Author Topic: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding  (Read 17385 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: First time getting my hands on pharma gh...outstanding
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 11:23:31 AM »
HAS TOO..UNLESS ITS ALOT OF WATER AROUND THE LEAN TISSUE..

in Mentzers Heavy Duty Journal he talks out when he was on his diet of 800 while taking deca and dbol that his bodyweight went up a few pounds while his bodyfat was slashed so he therefore gained a good amount of lean dry muscle tissue while losing fat and water  8) 8) 8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 11:33:36 AM »
in Mentzers Heavy Duty Journal he talks out when he was on his diet of 800 while taking deca and dbol that his bodyweight went up a few pounds while his bodyfat was slashed so he therefore gained a good amount of lean dry muscle tissue while losing fat and water  8) 8) 8)
no, he gained a good amount of hormonally retained water while losing fat.

you can gain 10lbs of scale weight and lose 5lbs of fat at the same time. all water, doesnt mean theres any muscle gain.

you can also lose 10lbs of scale weight and actually gain bodyfat at the same time. try eating a huge surplus on a strict ketogenic diet, youll drop a couple lbs of water because muscle glycogen and water gets depleted so that you LOSE weight, however at the same time you might put on straight fat because of a huge calorie surplus.

thats where the retard myth comes from that you can eat whatever you want on a keto diet and still lose weight. yeah, water, eat 5lbs of bacon a day for a week and youll lose weight at first while getting fat as fuck

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2015, 03:19:26 PM »
Irishdave ya ride ya
190euro good deal id pay about 145sterling
But id rather spend the money on 15ml of tren ace a week lol

I forgot u wer on this board...i only joined back recently...
Been a few years since we got kicked off gh15 board for "not making enough comments"
When u had every other retard postin one word shit we only talkd wen it matterd
Sorry to hear ur not a pro wrestler yet
Keep up.the acting you wer the star of love/hate

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2015, 03:23:25 PM »
Irishdave ya ride ya
190euro good deal id pay about 145sterling
But id rather spend the money on 15ml of tren ace a week lol

I forgot u wer on this board...i only joined back recently...
Been a few years since we got kicked off gh15 board for "not making enough comments"
When u had every other retard postin one word shit we only talkd wen it matterd
Sorry to hear ur not a pro wrestler yet
Keep up.the acting you wer the star of love/hate

Lol what's up boss, I haven't talked to you in a while. That board went to shit I think anyway were not missing much. Have you tried the pharma I think your man has Nordis im gonna try them next

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 03:25:39 PM »
And bulgarian_enforcer
Stop taking as much time off and time on aas
Your only gona lose ur gains
I take about 4-6weeks off twice a year(stay on anavar of course)
And ive two kids and still a wicked sex drive wen not on test
Then again i am irish...

But seriously if i was running pharma gh id be on about 2-3gram of gear
At least 1500-2000 test as its the only time i cud take more than 500mg and not look like a water buffalo/bloofy meathead

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 03:30:49 PM »
Nawh mate i havnt been away working in about 10weeks
Work is quite so im just cruising on 1ml tren ace/1ml prop ed till funds are available
Infiniti is great gear

He does have the nordi's i used a 45iu ones in june time
Good stuff but the 36iu genos far better
I know wer there coming from and its a 100%
Im sittin lean 6ft2.... 18st at minute but not as lean as yourself cuz started slin 2weeks ago so calories are high

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 04:21:54 PM »
And bulgarian_enforcer
Stop taking as much time off and time on aas
Your only gona lose ur gains
I take about 4-6weeks off twice a year(stay on anavar of course)
And ive two kids and still a wicked sex drive wen not on test
Then again i am irish...

But seriously if i was running pharma gh id be on about 2-3gram of gear
At least 1500-2000 test as its the only time i cud take more than 500mg and not look like a water buffalo/bloofy meathead

I go berserk from too much AAs and cardio might suffer on 2-3 grams.

I am no bb but might try it for 3-4 months to see what will happen. :)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2015, 06:20:29 AM »
Irishdave, I've just mixed my Genotropin with the bacteriostatic water and it is cloudy. Was yours cloudy or clear? The Pfizer website says not to use it if it is cloudy.  Thanks!

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2015, 06:28:47 AM »
Irishdave, I've just mixed my Genotropin with the bacteriostatic water and it is cloudy. Was yours cloudy or clear? The Pfizer website says not to use it if it is cloudy.  Thanks!

bunk or improperly stored.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2015, 06:53:00 AM »

No, mine was clear. I read the same thing on the instructions because I'd never used it before. Doesn't sound good :/

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2015, 07:01:46 AM »
No, mine was clear. I read the same thing on the instructions because I'd never used it before. Doesn't sound good :/

Unbelievable! Well known source too! Bet I don't get a refund...

