Weren't you the one that posted the jindal article from a fake news site? I wouldn't be so quick to label a person a dimwit if so.  From what I gather, it didn't seem you were being sarcastic.  I think gullible might be a better word.  Plus, the fact that it supports your view ppint meant you weren't interested in fact checking.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 08:02:52 AM »

The same kind of person u just described would not be posting threads praising Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 08:15:59 AM »
The same kind of person u just described would not be posting threads praising Obama.

I have started plenty of threads dissing Obama too.  Probably hundreds.  People ignore them and get angry about those which make repubs look dumb. 

It's very simple. I like topics where ANY politician looks dumb. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 08:19:46 AM »

You should have seen 3333's posts about Obama bathhouses and other weird shit.

I think a lot of what 240 says goes over your head.

You are not in his League, sorry to say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »
You should have seen 3333's posts about Obama bathhouses and other weird shit.

I think a lot of what 240 says goes over your head.

You are not in his League, sorry to say.

Sarcasm, like orgasms, are something some people just don't get.  Those who do get it are the ones smiling. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 09:47:50 AM »
Sarcasm, like orgasms, are something some people just don't get.  Those who do get it are the ones smiling. 

Yeah im not trying to be an asshole here, but it seem to be a trend for some of the posters on the board.

Maybe you should pass some kind of test to post on the political board, just to make sure people can debate on some level.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
240 = living legend.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 10:02:48 AM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2015, 10:12:58 AM »
LOL.

Serious.  GB is fortunate to have him.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »

He doesn't praise Obama. He makes notes of what the Republicans seem to fuck up when it comes to Obama, but he doesn't praise him.

There is a difference.