Author Topic: Why are getbiggers so much smarter than the average person?  (Read 430 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why are getbiggers so much smarter than the average person?
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »
I'm being serious here.  Getbiggers seem to see this world for what it is and not through the rose colored glasses most sheeple do.  We see the truth behind a lot of the lies spewed daily through the media.  it doesn't take long for a story to come out before someone here debunks it as complete bullshit yet the rest of the world goes on believing it's all true.  Is it the negativity, the cynicism or just curiosity that drives getbiggers to see the shit beneath the shiny exterior? 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Why are getbiggers so much smarter than the average person?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 11:38:17 AM »
Most getbiggers are white

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »
I'm being serious here.  Getbiggers seem to see this world for what it is and not through the rose colored glasses most sheeple do.  We see the truth behind a lot of the lies spewed daily through the media.  it doesn't take long for a story to come out before someone here debunks it as complete bullshit yet the rest of the world goes on believing it's all true.  Is it the negativity, the cynicism or just curiosity that drives getbiggers to see the shit beneath the shiny exterior? 

These are all just side effects from reading my posts.
Y