Author Topic: Dwayne Wade 2 crazy dunks  (Read 6032 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Dwayne Wade 2 crazy dunks
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:55:14 PM »
I think everyone forgets how AMAZINGLY athletic Wade is/was because of all the injuries he had. I know one thing, he is a sure hall of famer and had perhaps one of the best finals performances of ALL TIME when he won it with Shaq. I think he averaged close to 40ppg that series with other good stats.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Re: Dwayne Wade 2 crazy dunks
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 09:31:35 PM »

LOL "won it with shaq"

Shaq had fuck all to do with winning the finals that year. he was completely useless.

It was wade and alonzo all the way. shaq was a fat piece of shit that keep collecting fouls cause he was so slow.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 10:19:28 PM »

LOL "won it with shaq"

Shaq had fuck all to do with winning the finals that year. he was completely useless.

It was wade and alonzo all the way. shaq was a fat piece of shit that keep collecting fouls cause he was so slow.

I never credited Shaq with anything so i don't know why your panties are in a bunch. I was referring more to the times than anything else referencing a familiar name. Shaq was one of the better centers in the league at that time though as well, he average 20 and 10 on over 60% shooting from the field...While alonzo mourning averaged 8 ppg 5 rebounds and 0.2 assists on worse FG percentage..

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 01:26:54 AM »
I never credited Shaq with anything so i don't know why your panties are in a bunch. I was referring more to the times than anything else referencing a familiar name. Shaq was one of the better centers in the league at that time though as well, he average 20 and 10 on over 60% shooting from the field...While alonzo mourning averaged 8 ppg 5 rebounds and 0.2 assists on worse FG percentage..

No need to get sensitive pal.

Shaq was amazing with the magic and lakers, my fave player in the 90's... he was pretty much dead weight from then on.

Alonzo was better fundamentally then shaq, shaq got fatter every year, alonzo's downfall was his transplanted kidney.

Alonzo was shorter yet a better shot blocker then that lazy fuck. Shaq was a disgrace when he was with phoenix, Cleveland and Boston..a normal stat line was 0 points 1 rebound 5 fouls. Lazy prick he was.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 01:28:09 AM »
No need to get sensitive pal.

Shaq was amazing with the magic and lakers, my fave player in the 90's... he was pretty much dead weight from then on.

Alonzo was better fundamentally then shaq, shaq got fatter every year, alonzo's downfall was his transplanted kidney.

Alonzo was shorter yet a better shot blocker then that lazy fuck. Shaq was a disgrace when he was with phoenix, Cleveland and Boston..a normal stat line was 0 points 1 rebound 5 fouls. Lazy prick he was.

Dude i think you're crazy Shaq had a couple great seasons with the Heat where he was an all-star and was a top 5 center

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 01:30:53 AM »
Dude i think you're crazy Shaq had a couple great seasons with the Heat where he was an all-star and was a top 5 center

I will give you the first 2 seasons with miami and he was OK..he completely buckled and choked in the finals against the mavs. He never recovered after that, pat riley and alonzo got sick of his laziness at practice...kobe himself said shaq was a lazy fat fuck.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 01:32:41 AM »
I will give you the first 2 seasons with miami and he was OK..he completely buckled and choked in the finals against the mavs. He never recovered after that, pat riley and alonzo got sick of his laziness at practice...kobe himself said shaq was a lazy fat fuck.

Yes you're right he sucked after his first 2 seasons with Miami...But this is when he is 35 years old...You should expect a decline...Shaqs career will be remembered with the Magic and Lakers of corse

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 01:36:26 AM »
Yes you're right he sucked after his first 2 seasons with Miami...But this is when he is 35 years old...You should expect a decline...Shaqs career will be remembered with the Magic and Lakers of corse

Yes everyone declines but his was sharp. had he watched what he ate he would of been more productive, his shot blocking went to shit. he was a great rebounder and shot blocker in orlando, he was terrible after that.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 06:52:57 AM »
Lots of threads by the OP hitting this time period.
Y

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 07:02:36 AM »
Lots of threads by the OP hitting this time period.

inb4 lincolns assassination

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 07:05:45 AM »
inb4 lincolns assassination

What was your prior handle?
Y

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »
What was your prior handle?

This was my first one. What makes you think i've had a different one?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:19 AM »
This was my first one. What makes you think i've had a different one?

I've learned to sniff these things out.

Y

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:43 AM »
I've learned to sniff these things out.

lol well i'm sorry man you're unfortunately wrong this time

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 07:36:14 AM »
lol well i'm sorry man you're unfortunately wrong this time

I'm usually not, and have the tools to validate, even if it takes time.

I usually give people a chance to fess up since it's not that big a deal.
Y

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 07:37:27 AM »
I'm usually not, and have the tools to validate, even if it takes time.

I usually give people a chance to fess up since it's not that big a deal.

lol i'm actually being serious that this is my first, and only account. I'd love to see what you come up with though.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 07:41:30 AM »
lol i'm actually being serious that this is my first, and only account. I'd love to see what you come up with though.....

You wouldn't see anything.

But, Ok.

Y

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 07:42:44 AM »
You wouldn't see anything.

But, Ok.

Seems like you have it out for me for whatever reason...Not cool...But i can't please everyone i guess

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 07:45:03 AM »
Seems like you have it out for me for whatever reason...Not cool...But i can't please everyone i guess

I don't.
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 09:46:36 AM »

LOL "won it with shaq"

won it despite shaq. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »

Shaq was a mess in Miami, Pat riley had to bench him cause Alonzo was reliable. Shaq was just a lazy slob who kept fouling.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2015, 08:42:48 PM »
I think everyone forgets how AMAZINGLY athletic Wade is/was because of all the injuries he had. I know one thing, he is a sure hall of famer and had perhaps one of the best finals performances of ALL TIME when he won it with Shaq. I think he averaged close to 40ppg that series with other good stats.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?

The 2006 NBA Finals was the WORST officiated series OF ALL TIME.

He shot 25 FREE THROWS IN GAME 5 ALONE.

Bro, just do a google search "Was the 2006 NBA Finals rigged" and read all the stats.

CORRUPT AS FUCK!!!

Excerpt taken from this site:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1173800-10-worst-officiated-games-in-nba-history-could-the-nba-really-be-rigged/page/12

This series still sickens me. The NBA needed a star, so they created one. Never in the history not only of basketball, but of sports as a whole, have referees so blatantly and continuously attempted to hand a championship to a player and team.

Let's look at the raw numbers. Dwyane Wade shot 97 free throws in six games, good for a record in any six-game NBA series, only two off of the record for a seven-game series. In Game 5, he shot 25 free throws, the same amount as the entire Dallas team.

If you don't think those free throws are important, remember that Games 3, 5 and 6 were all determined by three points or less.

For some reason, numbers like that don't convince people, so let's go back and look. Watch this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or, my personal favorite, this.

Excuses can be made for bad calls on single plays. Even what happened between the Lakers and Kings can be excused (slightly) by saying that it's only one game, the Kings had another chance to win the series.

But what happened during those four nights in 2006 left a mark on the NBA's historical resumé so big that it can never really be erased. Miami, although technically not a bigger market, is a more nationally relevant city than Dallas. They had the two biggest stars of the series—one that was there for his last rodeo, the other ready to build a legacy at his first.

Unfortunately for Maverick players, supporters and ultimately fans everywhere, that legacy was built for him. Say what you will, but I don't think any reasonable fan or person can deny that something weird was going on.

I'd go on about this, but I'm fairly certain Bennett Salvatore would read this and call a foul on me for speaking out against the holy Wade.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2015, 01:39:22 AM »
That's why they call him D-whistle.