Author Topic: Kristol: Biden Will Get in Monday or Tuesday  (Read 1252 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Kristol: Biden Will Get in Monday or Tuesday
« on: October 19, 2015, 12:49:05 AM »
Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, made a bold pronouncement on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" Sunday, predicting Vice President Joe Biden will get in the race for president Monday or Tuesday.

"Joe Biden's going to get in, I'm quite confident. I think he'll get in tomorrow or Tuesday," Kristol said. "I think he'll go to Delaware, presumably, and he'll announce in a state he represented for so many years, and I think he'll be a strong candidate."

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Kristol: Biden Will Get in Monday or Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 02:12:23 AM »
Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, made a bold pronouncement on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" Sunday, predicting Vice President Joe Biden will get in the race for president Monday or Tuesday.

"Joe Biden's going to get in, I'm quite confident. I think he'll get in tomorrow or Tuesday," Kristol said. "I think he'll go to Delaware, presumably, and he'll announce in a state he represented for so many years, and I think he'll be a strong candidate."

If democrat has to be elected i sure hope it's him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 04:38:21 AM »
We've heard NOTHING leak of any kind.  No legal team, no filings, no flights.  With such a huge story and so many moving parts, you'd think we would have heard SOMETHING.

Lebron going to the cavs... those of us who are observant caught little cues back in March before the playoffs that year... website color schemes, school enrollments, so many little unexplainable things which pointed toward him leaving. 

But there just seems to be so FEW signals that he's running.  Nobody's slipped up at ALL.   No reporters has caught his team members flying to delaware, no hall rentals, nobody cancelling vacation hours, nobody whispering to field operatives in Iowa...

IMHO, the little oddities give away the story early - and we have had NONE of those with biden.  So even though I respect kristol's prediction, I will be surprised if Biden runs.  "oct 20th" has a nice ring to it for an announcement planned months ahead of time, which would be tomorrow... but still, we have heard NONE of those little hints that we usually would.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 04:49:42 AM »
We've heard NOTHING leak of any kind.  No legal team, no filings, no flights.  With such a huge story and so many moving parts, you'd think we would have heard SOMETHING.

Lebron going to the cavs... those of us who are observant caught little cues back in March before the playoffs that year... website color schemes, school enrollments, so many little unexplainable things which pointed toward him leaving. 

But there just seems to be so FEW signals that he's running.  Nobody's slipped up at ALL.   No reporters has caught his team members flying to delaware, no hall rentals, nobody cancelling vacation hours, nobody whispering to field operatives in Iowa...

IMHO, the little oddities give away the story early - and we have had NONE of those with biden.  So even though I respect kristol's prediction, I will be surprised if Biden runs.  "oct 20th" has a nice ring to it for an announcement planned months ahead of time, which would be tomorrow... but still, we have heard NONE of those little hints that we usually would.

Biden is qualified for the job. 8 years making decisions with the president...He has a good idea of how thing should be run

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 06:47:23 AM »
VPs have a historically poor record when it comes to running for the POTUS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »

240 1, Kristol 0

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »
I can't stand Kristol, either.  So punchable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 10:55:16 AM »
Liberals and Obama destroying the country...

Coach is Back - 1.2mil

Obama - 0

240 - 1 (because he actually counts stealing...er, I mean getting elected as an accomplishment)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 11:06:53 AM »

How many 911's have happened on obama's watch?  

There have been zero successful attacks by al Qaeda on US soil since Obama became president.

Despite Dick Cheney’s warning that if voters elected a Democrat as president, we’d be “hit again and hit hard” by al Qaeda, we have actually been far safer from terrorist attacks on US soil in recent years than we were under the previous president. There have been several unsuccessful attacks against the US under both Bush and Obama, but under Obama, al Qaeda has been largely unsuccessful in striking the US on our home soil.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 11:08:40 AM »

Is obama putting our military men & women in danger?

We currently have fewer soldiers, sailors, and airmen in war zones than we did at any time in the last 11 years.

With the end of the Iraq war and the steady withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, we have fewer people in war zones now than we did at any time since 2002.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 11:09:52 AM »

How many months of Bush's presidency did we have economic expansion?

We've now had 65 straight months of economic expansion.

That’s right: For sixty-five consecutive months, the US economy has gotten progressively better. That includes fifty-six consecutive months of private sector job growth. Forbes magazine (which is no fan of President Obama) crunched the numbers and demonstrated how the economic recovery under President Obama has been better in just about every measurable way than the recovery under President Reagan.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »
Kristol is wrong about EVERYTHING

He was also the guy that thought Palin was golden

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 11:11:23 AM »

How have jobs looked under Obama?

Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% in October of 2009 to 5.4% by Spring of 2015.

Has obama destroyed the job market?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 11:12:24 AM »

Has obama increased govt spending like crazy?

Under President Obama, government spending has increased only 3.3% annually, the lowest rate since Eisenhower was president.

You may have heard critics say that President Obama is spending money wildly and running up our debt. According to this article from Forbes, Obama has increased spending by 1.4% annually, far less than President Reagan (8.7%) or George W. Bush (8.1%). According to a more recent article from the Washington Post, Obama has increased spending 3.3% annually. In either case, Obama has increased spending less than any president since Eisenhower.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2015, 11:14:09 AM »

Has obama been a tool for middle east oil interests?

Dependence on foreign oil has shrunk due to record domestic oil production and improved fuel efficiency standards.

While some claim that oil production has declined under President Obama, the truth is just the opposite. Oil production has reached record highs. The United States now produces so much oil that we export more oil and gasoline than we import.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 11:14:22 AM »

Oops!

Bah!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 11:16:52 AM »

Did Obama destroy private sector job growth, as MANY predicted he would do?

We are currently enjoying the longest period of private sector job creation in American history.

This statistic also comes from the Forbes magazine article listed above. In fact, we've enjoyed 63 straight months of private sector job creation. That is the longest period of job creation since the Department of Labor has been keeping statistics.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 11:21:15 AM »
Looks like Biden is not running

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 11:42:03 AM »

Coach is Back - 1.2mil

Obama - 0

240 - 1 (because he actually counts stealing...er, I mean getting elected as an accomplishment)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 12:14:34 PM »
Hahahahaha, you're so desperate to try to prove me wrong it's pathetic. When I finally get some time i and every other person on here who don't argue lib talking points will absolutely destroy this. lol.

Btw, I still have job openings. You need a job. See, while Obama destroys the jobs market I can still provide a living wage of $20-$100hr.

But before get back to work (we've had 26 clients in before noon) you're still buying into that "5.4% UE number" now, I know you talk out of your ass 99% of the time just to a rise out people so I'm sure you realize that we have damn near 96mil not looking for work and out of the market. That makes the REAL UE around 10-11%. We'll start there.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 12:53:32 PM »
Bill Kristol went to the same political school as Karl Rove.
we remember how well he did on Fox News Election Night.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2015, 06:14:51 PM »
facts can only be destroyed with emotion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2015, 06:50:47 AM »
facts can only be destroyed with emotion.

Delusions can only be fueled by stupidity.  Quite a bit of evidence of that around here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2015, 07:39:50 AM »
I will absolutely destroy this. lol.

I posted ten statements, all backed with details and facts. 

I absolutely look fwd to you refuting all ten of them. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2015, 11:12:27 AM »
I posted ten statements, all backed with details and facts. 

I absolutely look fwd to you refuting all ten of them. 

He will just run away and not appear on the thread again.  Just like he did after getting his ass handed to him when he claimed it was the Dem that bankrupted Social Security.