Author Topic: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding  (Read 17381 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 05:30:49 PM »
No gyno?

No, nipples get really puffy but the proviron keeps it under control it seems

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 11:14:13 PM »
No I have used it before though. Just for a few weeks about 30 or 40iu with hyges.   Afraid of the gut thing Bro. You used it?

never

i'm also not of a fan of the turtle gut thing so i don't every plan on using either slin or gh

they call it gh gut but supposedly it comes more from slin than gh  :-\

anyways looking diesel bro

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2015, 05:11:49 AM »
BODYBUILDER!!! LOL! I'm too tall and too light to be a bb, I just want to be 280lbs leanish. I will never go on stage wearing a thong. I train MMA and wrestle, phaggot.

;D ;D ;D lol you little c u n t get out of here, you're probably 5 foot 5 it's you who needed these geno pens when you were 12

I fucking hate little turds like you...how do you know I'm not lean? AT MY FATTEST IN YEARS HERE! I eat pizza most nights and never cook anymore yet still looked like this 3 weeks ago off all gear...Imagine what I'll look like in a few months of this ;)

2nd pic: This was about 2 years ago eating half-assed and shooting 500mg test/800mg eq and some hyges. Can't wait to see when I actually make an effort this time around

Well said, keep a lid on the tiny tits... Tall lean mass, no bullshit claims from this salt of the earth gentleman, take note, this is what 19 odd inch arms look like on a tall heavy man, let alone on light midgets..

All the bigger guys around here post normal straight on pics, not weird angles , using king kamalis kitchen lighting

Keep up the good work

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2015, 07:38:07 AM »
never

i'm also not of a fan of the turtle gut thing so i don't every plan on using either slin or gh

they call it gh gut but supposedly it comes more from slin than gh  :-\

anyways looking diesel bro

You'd be fine using GH, it makes the stomach and waist tighter, unless you're getting up into pro dosages, which includes in the neighborhood of 20-40iu of GH and even more insulin daily.  Someone using say 4-10iu of pharm GH is not going to have to worry about a gut, even with a bit of slin.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2015, 08:30:45 AM »
Well said, keep a lid on the tiny tits... Tall lean mass, no bullshit claims from this salt of the earth gentleman, take note, this is what 19 odd inch arms look like on a tall heavy man, let alone on light midgets..

All the bigger guys around here post normal straight on pics, not weird angles , using king kamalis kitchen lighting

Keep up the good work

Lool I dunno about that but I TRY to keep it real. We all exaggerate sometimes, especially online but I'll admit here and now my guns are under 18". They're maybe a shade under 17.75" when I've a good pump got. I wish they were fucking 19" then they'd look proportionate.
Always been a weak point, especially forearms. Traps, delts, chest all decent, imo.

Thanks, boss!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »
You'd be fine using GH, it makes the stomach and waist tighter, unless you're getting up into pro dosages, which includes in the neighborhood of 20-40iu of GH and even more insulin daily.  Someone using say 4-10iu of pharm GH is not going to have to worry about a gut, even with a bit of slin.

I did notice I had a bit of a gut distension when I was on hyges at ~8-10iu though. Could have been just me eating more food too, we'll see this time around

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 11:04:09 AM »
Lool I dunno about that but I TRY to keep it real. We all exaggerate sometimes, especially online but I'll admit here and now my guns are under 18". They're maybe a shade under 17.75" when I've a good pump got. I wish they were fucking 19" then they'd look proportionate.
Always been a weak point, especially forearms. Traps, delts, chest all decent, imo.

Thanks, boss!

By get big standards you could claim 20's and talk about benching 3 plates for 20 odd reps on the incline..

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 12:28:32 PM »
By get big standards you could claim 20's and talk about benching 3 plates for 20 odd reps on the incline..

Or I can just tell the truth and say that pharma GH shows difference within days...it's a week now I'm SIGNIFICANTLY TIGHTER AND LEANER!

No pump here but I am tensing abs for effect, taken just now before I go gym and shower and drink and go find some pussy:

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2015, 03:09:30 PM »
Or I can just tell the truth and say that pharma GH shows difference within days...it's a week now I'm SIGNIFICANTLY TIGHTER AND LEANER!

No pump here but I am tensing abs for effect, taken just now before I go gym and shower and drink and go find some pussy:

You look great irishdave. Please post some progress pics.

Your thread has me itching to break out my stash of GH.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »

Nice man. I have a pretty good physique on moderate aas I know a few ius of that stuff would blow me up lean. To expensive for me though. You look great.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2015, 06:55:33 AM »
Nice man. I have a pretty good physique on moderate aas I know a few ius of that stuff would blow me up lean. To expensive for me though. You look great.
X2...

