Author Topic: To Test or not to Test  (Read 1018 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
To Test or not to Test
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »
So...long story short. Started juicing at 23 years 10 week test only summer cycle with some var in the beginning. Did small summer cycles only for till I got 26. Then, I started time on time off AAS usage (again nothing major test/deca winter, test/tren during summer, no more than 1.2 grams of AAS per week counting orals). Since April 2013 I started HGH (Genotropin by Pfizer) 1UI for two weeks 2 UI for 2 weeks, etc. till I got to up to 6UI and i kept it there for almost a year. Since some time I have been down to 1.5 mg ED (4.5 UI ED).

This summer I did 18 weeks low test prop 150-250 mg EW with 600 mg EQ EW , Var 40 mg ED 4 weeks in the beginning and 4 weeks in the end of the AAS cycle. USed proviron 25 mg ED for estro control. I dropped the EQ since 2-3 weeks and been on test prop only and HGH. I dont use more AAS cause I do combat training and more AAS hinder my performance in that aspect.

I am feeling pretty good atm and really dont feel like doing PCT with all those cancer meds, etc...However, with year round GH usage I have been able to keep size gains from AAS and lose some conditioning when off.

So my dilemma is whether to go on all year TRT (100-150 mg test per week on cruise; 250-500 mg EW on blast)+ HGH (3.6 UI on cruice, 8-10 UI on blast). I am still 29 have with one kid so far and would love to have some more in the future.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: To Test or not to Test
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:28:29 AM »
Just use the test, and get on hcg when trying to have another kid

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 09:01:12 AM »
there are so many options to stay fertile/regain fertility even on TRT

hcg, hmg, triptorelin etc

you basically only need 1 functioning sperm, even if it doesnt find its way "naturally" they can impregnate your girl synthetically with that one single deformed roided up sperm  ;D

i actually read quite a bit on that topic and having a sperm count of 0.00 rarely ever happens.

also look at how many pros have kids or even get their girl pregnant while on heavy cruises

just dont use trestolone  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 06:49:38 PM »
Dude, you are in your 20s, take some time off and restore your natural levels.   Go on HRt in yiur 40s

Trust me, I'm 37 and love to have my natural levels back to normal levels.  Injecting test each week the rest of your life is IMO, chemical castration.

I now do 12 weeks in , 24 weeks off and feel decent

Its hard to stay off, every day off I'm planning my next cycle! Lol
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 09:26:52 PM »
Dude, you are in your 20s, take some time off and restore your natural levels.   Go on HRt in yiur 40s

Trust me, I'm 37 and love to have my natural levels back to normal levels.  Injecting test each week the rest of your life is IMO, chemical castration.

I now do 12 weeks in , 24 weeks off and feel decent

Its hard to stay off, every day off I'm planning my next cycle! Lol

Cool, mane. I will might just do that, however, time on=time off. Thx for all the input from the other fellas too.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 05:45:03 AM »
Cool, mane. I will might just do that, however, time on=time off. Thx for all the input from the other fellas too.

I don't like time on = time off.   If off 12 weeks, it takes at least that long to restore natural test levels
you are gay.