Author Topic: Best Anti Prolactin  (Read 2561 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Best Anti Prolactin
« on: October 23, 2015, 08:27:48 AM »
Which one would you guys say is the better compound. Cabergoline or Pramipexole?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Best Anti Prolactin
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 09:09:08 AM »
prami = heavy sides, hard to dial in dosage ... but highly increased GH output
caber = no sides

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 09:09:35 AM »
prami comes with a lot of sides - headaches, fatigue etc
caber is easier on sides and longer acting, the better choice but it reduces serum igf-1 and has sides in it's own right (not as bad as prami though)

personally, my first port of call would be vit B6 at 600mg daily.
very underused when it comes to prolactin control, it does an effective job and has none of the downsides of the drugs above.
but if your prolactin is extremely high, acting on it immediately with caber to reduce and then maintaining with B6 would probably be best.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 09:42:49 AM »
prami comes with a lot of sides - headaches, fatigue etc
caber is easier on sides and longer acting, the better choice but it reduces serum igf-1 and has sides in it's own right (not as bad as prami though)

personally, my first port of call would be vit B6 at 600mg daily.
very underused when it comes to prolactin control, it does an effective job and has none of the downsides of the drugs above.
but if your prolactin is extremely high, acting on it immediately with caber to reduce and then maintaining with B6 would probably be best.

Great info. Thanks.

I've use Caber before with no issues, but thought about switching to Prami this time to see what'll happen, but I'll stick to Caber.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 09:59:04 AM »
completely agree with goku here, i use an AI and b6 at 500mg ed and have zero prolactin issues on test/tren/npp in not so conservative dosages...
b6 is really underrated. doesnt come with the sexual benefits of caber, but also without the negative IGF effects. and it deffo works for excess prolactin

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 11:02:19 AM »
I use research pramipexole start it a week before u inject the 19nors and start at .1 mgs work my way up to preferred dosage by .1 mgs and I take it before bed seems to work for me. The first time I tried it at .25 mgs and got tired as fuck and nauseated until I fell asleep. Do not screw up and take a whole 1mg at once. A friend of mine did this and puked for 2 days.

VEDMED

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
Caber, all day, just for the sexual sides. Expensive shit tho

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 03:52:13 PM »
Do you guys take the B6 all in one dose or spread it out during the day?

It's water soluble, so I would think 3x a day?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2015, 12:08:54 AM »
all at once, the half life is extremely long

i think a higher once a day "spike" might be better since most studies on prolactin suppression were done with IV injections of b6 iirc...

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2015, 02:06:26 AM »
Is prolactin control necessary while on mast? I dont use any anti estrogens and works like a charm :)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 02:51:14 AM »
Any DHT drug will have some anti prolactin/estrogen property. Mast/winny/proviron does but dont expect anythin spectacular. Some people who arent estro sensitive at all get away with taking proviron or mast to control estrogen. Myself DHT drugs barely do anything against estro, i guess it helps but still have to use my AI.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 03:16:27 AM »
if you really want to get rid of prolactin near completely these things will all help

icy cold showers x2 a day i mean fucking dead icy till near burning
no jerking off or cumming on ur bitch (or urself)
1g androstanolone im 500mg morning 500mg night intramuscularly in heated distilled water with an 18g
100mg prop with an ai (preferably formestane around 200mg im ed)
zero carb diet
lots of sun
extremely high intensity cardio or compound movement (deadlift ghr squat etc.) quick workouts

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 03:19:45 AM »
if you really want to get rid of prolactin near completely these things will all help

1g androstanolone im 500mg morning 500mg night intramuscularly in heated distilled water with an 18g
zero carb diet
lots of sun
extremely high intensity cardio or compound movement (deadlift ghr squat etc.) quick workouts

Where's the fun in that?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2015, 05:36:33 AM »

zero carb diet
lots of sun

lol
or just pop a pill of caber.