Author Topic: Did PJ Braun rip off the Umoro shaker and Mercedes Benz logo?  (Read 6378 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Message to pj braun
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2015, 07:43:20 AM »
a

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2015, 08:10:26 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
I have my own operations going myself so I'm more busy than normal especially with the holiday season coming up.  

Just gotta keep rolling with the rollers

Yikes! The Bitcoin Bedlam and Beepollen Behemoth of Peace

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2015, 05:29:12 AM »
PJ's videos are horrible and not a good image for their company, it's a terrible marketing strategy
I know, you don't

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2015, 05:50:09 AM »
who is this

Its the piss lord. It sick. It piss.
Kpeaceoutbye.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 06:26:40 AM »
The Pith Lord!  Sthickening!

:D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 06:28:05 AM »
who is this

Dark Lord Spaniard aka The Sith Lord Genovese aka Lord Sickening Piss

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2015, 07:00:28 AM »

He repeats himself 12 times and sounds on the edge of an emotional breakdown throughout the video.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2015, 07:35:32 AM »
I think PJ really likes Jason though. (He seems to at least).

Some of these other no-names on YouTube, using Sith Lord in their video's, just trying to get hits, is lame.
PJ and Aaron don't need Jason, Jason needs them... (Only he won't listen, can't get lean (or put on upper body mass).

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2015, 07:41:22 AM »

Some of these other no-names on YouTube, using Sith Lord in their video's, just trying to get hits, is lame.
PJ and Aaron don't need Jason, Jason needs them... (Only he won't listen, can't get lean (or put on upper body mass).

I knew about Jason before I did Aaron and PJ butt buddies
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2015, 07:41:50 AM »

PJ and Aaron see him like a kid brother and they are friends.....but as I stated before, Genova is not a blithering idiot.  He knows exactly what he's doing.
A

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2015, 07:42:38 AM »

Lol have you seen him train? Its no wonder he can't put on any upper body mass. 90% of the time he's walking around the gym on his phone, the other 10% he's arguing with Brad about how dedicated he is.
If he actually put any effort in at the gym and didn't change his diet, he'd be a lot leaner and a lot bigger.
I also agree with you re PJ and Aaron. They're good guys and have tried to help Janoy get lean, even bought him groceries. Jason has no appreciation for that and thinks people owe him stuff like that because he's a YooTooob celebrity  ::)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2015, 07:47:31 AM »

PJ and Aaron see him like a kid brother and they are friends.....but as I stated before, Genova is not a blithering idiot.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

Jason IS a blithering idiot. In one video where Andrew was filming him he said that it was PJ's fault that he couldn't get lean and that he never believed in him, etc etc... He has no concept of humility and blames everyone else for his shortcomings. I understand that he's "not all there" in the mental department, but he seems to be able to hold down at least one job, drive a car and even live in his own condo. Which means he must have SOME sense of personal responsibility, but not when it comes to fitness or keeping friends it seems. Andrew has been a saint in terms of helping Jason and being there for him no matter what. And what does Janoy do to repay him? He, on multiple occasions, has disrespected Andrew to the point where they're not even filming videos  together. I remember even Aaron and PJ said they were disappointed when Jason drove Andrew away when PJ was writing Jason's diet/training program.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2015, 08:40:54 AM »
Blackstone Magic

Why do people keep helping this dude?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »
Blackstone Magic

LOOKS LIKE HE COULD ONLY GROW IN A PENCIL THIN MUSTACHE 'ALA JOHN WATERS'THAT IN ITSELF IS SCARY...

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2015, 09:02:16 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2015, 09:02:58 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:58 AM »

PJ IS A COOL GUY,,good amount of size yet actually without competing,his wife is pretty nice body...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »

These two scholars are making a fine contribution to society.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2015, 09:12:09 AM »
PJ IS A COOL GUY,,good amount of size yet actually without competing,his wife is pretty nice body...

Good Point! If you don't compete, you can do "huh reps" and keep pretty good size.

a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2015, 09:16:05 AM »

Good Point! If you don't compete, you can do "huh reps" and keep pretty good size.

huh is large still ,,whats he going for the muscle bear look 'no homo'

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2015, 10:28:11 AM »
Jason IS a blithering idiot. In one video where Andrew was filming him he said that it was PJ's fault that he couldn't get lean and that he never believed in him, etc etc... He has no concept of humility and blames everyone else for his shortcomings. I understand that he's "not all there" in the mental department, but he seems to be able to hold down at least one job, drive a car and even live in his own condo. Which means he must have SOME sense of personal responsibility, but not when it comes to fitness or keeping friends it seems. Andrew has been a saint in terms of helping Jason and being there for him no matter what. And what does Janoy do to repay him? He, on multiple occasions, has disrespected Andrew to the point where they're not even filming videos  together. I remember even Aaron and PJ said they were disappointed when Jason drove Andrew away when PJ was writing Jason's diet/training program.
^^
When Jason's voice starts to become shaky you KNOW that's when he starts lying!!!!!  In the video, it starts in less than 30 seconds!!!!

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:13 PM »

Boy would I love to suck on PJs wife's titties and ass.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Did PJ Braun rip off the Umoro shaker and Mercedes Benz logo?
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2015, 01:41:21 AM »
I like the title change! :D :o
w