Author Topic: Hey German Getbiggers  (Read 5219 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Hey German Getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 06:25:32 PM »
The ones that wanted this will never say it was wrong because deep down they believe it's right. I know a fat feminist, who until I met her, had no idea these type of people existed other than on comment sections of news articles. Basically her thought process is anything we(whites) get, we deserve, for thousands of years of oppression. It's nuts. These fucking losers will defend their positions as the invaders pull there guts out. Most of the supporters are atheists from my experience. Strange bedfellows they make. I'm sad to see this happening in my lifetime. I'm actually headed to Germany twice this coming year, once coming up in April and another for Oktoberfest. I wanted to see it before sharia is implemented and all breweries are shit down.  ;D :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2015, 06:27:38 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2015, 10:22:41 PM »
The ones that wanted this will never say it was wrong because deep down they believe it's right. I know a fat feminist, who until I met her, had no idea these type of people existed other than on comment sections of news articles. Basically her thought process is anything we(whites) get, we deserve, for thousands of years of oppression. It's nuts. These fucking losers will defend their positions as the invaders pull there guts out. Most of the supporters are atheists from my experience. Strange bedfellows they make. I'm sad to see this happening in my lifetime. I'm actually headed to Germany twice this coming year, once coming up in April and another for Oktoberfest. I wanted to see it before sharia is implemented and all breweries are shit down.  ;D :-\
Well, in the end there is always the option of all out war and killing of these immigrants. The politicians should be the first to be executed after a tribunal. I mean, in the end what have they got to lose?

Fuck them all. These weak liberals and whore politicians will only respect one thing: Force and authority! They need to be brought down a few notches. They are the scum of the earth.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2015, 11:24:35 PM »
Was about to say the same thing. As far as immigrants/refugees go you could do a lot worse than Syrians.  :-X

except only 1 in 10 is actually Syrian - the rest are mixed muzzies and Hebrews

just LOL @ euro cucked into extinction within a generation

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2015, 11:36:05 PM »
except only 1 in 10 is actually Syrian - the rest are mixed muzzies and Hebrews

just LOL @ euro cucked into extinction within a generation

What makes anybody think that Syrians are good?  The Arab Syrians are a people with no history of achievement, they're as religious and benighted as the rest of the Muslim scum, and they've just managed to turn their country into Hell on Earth.  They'll do the same to the nations of Europe, if we let them.
Oh, and they have an average IQ of 83.  :-X

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 01:40:53 AM »
Dont you worry, these prett jewfaces will be in Israel when they will fuck up Europe.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 02:12:02 AM »
At least Japan is smart enough to say fuck them they are not allowed

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 03:29:28 AM »
Dont you worry, these prett jewfaces will be in Israel when they will fuck up Europe.

The "Kalergi twins"  :D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 03:37:19 AM »
 :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »
Nazi bastards, don't make us kick your asses again.  ;D
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
This liberal disease will destroy Europe in 10 years. Keep paying Muslim immigrants to live in your countries.  The majority of them are men. After they get free housing and a monthly check they will demand Sharia law.  It's the beginning of the end.  Well to do countries will turn into third world shit holes. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »
This liberal disease will destroy Europe in 10 years. Keep paying Muslim immigrants to live in your countries.  The majority of them are men. After they get free housing and a monthly check they will demand Sharia law.  It's the beginning of the end.  Well to do countries will turn into third world shit holes. 

I just don't see how people think this is a good idea???

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2015, 04:20:29 PM »
...you guys getting nervous about all those Syrians flooding in your land like zombies????

anyone think it was a good idea originally and now that they're arriving think the opposite?

Where are the starving and battered women and children and sickley? I was told that it's all women and children?

That looks like a whole lot of military aged males.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 06:37:35 AM »
I just don't see how people think this is a good idea???

Deduce the end goal and work backwards. If the true goal is the destruction of western civilization, then it's a good plan.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 07:32:47 AM »
...you guys getting nervous about all those Syrians flooding in your land like zombies????

anyone think it was a good idea originally and now that they're arriving think the opposite?

Still searching for the first fucking woman and child in this picture... ::)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2015, 08:38:58 AM »

Don't worry, once they're collecting welfare in Germany, they'll arrange for visas for their extended families.  Wasn't Germany expecting 1.5M "refugees" this year?  At this rate, Berlin is going to look like Islamabad within 10 years!   :'(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2015, 08:59:20 AM »
They sold them by the timeof this pic...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2015, 09:02:14 AM »
Wir wirden es schaffen !  (sounds familiar, remember some presidency candidate 8 yrs back ?)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2015, 10:44:51 AM »
Nazi bastards, don't make us kick your asses again.  ;D

You and your shitty mongrel nation will be happy if it survives the coming years. Not even Branch Warren can save you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2015, 11:59:32 AM »
You and your shitty mongrel nation will be happy if it survives the coming years. Not even Branch Warren can save you.
only super power with the best defense systems in the world. we can take anyone bitch :D
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2015, 12:01:09 PM »
only super power with the best defense systems in the world. we can take anyone bitch :D

Agreed, we are so good that the only one who can take us down is ourselves and I believe that is exactly what will happen.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »
Agreed, we are so good that the only one who can take us down is ourselves and I believe that is exactly what will happen.
my point is that at war we can't be tested. we are not immune to other political or social issues tho
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2015, 01:07:13 PM »

all empires were invincible  until they were no longer so
c

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2015, 01:27:14 PM »
all empires were invincible  until they were no longer so
of course, nothing last forever. But until china takes over, we are the world's alpha.  ;)
A