Author Topic: This has been bothering me.  (Read 2579 times)

youngguns

• Getbig II
This has been bothering me.
« on: March 07, 2006, 04:34:30 PM »
I'm 20 years old, trained for four years, competed once naturally not because I think AAS are bad but I just think my test levels already high at my age and I don't believe I have have enough muscle maturity yet.
That thing that is bothering me is some of the competitors my age are seriously going down a bad road, using AAS in stupid and dangerous fashion.
For Instance I was talking with a 18 year old competitor from Texas who was openly telling me(someone he did not know other than just meeting) about his cycle.
This is what he told me he planned for his cycle.
Warm-up with insulin
then 10 weeks of 600mg of test per week and 40mgs of d-bol per day
10 weeks of gh 4-6 ius
last couple weeks switch to winn for an upcoming show
not sure of his pct
This just blew my mind, he was about 175 pounds and only been training for a year and a half. I know their was a stupidity thread awhile ago but can any body tell my what is going through some MF's minds? ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: This has been bothering me.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:07:30 PM »
I'm 20 years old, trained for four years, competed once naturally not because I think AAS are bad but I just think my test levels already high at my age and I don't believe I have have enough muscle maturity yet.
That thing that is bothering me is some of the competitors my age are seriously going down a bad road, using AAS in stupid and dangerous fashion.
For Instance I was talking with a 18 year old competitor from Texas who was openly telling me(someone he did not know other than just meeting) about his cycle.
This is what he told me he planned for his cycle.
Warm-up with insulin
then 10 weeks of 600mg of test per week and 40mgs of d-bol per day
10 weeks of gh 4-6 ius
last couple weeks switch to winn for an upcoming show
not sure of his pct
This just blew my mind, he was about 175 pounds and only been training for a year and a half. I know their was a stupidity thread awhile ago but can any body tell my what is going through some MF's minds? ???

He's about 5 years ahead of schedule, but the dosages for his cycle aren't that bad for a newbie.  He should wait for a few years to make sure his growth plates have fully closed, not to mention take advantage of his naturally high test levels.

If he fu.cks himself up now he'll regret it for the rest of his life.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 08:22:02 PM »
Yeah Dosages ain't bad but this was the kids fourth cycle in his short training career. he has never let his natural test work for him

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 11:47:47 PM »
Yeah Dosages ain't bad but this was the kids fourth cycle in his short training career. he has never let his natural test work for him

Too bad for him!  :P

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 03:18:21 AM »

It's too late then..... :(

DIV

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 05:33:54 AM »
At 20, this cats done growing so that's not an issue although I still think that that's a little young to start just from a muscle maturity standpoint. 

What shocks me the most is the choice of compounds, namely insulin and GH.  Insulin is for very experienced users only, and I still won't touch that shit.  And GH should be introduced much later in your game, IMO. Also, GH costs a fortune--where is he getting that kind of cash at 20?

Welcome to the new generation of spoiled-rotten, lazy muthufu*kers.  I dread the future...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 07:09:01 AM »
again there is no need for guys that young to be taking that much and going that hardcore with their cycles. im not one to talk cause i started at 19 but i have yet to go over 1000mg anything yet and honestly i dont plan on it for a very long time.

muscle
muscle

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 07:56:41 AM »
I don't know where he is getting the money he talked about flying to a couple of pro shows that year. at 20 I can hardly afford to go to the local shows.
I also asked if he has ever been to a doc to get blood work and he sad he was still young enough he didn't need too. He said his trainer was helping him keep everything in check.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »
I see that he have a relly good trainer. ::)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 12:39:57 PM »
i will have to admit, i have never got any blood tests yet but i intend to now that i have appropiate funds. IMO its very important expecially at my age (21) to know whats really going on in our bodies, i plan on getting one done very soon, im curious to see whats up inside!

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »
i will have to admit, i have never got any blood tests yet but i intend to now that i have appropiate funds. IMO its very important expecially at my age (21) to know whats really going on in our bodies, i plan on getting one done very soon, im curious to see whats up inside!

muscle
Do this Muscle, this is a must and should be part of any gear users grand scheme.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 09:37:03 PM »
At 20, this cats done growing so that's not an issue although I still think that that's a little young to start just from a muscle maturity standpoint.

His growth plates are fused by 20, Freaker?

I thought it was common practice to wait until at least 22 or so to make sure?

Speak.

Ideally, you should be getting regular bloodwork before and after each cycle starting from the beginning.  You can get away with skipping bloodwork when you are young, but I wouldn't recommend it.  Certain things catch up to you and they will manifest themselves eventually. 

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 07:33:10 AM »
i know, i plan now to get one very soon during this cycle and will get one after pct is finished up as well. i have been very low in money but now can afford getting them done regularly as i have always felt them to be VERY  important when it comes to this game we play!
better safe than sorry!

muscle
muscle

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 07:10:12 PM »
i know, i plan now to get one very soon during this cycle and will get one after pct is finished up as well. i have been very low in money but now can afford getting them done regularly as i have always felt them to be VERY  important when it comes to this game we play!
better safe than sorry!

muscle

Remember that on a cycle the numbers will be out of wack, but the numbers you get will tell you if you need to rethink  the sups you are taking while on. For example your HDL and LDL numbers are usually always really screwed up while on, so if your LDL is above 130mg/dl you dring a lot of tea and grapefruit juice.  Tea has been shown to reduce your LDL levels by as much as 11% and gf juice by 17%.  When you HDL levels are lower than 40 mg/dl you need to drink more OJ and eat walnuts.  OJ raised HDL levels by 21% and walnuts by 9%.  Also a supplement like policosanol, at daily dosage of 10 mg at night, LDL cholesterol levels typically drop by 20 to 25% within the first six months of therapy. At a dosage of 20 mg, LDL levels typically drop by 25-30%. HDL cholesterol levels typically increase by 15 to 25% after only two months of use. The combined LDL reduction and HDL increase can produce dramatic improvements in the LDL to HDL ratio.

In summary do not neglect your blood work!  You need to know your numbers so that you can effectively combat the negative effects that gear has on your system.  Especially if you do not wanna cut your life short!

Joe

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 11:49:08 AM »
ive been using gear 8 years now and never go over 750mg test ew, im just about as big as i want to get, every cycle i gain maybe a few solid pounds over what i was the cycle before, its much harder to keep gains once you're past your max natty genetic potential, i think im gonna shorten my on and off times. i never run coupounds like tren or harsh orals, usually just some anavar or primo with a cycle, health is the most important thing to me.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 09:30:26 PM »
Ive been using for about 3 years, I too run pussy dosages and no harsh roids.  A usual cycle for me looks like a cc of test cy and a cc of eq for 8 weeks then I use four weeks of anavar at 10mg a day to taper.  I never lose gains, however I only gain 5 pounds.  I used larger dosages in the beggining only to get bloated and look like shit.  I use small dosages because I like the quality of mass I gain.  JMO

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 12:04:50 PM »
His growth plates are fused by 20, Freaker?

I thought it was common practice to wait until at least 22 or so to make sure?

Speak.

DIV

While you do hear of the occasional anecdote of the basketball player who continued to grow significantly during the first year or two of college, the majority of males close their plates enough to limit any major growth by around age 17-19.  For example, I try to wait until the plates at the knee are close to being closed when I do an ACL reconstruction on a young athlete (the standard procedure would otherwise require drilling across the region where the physis is located), and for the majority by age 15 those particular growth plates in males are done.