Author Topic: Ai ??? letro and adex  (Read 2666 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Ai ??? letro and adex
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:43:25 AM »
Has anyone experienced any lethargy from adex or letro????  Im presently taking 1 adex eod but was thinking of changing it to .5 every day, starting my 2nd wk of it.  I have letro to but never used it before

also has anyone experienced a loose of sex drive from letro or adex???  I read that letro will do that, was debating running a little pirovon at like 25 or 50 ed

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Ai ??? letro and adex
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 11:50:44 AM »
1mg adex eod ? i hope youre on a gram of test...

otherwise, sounds like you tanked your estrogen.

aaand AIs will almost always reduce sex drive. all of them. even if your dosage is dialed in.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 12:00:52 PM »
well aromatisation is very individual.
for me adex doesnt work well and i need ton of it for a moderate dose of test (like 1,5mg eod for 600mg)
btw its pharma adex with the box and everything...
I switched to aromasin and its much much better, taking 25mg ED so proportionaly less than the adex considering 25mg asin=1mg adex

i take just enough AI to not get gyno symptoms, if you dont feel any estro side with a given dose dont increase !
start low and increase if you get high estro symptoms

it wont tank your libido unless you take too much
only letro in my experience does reduce libido noticably

for your case just stop taking adex all together and take it again if you start getting high estro symptoms (bloat, gyno, acne), starting at like 0.25 eod something like that
some people are lucky and dont need much if any at all

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »
umm
if you go by 25mg aromasin = 1mg adex then taking 25mg aromasin a day is more than taking 1.5mg adex every other day lol  ;D
however im rather sensitive to estrogen

if i was cutting i couldnt get away with such a high dose though, my joints would dry out. thats no issue on test/npp/tren though with a good amount of carbs

i feel like on a gram of test or more you cant crash estrogen anyways... im currently using 1.5mg adex a day and theres no noticable differents compared to 1mg...
can also use 1mg of letro, pretty much the same

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:06:44 PM »
yes im running 1250 a wk test wise.... i had sever symptoms from a test cyp and eq cycle back in my early 20s and that was 88mg cyp and 600mg eq so i have always been nervous about gyno, Im gonna try the .25 adex then..

Never tried aromasin mite have to check that out

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 01:08:25 PM »
sorry i ment to say 800mg of cyp

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 02:41:59 PM »
What you'd recommend for a gram of test? I've been doing .5mg eod of adex and it seems fine...

My sex drive was in the shitter  though. Reduce the dose and its better now.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 08:49:55 PM »
What you'd recommend for a gram of test? I've been doing .5mg eod of adex and it seems fine...

My sex drive was in the shitter  though. Reduce the dose and its better now.

Yes you obviously need estrogen for sex drive but not too much...This is why we all give up sex and don't even think about it during contest time unless we're Jose Raymond... Because we crash it so low to get as dry as possible

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 01:24:57 AM »
umm
if you go by 25mg aromasin = 1mg adex then taking 25mg aromasin a day is more than taking 1.5mg adex every other day lol  ;D

however im rather sensitive to estrogen

if i was cutting i couldnt get away with such a high dose though, my joints would dry out. thats no issue on test/npp/tren though with a good amount of carbs

i feel like on a gram of test or more you cant crash estrogen anyways... im currently using 1.5mg adex a day and theres no noticable differents compared to 1mg...
can also use 1mg of letro, pretty much the same

well yeah my bad
im just taking a little bit more test now so im taking 25mg asin ED
i used to take 1mg of adex a day for the same dosage (750mg more or less)

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 02:18:43 AM »
in my experience you can most definitely tank estrogen with letro. had some gyno pop up and started taking letro everyday and in about 5 days gyno was gone but libido was also. it was pharm grade letro also. i was on 1500 mg test