Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 21901 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Oh look, its the idiot savant of discussing age again.

I think you are autistic or something.

Given that I have quite an amazing memory - you may be onto something...

Do you have any issues with that tho'?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Maybe he has been in serious relationships and just wants a fun relationship with sex and not serious
These types of things are fine as long as you don't get trapped

True. at 19 she's still very immature. 21-22 and over - it ceases to matter usualy, but below that is an uncertain endavour.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
The issues is that older females would prefer 30something males dating THEM, but most valuable men of that age are going out with younger females (and that is how it should be). Females can act very ugly when jealous

Females are always jealous - either for the guy or the girl with the guy.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Females are always jealous - either for the guy or the girl with the guy.

And they speak a lot more disgusting stuff than men do in these cases. I remember red some kind of story about anonymous comments about some well known dude, who sued the authors of these comments (that were dissing him in very derogatory ways). Turned out the most disgusting stuff was comming from 45-55 yo regular housewifes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Teen pussy is the best pussy.

This.....(no jailbait)

I'm laughing my ass off right now about this.  Old bitches everywhere crying.  This is exactly what I would be doing if I was a stanky-rich celebrity.

Well done Henry.  Get out there and crush that teen puss.

Method101

• Getbig V
This.....(no jailbait)

I'm laughing my ass off right now about this.  Old bitches everywhere crying.  This is exactly what I would be doing if I was a stanky-rich celebrity.

Well done Henry.  Get out there and crush that teen puss.
Inexperienced women are the worst partners, older women with more experience are better unless you are insecure about your own abilities and are worried you won't be as good as the other guys she has been with.
 ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Inexperienced women are the worst partners, older women with more experience are better unless you are insecure about your own abilities and are worried you won't be as good as the other guys she has been with.
 ::)

Roll your eyes all you want but I like fresh tighties, not chicks that have already shit out a couple of kids and let themselves go.

Experience is overrated. Fucking isn't that complicated.  It isn't "Dancing with the Stars".  I don't need a partner, I just need a hot chick to stick my dick in.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Roll your eyes all you want but I like fresh tighties, not chicks that have already shit out a couple of kids and let themselves go.

Experience is overrated. Fucking isn't that complicated.  It isn't "Dancing with the Stars".  I don't need a partner, I just need a hot chick to stick my dick in.

x2

I can go hard in the paint, she doesn't have to have any experience in taking a pounding.
a

macgarth

• Getbig II
If a women was doing the same it would be "empowering" #feminism.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I only saw one who provoked hate, the rest were just guys SAYING that older women are angry

funny to see how all of you start following the idiot next to you automatically.

Simple Simon

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Well stated.. My wife is 21 and beautiful, I'm 61 and happier than fuck!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Well stated.. My wife is 21 and beautiful, I'm 61 and happier than fuck!

Lol, holly fuck. I remember you. Are you filthy rich?

Anyway... talking about experience... it desn't matter shit. When I was 26, I had a 16yo, she basically begged me to fuck her for like half a year, one day I said what the hell... and bitch was crazy, grabbed my dick as soon as we were naked, started rubbing her clit, blowing, holly shit she was nuts in the sack, still calls me from time to time 4 years later and says she missed me lol. WHile some 10 years older were complete failures.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it

Would you torture a live rabbit to fuck her??

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Would you torture a live rabbit to fuck her??

I would skin five alive cats in front of ten christian 8 years old children and say "Your pets are next" just for a chance to smell her armpit from a distance.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Lol, holly fuck. I remember you. Are you filthy rich?

Anyway... talking about experience... it desn't matter shit. When I was 26, I had a 16yo, she basically begged me to fuck her for like half a year, one day I said what the hell... and bitch was crazy, grabbed my dick as soon as we were naked, started rubbing her clit, blowing, holly shit she was nuts in the sack, still calls me from time to time 4 years later and says she missed me lol. WHile some 10 years older were complete failures.

Yeah, I was introduced once to this beautiful, gorgeous 18 yo chick once on a double date.. At the table we were all sitting, she kept kicking my leg hinting that we should leave together.. On the way to my place she started blowing me as I'm driving.. When I got to my place I fucked the shit out of her.. I had a girl at the time who I saw on and off who was expecting me later that night.. I had to bounce, so I told the 18 y.o as shes lying in my bed that I had to go to the store and would be right back.. I was room mates with my brother at the time.. I went in his room as he was asleep and told him there was a naked 18 y.o. in my bed and to have at it cuz I'm sneaking off.. He fucked her too..  Believe it or not, she told me she was a Sunday school teacher..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Yeah, I was introduced once to this beautiful, gorgeous 18 yo chick once on a double date.. At the table we were all sitting, she kept kicking my leg hinting that we should leave together.. On the way to my place she started blowing me as I'm driving.. When I got to my place I fucked the shit out of her.. I had a girl at the time who I saw on and off who was expecting me later that night.. I had to bounce, so I told the 18 y.o as shes lying in my bed that I had to go to the store and would be right back.. I was room mates with my brother at the time.. I went in his room as he was asleep and told him there was a naked 18 y.o. in my bed and to have at it cuz I'm sneaking off.. He fucked her too..  Believe it or not, she told me she was a Sunday school teacher..

Lolol... only on getbig. I'd like to see how you look, this is crazy shit. Could you upload a pic of your wife (no face) for us to evaluate?
 What is your job?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

X2

Prime possie is around 19 years old.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
I would skin five alive cats in front of ten christian 8 years old children and say "Your pets are next" just for a chance to smell her armpit from a distance.

WOW skin 5?? Well i hate cats anyway..THey'd probably skin us given the chance  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
On the right..

I like asian look. Is she Thai? U live over there? That would explain a situation.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
I like asian look. Is she Thai? U live over there? That would explain a situation.

Philippina.. I'm in the US.. Still in immigration process.. Gym owner

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

So your buddy and you tagged team a chick and you ended up marrying her?  Nice....

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Well good for you. have fun!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
So your buddy and you tagged team a chick and you ended up marrying her?  Nice....

It's his brother. Doesn't count.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

You or her still in the immigration process?

If her, I just hope she stays with you once she gains US citizenship. :-\