Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 21903 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
what kind of Biatch wouldn't wanna fuck with Kal-El

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
fucking 20 y olds is so easy these days with the dating services. I can date and fuck several new girls every week if I want to  :P and at that age they are so easy to manipulate because their minds all work pretty much the same and triggers on the same things  :D

I guess... if you're not somewhat handsome and fit/low bf you cannot

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Las weekend he managed to pick up a wife and mother of two kids, which I somewhat know, would not ever have thoight she would do that. Kike I said - you have no idea of what kind of mad game he has, no point of trying to convince, its hard to believe until you see. Not all, of course, but most single ones and very beautiful ones.
My point is that some ppl may have a lil different reality than we do.

Alright Dorothy, we believe you. Now calm down...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Las weekend he managed to pick up a wife and mother of two kids, which I somewhat know, would not ever have thoight she would do that. Kike I said -

So he's jewish?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Hmmm, sorry about his luck.. As for me; turning delusions into realities since 1954' ..

It kills you that an old mother fucker like me has game to get young ass doesn't it? For instance, when I met that 19 y.o. in the park last year and I gave her my number; she called ME! I didn't expect that shit.. She told me later she thought I was 40..

I can understand your skepticism though; I'm not your typical 61 y.o... You got to understand, I look all around me and I see guys my age who hobble around like old men and who look like they could be my dad..

Both my mom and dad looked exceptionally young for their age.. I am a rare exception to the rule who used it to play that 'narcissistic lifestyle' to the fullest; but at least I got a back log of memories ...

No Ragrats - haha
Lol at game. Paying young Asian women and Russian women---and going for the Filipinas virgin. That at game. The military guys on here have said repeatedly that Filipinas women are known for being money grabbers. And that is what clicked. Plus, the woman on your lap is showing no affection. You are showing more than her, even have your eyes closed. And that is the thing. You have your eyes closed.
I guess you haven't heard of plenty of fish. And other spots. Lol at game...your game is "Pay to Play". Man this is laughable. Game. Man, this sounds like Joon.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Lol at game. Paying young Asian women and Russian women---and going for the Filipinas virgin. That at game. The military guys on here have said repeatedly that Filipinas women are known for being money grabbers. And that is what clicked. Plus, the woman on your lap is showing no affection. You are showing more than her, even have your eyes closed. And that is the thing. You have your eyes closed.
I guess you haven't heard of plenty of fish. And other spots. Lol at game...your game is "Pay to Play". Man this is laughable. Game. Man, this sounds like Joon.

I wonder why I didn't pick on the obvious earlier :D

He looks like he fell inlove with the skank while she poses for views. All in the dirtiest hotel they could find (afford). What a child.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Dr Mark doesn't seem to understand that when you use money to entice these youngsters to follow him into his van to the hotelroom, there is no game involved.

LOL @ "it kills you that an old mother fucker like me has game..."

If there is anything to be jealous of, it would then be your money, not your imaginative game.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Do you think he could have fucked your mother when she was married to your dad?

I'm afraid to think about that lol.. All in all - some people ma be livin' very different than we live and experiences may differ a lot too (even when sometimes it's hard to believe), that's all I wanted to say.

Simple Simon

Hmmm, sorry about his luck.. As for me; turning delusions into realities since 1954' ..

It kills you that an old mother fucker like me has game to get young ass doesn't it? For instance, when I met that 19 y.o. in the park last year and I gave her my number; she called ME! I didn't expect that shit.. She told me later she thought I was 40..

I can understand your skepticism though; I'm not your typical 61 y.o... You got to understand, I look all around me and I see guys my age who hobble around like old men and who look like they could be my dad..

Both my mom and dad looked exceptionally young for their age.. I am a rare exception to the rule who used it to play that 'narcissistic lifestyle' to the fullest; but at least I got a back log of memories ...

No Ragrats - haha
two reasons why 19 year old girls go to the park, one is to drink beer with their friends and the other is to push their rugrat on the swings.
Even though she thought you were 40, thats still way to old for any rational 19 year old to be considering.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Yeah that's what I'm saying. His bravery and attitude comes from a small ampule that he sticks in his ass or wherever, that is it. I get it that for a 60 year old or for any age group the feeling must be great. But the dude needs a reality check.

It's great to be proud, but arrogant... not.

Like you said. Meal tickets and green cards.

Reality check - I'm hitting young ass, your not..

Simple Simon

No ones doubting your hitting it mate.

