Author Topic: Bengazi hearings.  (Read 2898 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Bengazi hearings.
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 02:17:17 PM »
Military Officials.....really the knee padders that Obama has placed in the Pentagon that have gone along with every ridiculous social engineering project he's had. How come guys like Mattis and McRaven are out along with a host of guys like Carter Ham....retired a bit early hmm. The dick sucking that occurs past the 2 star level is beyond belief. Once you get there its all popularity with the douchbags in the Whitehouse  calling the shots. Anytime you guys venture into anything remotely military or hell even historical you prove how fucking idiotic you all are.

The hearings revealed that she told her friggen daughter it was an AQ attack...a week later she told the mother of one of the guys it was a video...WTF. How about blame the bad guys and move the fuck on....nope its never the Islamic shitbags fault ever.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2015, 02:26:26 PM »
Military Officials.....really the knee padders that Obama has placed in the Pentagon that have gone along with every ridiculous social engineering project he's had. How come guys like Mattis and McRaven are out along with a host of guys like Carter Ham....retired a bit early hmm. The dick sucking that occurs past the 2 star level is beyond belief. Once you get there its all popularity with the douchbags in the Whitehouse  calling the shots. Anytime you guys venture into anything remotely military or hell even historical you prove how fucking idiotic you all are.

The hearings revealed that she told her friggen daughter it was an AQ attack...a week later she told the mother of one of the guys it was a video...WTF. How about blame the bad guys and move the fuck on....nope its never the Islamic shitbags fault ever.

so 4.5 million of tax payer dollars for her to say what has already been said many times already by her and others?

this is your big smoking gun issue?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2015, 02:59:48 PM »
Nope we know she blamed AQ right away....not a video and then lied to the parents
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2015, 03:09:15 PM »
Nope we know she blamed AQ right away....not a video and then lied to the parents

and the rest of the country. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »

and?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 03:38:09 PM »
OK so here we have it folks....libs don't care if their presidents or sec states or what the fuck ever lie....damm the country...as long as we get power fuck you. You fuckers all need to go....
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 03:40:59 PM »
OK so here we have it folks....libs don't care if their presidents or sec states or what the fuck ever lie....damm the country...as long as we get power fuck you. You fuckers all need to go....

still waiting for you to explain why that matters and why I'm supposed to be outraged about that

so she told her daughter something (that she presumably believed) and then later told other people something else...again that she presumably believed at that time

so the fuck what?

just break it down for me so that I can join you in your anger

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 03:48:48 PM »
Do you people really think anything is going to happen to Hillary?

What are they finding that didn't have a couple years ago?

Have the 28% or so republicans who didn't even know what country Bengazi was in or where it was in the world a couple of years finally got some free cell phones from Obama with wifi and googled it yet?

I'd love to see the bitch fry, but is this another burning birth certificate to get all the ignorant redneck riled up?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 03:49:16 PM »
That's called a lie as in she knew the truth and then told not somebody douchbag..not a reporter...the parents of one of the dead, that a video was responsible. That's a lie. I know the truth and Hilary have never crossed much. But we'll move on...oh wait there's still that FBI investigation.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 03:51:06 PM »
Do you people really think anything is going to happen to Hillary?

What are they finding that didn't have a couple years ago?

Have the 28% or so republicans who didn't even know what country Bengazi was in or where it was in the world a couple of years finally got some free cell phones from Obama with wifi and googled it yet?

I'd love to see the bitch fry, but is this another burning birth certificate to get all the ignorant redneck riled up?

Nothing is going to happen about her dishonesty regarding Benghazi. 

She might be indicted over the email scandal. 

She is still our likely next president, which is pretty sad. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 03:53:09 PM »
Nothing is going to happen about her dishonesty regarding Benghazi. 

She might be indicted over the email scandal. 

She is still our likely next president, which is pretty sad. 

Yet there are likely conservatives going to church praying for here demise lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 04:01:04 PM »
Yet there are likely conservatives going to church praying for here demise lol

I guess anything is possible.   :)  I certainly hope she isn't elected, but I'm already preparing myself for a Clinton v. Bush election, where I vote for none of the above. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »
That's called a lie as in she knew the truth and then told not somebody douchbag..not a reporter...the parents of one of the dead, that a video was responsible. That's a lie. I know the truth and Hilary have never crossed much. But we'll move on...oh wait there's still that FBI investigation.

no it's not a lie unless she knew it was false

if she thought it was AQ on the day it happened and later was getting intel saying it was something else then it's not a lie

also, governments have no obligation to tell the truth about everything to everyone all the time or at any given time. 
if they had some strategic reason to call it something else then so be it.  Governments do that all the time.  You may not like it but it's not a crime

and again, what the fuck does it matter??

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2015, 05:49:52 PM »
I love it...defending the indefensible because she is a lib. It was a lie....they knew it was AQ from the get go...the fucking fire fight lasted 8 hours guy...8 fucking hours. They knew who was attacking them. The story changed to protect their ass. Oh hey it wasn't those guys who having been trying to kill us for 20 years..nope it was a Coptic Christian on youtube and a movie. I suspect given the state of Libya at the time, nobody had a lot of time for youtube video's.

As for why it matters....that sums up your cowardly and un-American world view. You people are a disgrace.
L

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2015, 06:53:05 PM »
An 8 hour firefight is a hell of a fight to put up. They deserved for this to have been badly better.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »
I love it...defending the indefensible because she is a lib. It was a lie....they knew it was AQ from the get go...the fucking fire fight lasted 8 hours guy...8 fucking hours. They knew who was attacking them. The story changed to protect their ass. Oh hey it wasn't those guys who having been trying to kill us for 20 years..nope it was a Coptic Christian on youtube and a movie. I suspect given the state of Libya at the time, nobody had a lot of time for youtube video's.