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2015, 08:33:09 AM »
Unbelievable! Well known source too! Bet I don't get a refund...

I'd be raging too. Your first pen and I'm sure you were so excited to use it... :-X :-X

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2015, 09:14:40 AM »
Irishdave, I've just mixed my Genotropin with the bacteriostatic water and it is cloudy. Was yours cloudy or clear? The Pfizer website says not to use it if it is cloudy.  Thanks!

Real genos become clear liquid after 20-40 seconds after mixing. In that time there are some white patches floating around. Clouded gh sounds like fake or damaged.

The real deal also has a pretty peculiar smell.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2015, 10:00:56 AM »
geno pens flattened me out more than any other gh.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »

lol wut?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2015, 11:21:23 AM »
Real genos become clear liquid after 20-40 seconds after mixing. In that time there are some white patches floating around. Clouded gh sounds like fake or damaged.

The real deal also has a pretty peculiar smell.

Yes Humatrope pens smell the exact same.  Same type of smell as insulin pens have.  Must be a preservative that is used.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2015, 11:27:03 AM »

I experienced the same thing with Geno pens.  They were definitely legit, no doubt there.  Was dieting, so that didn't help.   Humatrope and Serostim keep me very full, and Serostim sends my appetite through the roof.  I can push a shit ton of carbs with GH, and not gain any fat. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2015, 11:30:54 AM »
lol wut?

just what I said man. humatrope, seros, saizen, never a problem. I was flat as all hell for some reason w genotropin. that seem impossible to you??

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2015, 12:06:24 PM »
yeah man me too, nordis make my dick grow while jins cap off my delts. the old 5mg ciba were my favorite, way more stronger and gave me better pumps and vascularity then any new dbol nowadays even at 50mg, damn i wonder what made em do that. the old 50mg/ml eq was golden too all u needed was like around 250mg a week meanwhile nowadays eq isn't even worth shit since i never saw any results even at a gram fiddy, the tren hex made by negma "parabolan" was also the shit all you needed was 2 amps a week and you were on your way to the mr olympia.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2015, 12:17:21 PM »
yeah man me too, nordis make my dick grow while jins cap off my delts. the old 5mg ciba were my favorite, way more stronger and gave me better pumps and vascularity then any new dbol nowadays even at 50mg, damn i wonder what made em do that. the old 50mg/ml eq was golden too all u needed was like around 250mg a week meanwhile nowadays eq isn't even worth shit since i never saw any results even at a gram fiddy, the tren hex made by negma "parabolan" was also the shit all you needed was 2 amps a week and you were on your way to the mr olympia.

lmao, good one

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »
are u certain it's the Genotropin that made you appear flatter. HOW did you rule it out ONLY to that. there are way too much factors that can go into consideration? however not if you were so sure that you didn't change anything but add the rhGH.
what dose were you on, frequency? there must've / could've been something else at that certain time that you did besides the introducing the GH to make you appear flatter?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2015, 12:38:05 PM »
They're defo not making me flatter so far anyway at 4iu a day, my pen just ran out I'm picking up two more tomorrow ;)

What pharma hgh brand do you think is the most bang for your buck, lads? Saizens?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2015, 12:59:01 PM »
ask whitewidow

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2015, 01:20:14 PM »
They're defo not making me flatter so far anyway at 4iu a day, my pen just ran out I'm picking up two more tomorrow ;)

What pharma hgh brand do you think is the most bang for your buck, lads? Saizens?

Serostim is usually cheapest.  Humatrope is same price as Genotropin, Omnitrope by Sandoz is actually a bit cheaper than Serostim because you're getting 139 iu per kit.  Humatrope and Serostim are my favs. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2015, 01:27:48 PM »
are u certain it's the Genotropin that made you appear flatter. HOW did you rule it out ONLY to that. there are way too much factors that can go into consideration? however not if you were so sure that you didn't change anything but add the rhGH.
what dose were you on, frequency? there must've / could've been something else at that certain time that you did besides the introducing the GH to make you appear flatter?

Was taking Serostim, switched to Genotropin.  Both at 4-5iu per day.  Was dieting at the time so everything remained the same, except switching brands of GH.  Have a brother and friend, exact same thing.  All very experienced with pharm GH, and they compete nationally.  Not saying Genos aren't good because they are, just would choose Humas, Seros, Nutropin, over them.