Author Topic: cruising on hgh  (Read 4439 times)

jb14972

• Getbig II
cruising on hgh
« on: October 20, 2015, 12:08:02 AM »
is it beneficial or kinda a waste to use hgh on a cuise of test at around 300-400mg or test 200 and mast200-400

or would it be better to save the gh for blasts?
not wanting to go above 10iu, usually run 50% pharm and 50% greys

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: cruising on hgh
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 12:25:01 AM »
is it beneficial or kinda a waste to use hgh on a cuise of test at around 300-400mg or test 200 and mast200-400

or would it be better to save the gh for blasts?
not wanting to go above 10iu, usually run 50% pharm and 50% greys

No it's not a waste to cruise on GH i wouldn't cruise on high dosages of it though but at a few+ iu's you can maintain a very good look of high IGF and spider veins and volumized paper thin skin and keeping you lean and not converting as much test into bloat..400mg test and something like 5iu GH 3iu pharm 2iu grey would be ideal to cruise on IMO and will help get some of the levels that were messed up on your blast to return back to fairly normal before you blast again...GH is ALWAYS better for blasts...Allows you to run more test without bloat and uses it well...Great in conjunction with tren and dosages of GH you blast with will yield MUSCLE GROWTH beyond what you can just achieve with AAS..For blasting always 8iu+

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:21 AM »
yea im liking that, pretty sure i have my year planned out now

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 12:39:24 AM »
No it's not a waste to cruise on GH i wouldn't cruise on high dosages of it though but at a few+ iu's you can maintain a very good look of high IGF and spider veins and volumized paper thin skin and keeping you lean and not converting as much test into bloat..400mg test and something like 5iu GH 3iu pharm 2iu grey would be ideal to cruise on IMO and will help get some of the levels that were messed up on your blast to return back to fairly normal before you blast again...GH is ALWAYS better for blasts...Allows you to run more test without bloat and uses it well...Great in conjunction with tren and dosages of GH you blast with will yield MUSCLE GROWTH beyond what you can just achieve with AAS..For blasting always 8iu+

Agree with the above. I been running GH for around 20 months now (doses varied between 4-6 UI, nothing major) and i love it.

I will try blasting 8-10UI ED if everything is ok next spring.

David, IYO is 5 months too long for a gh blast?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 12:46:37 AM »
Agree with the above. I been running GH for around 20 months now (doses varied between 4-6 UI, nothing major) and i love it.

I will try blasting 8-10UI ED if everything is ok next spring.

David, IYO is 5 months too long for a gh blast?

Not at all in fact that's not long at all i would say you're wasting the blast if you're doing a high dosages like 20+ for 2 months even though you'd get great results 10iu through 6 months will create a much more impressive physique...All you need is the 8iu+ to have that "GH look" we all love...So the difference between 10iu and 20iu for someone that's not 215 5'8" under 8% bf and NEEDS that extra GH to grow is VERY negligible especially in that short period of time...Otherwise your spending extra thousand+ a month for some extra fat burning that you can just get from upping tren lol...But 20 iu for 6+ months...That's a difference story...Absolutely insane...On ANYONE

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 12:50:52 AM »
david - it seems that you think around 10iu is the sweet spot as far as results for price for most people. seems like i read you saying 10iu for longer is better in another thread also. am i true by assuming that?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 12:53:13 AM »
david - it seems that you think around 10iu is the sweet spot as far as results for price for most people. seems like i read you saying 10iu for longer is better in another thread also. am i true by assuming that?

Yes i say 10iu because i use 8iu as a baseline for muscle growth and by people asking certain protocols and dosages i can tell that they aren't in the 200's at a low enough BF that they'll need more to continue growing...So there is no reason why they need the 15iu-20iu yet..This is the problem with lots of BB these days starting using higher dosages too fast before they prime themselves...

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 12:57:26 AM »
yea i can see that, i have ran a decent amount of gh but not really high doses. i got up to 8-9iu per day for a couple of months earlier this year and the sides were pretty crazy. def not pleasant but that was with all generics so im hoping using more pharm will help with the sides. im not a bb and im 6'8" 355lbs lol and i saw amazing results with that dose this year for sure

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 01:01:46 AM »
yea i can see that, i have ran a decent amount of gh but not really high doses. i got up to 8-9iu per day for a couple of months earlier this year and the sides were pretty crazy. def not pleasant but that was with all generics so im hoping using more pharm will help with the sides. im not a bb and im 6'8" 355lbs lol and i saw amazing results with that dose this year for sure

haha my bad my friend i was more referring to the 5'6",5'7",5'8", 5'9" smaller guys that take up the majority of bodybuilders...So in that case 200's would be much bigger...But for your height at 6'8" you would wanna be around 275-280 shredded or just under 8% for you to need anymore than 10iu (this is in conjunction with high dose AAS  though) i just did the rough calculations but i'm pretty sure that's around where you would need to be...Not to say you can't run more...But figuratively speaking you would NEED more at those stats...6'8" 275 ~8%bf

