Author Topic: I Hope You'll Happy  (Read 2294 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I Hope You'll Happy
« on: March 07, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
A special thanks to those responsible for scaring off Lee Priest.  We had a pro bodybuilder here, giving us his insight without any attitude.  We lost a straighforward guy, who told it like it is.  Now we have to read how some fat, out of shape lifter, feels about the sport. 

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: I Hope You'll Happy
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:27:51 PM »
yeah what a piss off, lee respected his fans and even if you don't like him you should so respect for a guy who is a legend in the sport and accomplished more than all of us. fuck man!
bodybuildersreality.com

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 05:57:35 PM »
He will be back once he gets some food back in him , but yeah some guys get a little carried away with there remarks, lee does this for the love of it and for his fans , we all know how much he hates dieting, plus in all honesty if you dont like his phsyque that is cool , but do you realy need to attack his integrity just cause you dont like his condition or his routine , he comes on Getbig just as I do as it is generaly a good community to talk with and shoot the shit with in something we all love and shear in common so for that he does deserve a bit of respect !!! huh ?

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
i think lee deserves mad props for that alone marc . just let lee know we all are not a**holes. just a select few. most of us appreciate his time he gives us the fans

Robert E. Lee

• Getbig II
  • The South Shall Rise Again!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 08:35:13 PM »
Sorry, i'm new.  Gotta ask. 

Who is HRDCOR?
The General