Its not hard.

devilsmile

• Getbig V

how do you know I'm not hitting young ass?

you're insane :D

Simple Simon

Reasons why young women prefer older men
1. You crave financial stability

Older men are generally more financially stable tan younger men as they have had a longer time for education and experience in the work world.  It also means your life, as a woman, could be more secure and comfortable.  Let’s got forget the future either, he probably has some serious pension/social security money coming to him down the line too!

2. You lacked a father figure

Older men instinctively have paternal instincts and may pamper his spouse more than a younger man.  He will also take on some sort of authoritative role in your life and take charge.  Some women seek to find a man that reminds them of their father, whom they loved and admired throughout their childhood.  On the other hand, some women, who lacked a stable male figure while growing up, might still be on the hunt for this leadership role in their lives.  At a certain point they will stop looking for a father, and start looking for a mate.

3. You are attracted to maturity

Older men have generally been through more ups and downs in their lives and therefore act more mature than their younger counterparts.  Older men have made, or seen, all the mistakes made in the dating game and has, hopefully, learned what not to do.  At the same time, they experience some great times and know exactly how to treat a woman and respect her feelings.

4. Children are not your #1 priority

Older men often either already have children of their own, or may not be opento having more (or able to!).  Some young women find this very appealing and therefore find older men more attractive than younger men for a life-long mate.  Deciding to have children or not can be a huge stress in any relationship, financially, emotionally and physically. Children add a huge element to a couple’s life.  All of their focus is soon directed at their kiddo, instead of themselves.  For younger couples this idea of giving up the spotlight is less than appealing.  However, some women feel the pressure to have kids, yet truly have no desire to do so.  Enter the older man, who cannot, or will not have children.  A perfect fit.

5. You’re afraid of cheaters

With more life experiences, generally come more relationships.  Older men tend to be more devoted to their partners and normally do not run around flirting and sleeping with a bunch of women – they already did that in their 20s!  They’ve moved on from the promiscuous phase, and are actually ready to settle and ditch their boyish dating games.  Women who have a history of being cheated on, most likely still hold a paranoia and deep emotional scar that they are scared to have re-opened.  Typically, older men are less likely to cheat, but be sure that that behavior is not in their past.  Just because they are older, doesn’t mean they are saints, it only suggests that they are less likely to cheat than younger men.

6. You’re a tad bit lazy

Older men typically do not have the same kind of energy as younger men and therefore don’t need to be pleased in the bedroom as often.  He might also have enough bedroom experience to know exactly how to please you, so that your intimate time becomes more about quality than quantity.  Some younger women grow tired of dealing with inexperienced younger men, and therefore this scenario is perfect.

7. Chivalry is #1

If forgetting to pull out your chair or open up your door really is a deal breaker for you, then an older man might just be your ticket to chivalry-ville.  The generation before yours, and before that, grew up in a culture filled with male chivalry.  In movies, TV shows, and real life, men in the 1950s were not only trained to cater to women, it was the social norm.  If it really makes you mad when a man doesn’t let you walk through the door first, or doesn’t take your coat for you when you enter a building, then an old man accustomed to this behavior might be right for you.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Maybe he's red your posts about rifle lol.

Simple Simon

at your age if you are hitting 'young ass' you should be locked up.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Reasons why young women prefer older men
1. You crave financial stability

walk through the door first, or doesn’t take your coat for you when you enter a building, then an old man accustomed to this behavior might be right for you.

Woman prefer power. These who can get men with power - does it. The rest - collect what's left. Pretty much it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
You sound stupid, many, many women are in committed relationships so he couldn't fuck ANY woman.
Stop being silly.

you look stupid

Simple Simon

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Maybe he's red your posts about rifle lol.

good to know he takes my word for granted.  I just had a bad day. Ever saw a snickers commercial? Same case. Still saving for a good rifle tho.

17 and above it's all good. And maybe **, **, **, ** as well but only if I never get caught

drmarkp

• Getbig III
No ones doubting your hitting it mate.

Its not hard.

Why you clowning me by putting up pics of my dad?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I have a vivid and quite perverted imagination........I just picture my wife as a 21 year old.

Sometimes it just don`t work though.   :(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I have a vivid and quite perverted imagination........I just picture my wife as a 21 year old.

Sometimes it just don`t work though.   :(

I imagine my gf as a 12 yo boy..............then I realize it actually is a 12 yo boy.

Wait wat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I imagine my gf as a 12 yo boy..............then I realize it actually is a 12 yo boy.

Wait wat
You crazy bastard!   LOL  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Wait wat

LOL!  :D ;D

drmarkp

• Getbig III

In my case, a medal would be more appropriate..