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2015, 01:15:00 AM »
gotcha, yea i have to look at everything a bit more than most bc of my size lol i will eventually cut down massively one day but right not strength is the game and its going good. thanks for your advice

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 01:27:57 AM »
20iu of growth is completly crazy to me. I mean even generics it would cost a fucking bomb.
Not talking about the lethargy and the fact it will make you pretty much diabetic at that dose...

Honestly i dont even think pros use that much. 10 - 15 iu in extreme cases with slin etc i can see it but 20iu come on..

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 01:31:03 AM »
20iu of growth is completly crazy to me. I mean even generics it would cost a fucking bomb.
Not talking about the lethargy and the fact it will make you pretty much diabetic at that dose...

Honestly i dont even think pros use that much. 10 - 15 iu in extreme cases with slin etc i can see it but 20iu come on..

lol you've gotta come back down to that planet you're on right now...Top pros use much more than 10-15iu in many cases....Selling their cars, maxing out their credit cards for synthol, G4P sucking cocks and getting ass fucked....Having their girlfriends give them money...They get what they want one way or another..You think of oxy addicts doing over $500 worth of oxy a day with no job...You wonder how they are making so much money and can afford it?? If you need something you're gonna get it...

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 10:09:49 AM »
lol you've gotta come back down to that planet you're on right now...Top pros use much more than 10-15iu in many cases....Selling their cars, maxing out their credit cards for synthol, G4P sucking cocks and getting ass fucked....Having their girlfriends give them money...They get what they want one way or another..You think of oxy addicts doing over $500 worth of oxy a day with no job...You wonder how they are making so much money and can afford it?? If you need something you're gonna get it...

Soooooooooo True

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 10:33:33 AM »
GH takes a while and patience is needed.  Don't believe the GH15 bullshit that you can take 20IU and in two weeks be Mr. Olympia.  it works amazingly well with other drugs especially cruising since you don't need the extra amount.  That's why the NFL is fighting GH testing.  They say players can cruise on 200-300MG test a week and not get caught since they look for higher doses of Test in their testing and combining HGH with low dose test gives a great synergy between the two drugs allowing you to use less and gain more.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
Omg... Guys when u talking about GH please tell whst gh is that .. Real deal or some china man stuff.. Cause its a huge diff

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
GH takes a while and patience is needed.  Don't believe the GH15 bullshit that you can take 20IU and in two weeks be Mr. Olympia.  it works amazingly well with other drugs especially cruising since you don't need the extra amount.  That's why the NFL is fighting GH testing.  They say players can cruise on 200-300MG test a week and not get caught since they look for higher doses of Test in their testing and combining HGH with low dose test gives a great synergy between the two drugs allowing you to use less and gain more.

lol idk man...300mg Test will put you in levels just under/around 2,000 in some cases...This would not look good at all to a trained doctor...They look at IGF as well

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 03:54:45 PM »

10-15 iu?  Multiply that by 3, and that's a pretty standard GH dose for top amateur and pros.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 04:47:47 PM »
lol idk man...300mg Test will put you in levels just under/around 2,000 in some cases...This would not look good at all to a trained doctor...They look at IGF as well

What do you think they're using then how are they getting away with it?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 06:59:59 PM »
It's damn sure not regular  test... fla college football  qb just got caught using a fucking sarm which is a waste of time anyway whatever they use has be in and out of the system quickly.
Side note look up the interview  with a -rods drug dealer he tells of him taking testosterone lozenges then meeting up with him later. if he was at a night club or where ever then they would draw his blood in the bathroom so they could get the timing right so he'd pop the drugs about 1st and 5th innings for example and it would clear his system by the time the game was over with. They are on shit they just have to do it right

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 07:44:46 PM »
It's damn sure not regular  test... fla college football  qb just got caught using a fucking sarm which is a waste of time anyway whatever they use has be in and out of the system quickly.
Side note look up the interview  with a -rods drug dealer he tells of him taking testosterone lozenges then meeting up with him later. if he was at a night club or where ever then they would draw his blood in the bathroom so they could get the timing right so he'd pop the drugs about 1st and 5th innings for example and it would clear his system by the time the game was over with. They are on shit they just have to do it right

There was a guy on the rx forums back in the day. Collegelinebacker77 or some shit. Played D1 so he said. Said team docs got them test prop all the time