As for why it matters....that sums up your cowardly and un-American world view. You people are a disgrace.

WTF are you talking about.  Hilary is hardly a "lib" and I'm not much of a fan of hers to begin with.
Like many far right wingers you seem to have this pre-fabricated rage that you need to apply to something or someone no matter how absurd.   Changing explanations on the reason for the attack doesn't change anything about the event.  Your fellow Repubs have turned over every stone looking for something to hang their hat on and all they've got left is she said one thing and then said something else and then something different yet again.  It doesn't change the event or "protect" her in any way. 

You yourself wrote "How about blame the bad guys and move the fuck on"

I have feeling if she had blamed your preferred "bad guys" from the beginning you'd still be just a pissed right now.

Your anger and hatred pre-exists the event and will continue and be applied to many others long after this is forgotten

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2015, 07:12:39 PM »
WTF are you talking about.  Hilary is hardly a "lib" and I'm not much of a fan of hers to begin with.
Like many far right wingers you seem to have this pre-fabricated rage that you need to apply to something or someone no matter how absurd.   Changing explanations on the reason for the attack doesn't change anything about the event.  Your fellow Repubs have turned over every stone looking for something to hang their hat on and all they've got left is she said one thing and then said something else and then something different yet again.  It doesn't change the event or "protect" her in any way. 

You yourself wrote "How about blame the bad guys and move the fuck on"

I have feeling if she had blamed your preferred "bad guys" from the beginning you'd still be just a pissed right now.

Your anger and hatred pre-exists the event and will continue and be applied to many others long after this is forgotten

So true.  Very few "libs" anywhere in major politics, and Hillary is NOT one of them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2015, 07:13:50 PM »

Like Bush blamed Iraq?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2015, 07:20:03 PM »
Three things we learned at this hearing :

1 - Repubs can't handle reality even on the 8th serving.
2 - Gowdy is a pussy ass bitch.
3 - Cummings has a strong pimp hand.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2015, 08:04:05 PM »
Three things we learned at this hearing :

1 - Repubs can't handle reality even on the 8th serving.
2 - Gowdy is a pussy ass bitch.
3 - Cummings has a strong pimp hand.

Can you clarify what you think to be reality?  Are you saying she has clean hands in this and exercised no deceit, or are you saying this trial was a waste of time and should have never taken place even if she was guilty?

If it's the 2nd, I'll agree with you.  I think this was a matter of complete incompetence at one's job.  I don't really think the video accusation matters whether it was a lie or not.  I do think she lied, as I think they knew it wasn't about a video before they said it.  All the same, I don't think this nonsense should have wasted tax dollars.

On the other hand, if you are saying that she told the truth and didn't deceive anyone, you are stupider than I thought

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2015, 08:14:34 PM »
Can you clarify what you think to be reality?  Are you saying she has clean hands in this and exercised no deceit, or are you saying this trial was a waste of time and should have never taken place even if she was guilty?

If it's the 2nd, I'll agree with you.  I think this was a matter of complete incompetence at one's job.  I don't really think the video accusation matters whether it was a lie or not.  I do think she lied, as I think they knew it wasn't about a video before they said it.  All the same, I don't think this nonsense should have wasted tax dollars.

On the other hand, if you are saying that she told the truth and didn't deceive anyone, you are stupider than I thought

Reality = 8 hearings and no smoking gun.  But holding out hope for a different outcome for the 9th hearing.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2015, 08:17:45 PM »
Reality = 8 hearings and no smoking gun.  But holding out hope for a different outcome for the 9th hearing.

Don't really care about a smoking gun.  Either you are illiterate or you dodged the question i asked entirely.  I simply asked if you think she is guilty of anything: deceit, lies, etc.  As i stated i think the whole thing was a waste.  I don't know why they blamed a video, but it doesn't really affect the outcome.  People died due to gross negligence and incompetence.  Neither of those offenses are punishable.  

I just want to know if you think she was being less than truthful or a liar, whatever you wanna call it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2015, 09:17:15 PM »
Don't really care about a smoking gun.  Either you are illiterate or you dodged the question i asked entirely.  I simply asked if you think she is guilty of anything: deceit, lies, etc.  As i stated i think the whole thing was a waste.  I don't know why they blamed a video, but it doesn't really affect the outcome.  People died due to gross negligence and incompetence.  Neither of those offenses are punishable.  

I just want to know if you think she was being less than truthful or a liar, whatever you wanna call it?

Actually I think gross negligence is punishable. I posted the legal definition earlier.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2015, 04:12:56 AM »

military officials stated that misinformation was given as they wanted to focus on the actual targets. I am pretty sure you can't have all the facts at any given moment, conjecture is acceptable no?

There have been how many investigations and this is all you have? that the source or cause of the issue was misidentified only later to be corrected. This is worth 4.5 million dollars? this sounds like a idiosyncratic event that they had to piece together. The investigation indicates this, there was no stand down order EVER given, perhaps you could actually listen to the investigations findings instead of repeatedly spewing mistruth.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2015, 04:16:00 AM »
no it's not a lie unless she knew it was false

if she thought it was AQ on the day it happened and later was getting intel saying it was something else then it's not a lie

also, governments have no obligation to tell the truth about everything to everyone all the time or at any given time. 
if they had some strategic reason to call it something else then so be it.  Governments do that all the time.  You may not like it but it's not a crime

and again, what the fuck does it matter??

Well said, it was conjecture in order to provide an answer to a question she probably should not have answered. The military already stated it was strategic, they knew the source.