Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 21890 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Teen pussy is the best pussy.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Haha, a lot of bitter old crones in the comments...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
My girlfriend just turned 20, I think it is time to trade her in...  ;)
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
My girlfriend just turned 20, I think it is time to trade her in...  ;)

Best time to do it is soon.  Avoid the holidays and having to buy her gifts and shit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
She's beautiful. Outrage of older hags is expected.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
12 year difference, what's the big deal? That said, I couldn't stand listening to a dumbass 19 year old right now. They know nothing of the world.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
12 year difference, what's the big deal? That said, I couldn't stand listening to a dumbass 19 year old right now. They know nothing of the world.

Just gotta keep her gagging
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Yeah, I don't get it. From the comments, you'd think he was a 50 year old man or something but he's still relatively young himself. It's not like she's a kid either. At 19, she's pretty much at her physical prime.
Lots of bitter, jealous women commenting there.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
This is fine...They'll both be old fucks around the same time if you think about it..when he's 90 she'll be like 70 something, right? Just a couple of old pieces of shit...Even if she was 15..What do i care? She's not my daughter. Good for him.

hench

• Getbig V
don't see the issue, she's a fully developed woman 3 years past the age of consent, old enough to make her own decisions and have an adult relationship

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
don't see the issue, she's a fully developed woman 3 years past the age of consent, old enough to make her own decisions and have an adult relationship

The issues is that older females would prefer 30something males dating THEM, but most valuable men of that age are going out with younger females (and that is how it should be). Females can act very ugly when jealous

Method101

• Getbig V
he could do better than that she is only a 8/10, someone with his money/looks/fame should get 10/10.

bigmc

• Getbig V
he could do better than that she is only a 8/10, someone with his money/looks/fame should get 10/10.

are you a virgin

serious question
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
More power to him shit!

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Same age gap between me and my girl, 23/35, nothing better than hot young tail.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
I'm seriously jealous of him! She looks young fresh and hot!

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

They aren't there for the stimulating conversation. It's to make him feel young and virile again. It's also fun to be with a much younger person

I eay have your fun just don't get trapped because you will regret it! I know so many of those young chicks who cheat on their older husbands, file for divorce and then entertain their own young boyfriends on his fine

Method101

• Getbig V
are you a virgin

serious question
::) I was engaged for 2 years until the relationship ended a few months ago and I'm in the early stages with another woman just having fun now. Not to mention other relationships I had throughout my teenage years.

She looks like a peroxide blonde bimbo.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
They aren't there for the stimulating conversation. It's to make him feel young and virile again. It's also fun to be with a much younger person

I eay have your fun just don't get trapped because you will regret it! I know so many of those young chicks who cheat on their older husbands, file for divorce and then entertain their own young boyfriends on his fine

FFS he's 33. I feel sorry for you if you did not feel young and virile at that age already..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Those old hags upset about it are the same one's who say dumb shit like "you go girl" when Demi Moore dates younger guys and any other old hag dating young guys...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Those old hags upset about it are the same one's who say dumb shit like "you go girl" when Demi Moore dates younger guys and any other old hag dating young guys...

^^^^^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
FFS he's 33. I feel sorry for you if you did not feel young and virile at that age already..
Oh look, its the idiot savant of discussing age again.

I think you are autistic or something.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
::) I was engaged for 2 years until the relationship ended a few months ago and I'm in the early stages with another woman just having fun now. Not to mention other relationships I had throughout my teenage years.

She looks like a peroxide blonde bimbo.
You in London method?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Maybe he has been in serious relationships and just wants a fun relationship with sex and not serious
These types of things are fine as long as you don't get trapped