Author Topic: Bengazi hearings.  (Read 2891 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bengazi hearings.
« on: October 22, 2015, 04:07:59 PM »
Caught up with at lunch. Killary is getting her ass handed to her. How many times do you think she's contradicted herself and changed her story?

This is brutal. To her credit she's smiling all through it. A sign she gives no fucks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bengazi hearings.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
gowdy was the one sweating and yelling.  hilary was smiling and composed.

in the end, their 8th benghazi investigation probably won't stop her from being president.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 07:33:08 PM »
gowdy was the one sweating and yelling.  hilary was smiling and composed.

in the end, their 8th benghazi investigation probably won't stop her from being president.

Probably because he restraining from punching in her lying face.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 08:11:25 PM »
Damn, it must suck badly not to get the results you want.  After 8 hearings on the exact same thing.

Hillary = VINDICATED.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 08:26:59 PM »
I was in an all day tire flipping seminar

can someone update me on the new info revealed today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 08:32:25 PM »
I was in an all day tire flipping seminar

can someone update me on the new info revealed today?

Translation: my cable got cut off because my welfare check was late.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 08:38:35 PM »
Translation: my cable got cut off because my welfare check was late.

nope

my cable is just fine

please update me on the new info you/we learned today

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 09:03:47 PM »
nope

my cable is just fine

please update me on the new info you/we learned today

We learned that Bengazi is simply Republicanese for "we don't have anyone to beat Hillary in 2016"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 09:39:21 PM »
y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 09:47:12 PM »
y

"Think Progress" and "Democratic Underground" could you be more of a lib minion?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »
So the facts there are wrong?  Is that what you are saying?  Or are you just reassuring all of us that you are going to whine and cry like you usually do no matter what?  Which is it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 11:48:33 PM »
"Think Progress" and "Democratic Underground" could you be more of a lib minion?

Calling me names is escalation.  I don't call you names. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2015, 11:50:52 PM »
Repubs usually celebrate any kind of win.  There isn't much to celebrate today. Refusal to release hearing transcript- that was bad.   We will talk about that in a few weeks. 

Imo, Obama ordered a stand down. Repubs haven't proven it though.  They have failed.  Now it's just shit on Hilary time. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 11:51:38 PM »

The numbers on that graphic are accurate. 

8 investigations on Benghazi, that's insane. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 05:30:39 AM »
Caught up with at lunch. Killary is getting her ass handed to her. How many times do you think she's contradicted herself and changed her story?

This is brutal. To her credit she's smiling all through it. A sign she gives no fucks.

Ya they are owning her with all the facts and shit and stuff.....

There is literally nothing there, it's almost hilarious how hard they are trying, wasting tax payer money for political gain. Hopefully they have a few more investigations.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 05:39:22 AM »
HAHAHAHA.  Another GOP failure for the morons to whine about and try to convince themselves it was a victory. 

I said convince "themselves" because no one else believes their little delusions.  But hey....  maybe you can get her on the 12th try.  Or 23rd.  Or 42nd. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 05:52:41 AM »
HAHAHAHA.  Another GOP failure for the morons to whine about and try to convince themselves it was a victory. 

I said convince "themselves" because no one else believes their little delusions.  But hey....  maybe you can get her on the 12th try.  Or 23rd.  Or 42nd. 

It's painful to watch, it's like they are children. They are literally making up shit and rehashing it over and over and over. Where was she before the attacks? huh what?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 07:09:35 AM »
What did they make up Doc...come on tell us
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 07:30:22 AM »
To much here has been wrapped up with the emails....the point of the hearings was to find out who was responsible for the security lapse. Hil said she did not know that security was requested over 600 times nor did much of that get to her levele as she left that to her underlings. Yet none of those underlings were fired...not one. What exactly were they doing there? Why was such a small DOS team covering him? Why was there no QRF available...

On that point, stand down no stand down. I have yet to hear a clear answer that I believe because of a ton of other shit thats come out about the availability of assets. It was a long fire fight. If you look at the actual combat, the security team was smoking the shit out of the rags until the overwatch got hit by a lucky mortar. I kinda wonder what would have happened if they had survived along with Stevens, how would this have been played out in the media.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 08:55:22 AM »
It's painful to watch, it's like they are children. They are literally making up shit and rehashing it over and over and over. Where was she before the attacks? huh what?

She was helping dig the tunnel that El Chapo used to escape obviously.  Heck, not like she could get a cell signal down there. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »
Damn, it must suck badly not to get the results you want.  After 8 hearings on the exact same thing.

Hillary = VINDICATED.
if the hearing lasted any longer someone would have blamed her for the people lost on Gilligan's Island
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 01:16:39 PM »
So the facts there are wrong?  Is that what you are saying?  Or are you just reassuring all of us that you are going to whine and cry like you usually do no matter what?  Which is it?

Facts are liberal talking points. Things like science and logic also belongs in that category.

That shit doesnt fly with Coach. I bet you wondered how a man like Coach could be this stupid ( i know i did), looking at it through this prism, it makes perfect sense.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 02:02:11 PM »
To much here has been wrapped up with the emails....the point of the hearings was to find out who was responsible for the security lapse. Hil said she did not know that security was requested over 600 times nor did much of that get to her levele as she left that to her underlings. Yet none of those underlings were fired...not one. What exactly were they doing there? Why was such a small DOS team covering him? Why was there no QRF available...

On that point, stand down no stand down. I have yet to hear a clear answer that I believe because of a ton of other shit thats come out about the availability of assets. It was a long fire fight. If you look at the actual combat, the security team was smoking the shit out of the rags until the overwatch got hit by a lucky mortar. I kinda wonder what would have happened if they had survived along with Stevens, how would this have been played out in the media.

Jesus, maybe you missed the eight previous hearings? military officials have even cleared all this up, several fucking times. This is the issue, you are just running around in circles.