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 09:20:35 AM »
It's not that expensive I'm getting 36iu pens for 190 euros

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 02:13:34 PM »

lucky bastard!!! good build too bro.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 02:43:31 PM »
I could run 2 ius of the 36 iu pens  for 15$ a day 270$ for the pen

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 02:18:18 PM »

Yeah that's roughly the best price I can find for the 36iu pens. I've never bought one but tempted especially if it does kick before the first pen is empty!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 03:08:16 PM »
Yeah that's roughly the best price I can find for the 36iu pens. I've never bought one but tempted especially if it does kick before the first pen is empty!

go for it, brah

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2015, 06:01:08 AM »
go for it, brah

I am also using 36 UI miniquick pens for almost 19 months now (cycling AAS time on=time off (no more than a gram of AAS a week, also I stay away from tren)). Dosage is in the range of 4-6 UI ED (there were few times I was shooting 12 UI ED for 3-4 days when I was abroad. Went from 190-200 pounds to solid 230 pounds at 6' height. I aslo train boxing/wrestling +weight training so I eat whatever i can during the day (kfc, pizza, burgers, duner kebab with extra meat, etc.). The goal is to get 4-5 k of cals daily.

My skull is way more massive now and my bones have become thicker. Genotropin sure works like a charm and is very easy to use when traveling.

Cant post a photo cause of the size limitations...

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2015, 06:05:24 AM »
here is a back shot.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2015, 06:08:23 AM »
here is a back shot.
nice traps from rear...cool tatt...large ...

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2015, 07:15:43 AM »
I am also using 36 UI miniquick pens for almost 19 months now (cycling AAS time on=time off (no more than a gram of AAS a week, also I stay away from tren)). Dosage is in the range of 4-6 UI ED (there were few times I was shooting 12 UI ED for 3-4 days when I was abroad. Went from 190-200 pounds to solid 230 pounds at 6' height. I aslo train boxing/wrestling +weight training so I eat whatever i can during the day (kfc, pizza, burgers, duner kebab with extra meat, etc.). The goal is to get 4-5 k of cals daily.

My skull is way more massive now and my bones have become thicker. Genotropin sure works like a charm and is very easy to use when traveling.

Interesting stuff. I'm using 4iu day split into two for now but maybe I'll try doing 8-10iu every second day to experiment with the next pen. Your bones got thicker on 4iu?? Your feet and hands get bigger too? Rich piana said his hands feet and head grew lol

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2015, 07:24:49 AM »
Interesting stuff. I'm using 4iu day split into two for now but maybe I'll try doing 8-10iu every second day to experiment with the next pen. Your bones got thicker on 4iu?? Your feet and hands get bigger too? Rich piana said his hands feet and head grew lol

I was running it for 6 UI for 11 months straight and my head, feet, fists, ankles, wrists all grew... Old shoes/trainers dont fit anymore, went 1-2 sizes up. My wrist grew an inch and my anckles by more than an inch.

First i thought it was from the connective tissue getting bigger/spongier, but there is definitly bone growth and it is most pronounced in my skull and jaw...

Right now i cruise on 4.5 UI  (1.5 mg) ED till my next AAS cycle when i will try 8 UI or more (depending on the money I have to invest atm).

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2015, 07:41:43 AM »
I was running it for 6 UI for 11 months straight and my head, feet, fists, ankles, wrists all grew... Old shoes/trainers dont fit anymore, went 1-2 sizes up. My wrist grew an inch and my anckles by more than an inch.

First i thought it was from the connective tissue getting bigger/spongier, but there is definitly bone growth and it is most pronounced in my skull and jaw...

Right now i cruise on 4.5 UI  (1.5 mg) ED till my next AAS cycle when i will try 8 UI or more (depending on the money I have to invest atm).

Thanks for input, always good to hear from guys with experience using pharma...not lads telling me I'm imagining things and pharma isn't much better than generic   ::)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2015, 08:32:17 AM »
Thanks for input, always good to hear from guys with experience using pharma...not lads telling me I'm imagining things and pharma isn't much better than generic   ::)

No problem. Glad to share my experience with the drug. GL with your mutation. :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2015, 10:59:04 AM »

did you bodyfat go up when you went from 190-200 to 230

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
did you bodyfat go up when you went from 190-200 to 230
HAS TOO..UNLESS ITS ALOT OF WATER AROUND THE LEAN TISSUE..